CD22 and waiting to O, anyone else?

Yeah, I'm sure sperm doesn't have a stop watch haha. We started every other day last Sunday, with a view to get rid of the old before I hit ovulation. I'm so broody today :-(

Haha so true :) I think that you've had an excellent plan:thumbup: Hope this is it for us all!! I got pretty emotional last night over ttc, with the holidays coming up I really wanted to be pregnant before them, little did I know it would take so long.

Hey ladies,

I'm on cd23 and waiting to o. However, I know my cycles are longer than average (40 days) so although its a bit annoying waiting so long, this isnt abnormal for me. I usually o on cd27.

This will be my first time ttc and i do worry about not o'ing due to stress, but just trying not to think about it.

FX for you all x

Welcome! I had a 40 day cycle previously and it was really hard waiting to O. You're getting close to your usual ovulation day though so chin up! :) Fingers crossed that you wont have to wait much longer!

Aww thank you. The first few days of my cycle was pure hell lol. The waiting is agonising, but I'm on the home stretch now. As i mentioned in my other post, I'm doing this by ai so its all very specific with the timing lol. But I officially start ttc next Tuesday :happydance:

I hope you o soon!

Good luck melodyy_mtb :)

I totally understand wanting to be pregnant bu Christmas, I feel the same! x

Lots of luck and dust to us all!! I hope that you wont have to ai very often and get that bfp, Melody!

Toffee - I told DH that I want to be pregnant this cycle so we can announce to our families on Christmas day, he started talking about how excited his dad would be and I started crying!!

My best friend and I went looking round baby shops on Friday. I got emotional just looking at prams haha x

Oh no, say it isn't so! I have anxiety and we were in a busy store which made me anxious, my husband dragged me into the baby department and asked me what outfits I would dress out first in:cry: He's so great. I have an adorable giraffe outfit I couldn't resist.... lol

Aww that's sweet :)

I cannot wait to go shopping for real :) xx

Oh me too, I'm tired of just browsing the internet and making wish lists haha

Thank you ladies!:hugs: I got my first positive opk yesterday, and another today (clearblue), so its all systems go!

:dust: for us all! I hope you guys o soon.

It would be great to be able to tell everyone your pregnant at Christmas! That would be amazing. Lol and don't get me started about shops. I visit the baby section of every store every time im out, without fail :wacko: lol

I'm due to lay in the next couple of days. Just did an OPK and it was negative, but a much darker line that it has been. I also have ovulation cramps on right side and more mucus. Unsure whether to bd again tonight? Fertility friend usually says I lay on same day as +OPK, if that's tomorrow I don't want to have missed another chance, but I also want to keep hubby's sperm flow good by every other day....

decisions, decisions haha x

Thank you ladies!:hugs: I got my first positive opk yesterday, and another today (clearblue), so its all systems go!

:dust: for us all! I hope you guys o soon.

It would be great to be able to tell everyone your pregnant at Christmas! That would be amazing. Lol and don't get me started about shops. I visit the baby section of every store every time im out, without fail :wacko: lol

Woohoo!! Get to AI'ing so you can catch that egg!:happydance:

Oh my goodness, I hope we all will be able to announce pregnancys at Christmas!! :dust:

I'm due to lay in the next couple of days. Just did an OPK and it was negative, but a much darker line that it has been. I also have ovulation cramps on right side and more mucus. Unsure whether to bd again tonight? Fertility friend usually says I lay on same day as +OPK, if that's tomorrow I don't want to have missed another chance, but I also want to keep hubby's sperm flow good by every other day....

decisions, decisions haha x

Although your current opk was negative at least it's beginning to darkern, that's a step in the right direction:thumbup: I don't know about your dh's sperm but I would bd as much as you can. DH and I stuck to every other day and we bd the day before a positive and the day after the positive when my opk's were super dark.

Hi ladies! Can i join? Currently on cd22 and no O yet. My temps are everywhere and so are my opk's. I missed being able to temp on cd20, after a huge dip on what i thought would be O day. Im so confused and discouraged bc a christmas announcement would have been great! Now dont even know when/if we should bd or count ourselves out for the month

MrsPen never count yourself out until you see red :hugs: I would keep bd'ing every other day or at least every couple of days in hopes of catching O in case you haven't yet. I can't give better suggestions on temping because I don't do it myself:shrug: But when in doubt, bd it out!:winkwink: Sending lots of dust your way

We'll Ff have me crosshairs this morning but the cover line is much lower then normal and my temps never rose three days in a row. I kept using OPKs just in case and today I got a smiley face on the digital. Soooo, hoping if we bd tonight we'll actually catch it.

Fingers crossed for you MrsPens, even if your temps didn't say it at least your opk's are saying something!

I'm in the same boat, CD 20 today and still waiting to O! It was CD 28 last month, so heres hoping it's even a day shorter! I'd been on the pill for about the last 9 years and had no periods, and my last 2 since coming off have come after a 10-11 day LP, so this is also my first month of taking B12 complex to try and lengthen that it. Good luck to everyone!

Hey Sadako! I hope that the B12 complex helps out your cycle and that you'll O sooner than CD28. Have you been using opk's or temping?

Wishing all of us lots of luck and dust!! :)

Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday :) we did lots of bd'ing :)

I'm excited now! X

Awesome! Welcome to the tww :) With all the bd'ing we've all been doing we had better catch the eggs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->