• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cd2, first round of clomid, anyone with me?

My DH is just the same :dohh: and my doctor too offered IUI last month with clomid but I wanted to try clomid with timed BD.

Me too. I didn't want to jump straight to iui. But considering after next cycle we won't have medicated cycles until January this is the time haha. My doctor gave the go ahead for iui this morning. He said nothing changes as far as everything we did this cycle, we will just schedule iui for cd13 and then said DH will have to bring in a sample an hour and a half before the procedure so sounds like he might be able to do it at home after all. Now I just want AF to show up haha I'm ready to get on with it

Super exciting piper!!

I took a Wondfo this morning which was completely negative so it was just bad tests :dohh:

I have an internship starting in about month where I will not get paid and that will be for about 4 months so we won't be doing any medicated cycles during that time in an attempt to not rack up more debt. But since this upcoming cycle will be our last medicated cycle for a while and we are both still working we have decided to give it our all and do iui

Congrats on your upcoming internship! Which career field is it associated with?

Social work. I am doing my internship at the hospital and will rotate through 4 different departments. I am excited for the new experience! I supervise a group home for mentally ill individual's right now so it will be a big change!

Hello ladies!! Sorry I've been MIA this week but wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing... I'm in my TWW..:wacko: got my fingers crossed for everyone!

Have you tried any other tests todmommy ?

Piper: Any symptoms ?

joy: Did you get +opk ?

Love2Run: How are you ? What's the update ?

Just read through all the posts after posting my original HI! so...

Sorry this has been quite busy week at work which is when I usually log on...
Realized I never fully updated... So.. I didnt test on CD 11, tested with OPK on CD 12 - negative... Tested again on CD 13 positive - BD... decided to keep testing because I felt like 13 was early and may be a FP... Tested CD 15 Negative, Test CD 16 - positive... so we kept BD.. so I too have no idea how many dpo I am:dohh:

Funny Story though... The other evening I got out of the shower and my DH walked in and said "you smell different... you're definitely pregnant" I just laughed at him and said no dear, it must be my soap or something... but the whole night he just kept saying, you smell different... he's convinced I'm pregnant... never heard that before but it will be funny to see how this plays out.

Today is CD 23 -- either 9 dpo or 7 dpo unsure with the confusion of multiple +opk and Doctor told me to wait until CD 33 to test... we will see if I can wait that long.. I'm suppose to start the Progesterone on CD 26... but I usually get AF on CD 26-28. soooo the next few days will be rather interesting... No Symptoms, just a slight headache which is pretty usually for this time of my cycle for me.

Have you tried any other tests todmommy ?

Piper: Any symptoms ?

joy: Did you get +opk ?

Love2Run: How are you ? What's the update ?

Just read through all the posts after posting my original HI! so...

Sorry this has been quite busy week at work which is when I usually log on...
Realized I never fully updated... So.. I didnt test on CD 11, tested with OPK on CD 12 - negative... Tested again on CD 13 positive - BD... decided to keep testing because I felt like 13 was early and may be a FP... Tested CD 15 Negative, Test CD 16 - positive... so we kept BD.. so I too have no idea how many dpo I am:dohh:

Funny Story though... The other evening I got out of the shower and my DH walked in and said "you smell different... you're definitely pregnant" I just laughed at him and said no dear, it must be my soap or something... but the whole night he just kept saying, you smell different... he's convinced I'm pregnant... never heard that before but it will be funny to see how this plays out.

Today is CD 23 -- either 9 dpo or 7 dpo unsure with the confusion of multiple +opk and Doctor told me to wait until CD 33 to test... we will see if I can wait that long.. I'm suppose to start the Progesterone on CD 26... but I usually get AF on CD 26-28. soooo the next few days will be rather interesting... No Symptoms, just a slight headache which is pretty usually for this time of my cycle for me.

Love2run, your DH is funny!!!:rofl:
I hope that your TWW doesn't drag on like mine is.:hissy:

Todmommy, did af show? your training sounds exciting, I am glad for you.

Fairry, piper, love2run.. I hope you all get your bfps soon and I will sneak in here everyday as you get to the end of your 2ww

Afm, today is cd18 and still no positive opk!!!!!! ahhhhhh this wait is killing me.... Do you think it means that clomid is not working for me? Maybe i should be on 100g or 150g instead of 50g.... I saw FF charts ending up in bfp on clomid with late O, but I am getting less and less hopeful as the days pass...

AF didn't show yet. I was hoping to see a further temp drop today since it dropped yesterday but I woke up and my thermometer was laying underneath me. Apparently I fell back asleep while taking my temp :haha:

Joy that is so frustrating! I think that clomid does push back O for some people, it also doesn't work for some people so at this point I don't think there is any way to tell which it is. If you don't O though I would definitely talk to your doc, I would talk to them about the late O too.

Happy Saturday Ladies!!!!

Todmommy---I can totally relate! I've done that before!:dohh:

Joy--- Thank you!:flower:

That's what I get for going to sleep at midnight haha. DH is anxious about the cost of iui so he worked until 11:30 last night :dohh: and of course I was silly and waited up for him.

How many dpo is everyone? Any symptoms?

That's what I get for going to sleep at midnight haha. DH is anxious about the cost of iui so he worked until 11:30 last night :dohh: and of course I was silly and waited up for him.

How many dpo is everyone? Any symptoms?

I'm 10 dpo. Which type of IUI are you considering? How much is it? My RE offers monitored & unmonitored IUIs so of the monitored IUI costs more.

I'm not sure how much it will be, my guess is about $1000 for the iui and $700 for the other appointments as it will be monitored. I already ovulate so the whole thing for me is to make more than one egg so regardless of whether it is iui or ti my doc insists on monitoring and making sure we don't get too many follicles

Hi ladies! Hope you're doing well on this Saturday. My chest is starting to get tender which is a very normal AF symptom for me so I'm trying not to get too sad about it but stay positive.

Keeping my fingers crossed that you ladies get your BFP!

If no BFP I'm looking forward to continuing to cheer you ladies on next month. ❤️

Sorry love :hugs: It could still be bfp coming!

AF showed up in full force this morning. IUI on the 29th :)

Sorry love :hugs: It could still be bfp coming!

AF showed up in full force this morning. IUI on the 29th :)

How does your dr schedule your IUI? Does he have a plan designed to make you ovulate on a certain date?

Happy Monday Ladies! still in the TWW... still have that feeling AF will be here soon though... we'll see!

How is everyone doing?

joy: Have you got your +opk ? Clomid can delay ovulation by few days.

Piper: How are you feeling ?

todmommy: I am excited for your IUI this cycle :)

Love2Run: When is AF due ?

My AF is due tomorrow. I haven't tested yet.

:dust::dust::dust: for us all.

joy: Have you got your +opk ? Clomid can delay ovulation by few days.

Piper: How are you feeling ?

todmommy: I am excited for your IUI this cycle :)

Love2Run: When is AF due ?

My AF is due tomorrow. I haven't tested yet.

:dust::dust::dust: for us all.

ahh! sending positive vibes for you!! any symptoms?

my AF is due Wednesday... I'm typically every 28.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->