• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD22 and waiting to O, anyone else?

Yeah toffee i realise now i've been pushing it with the regular thermometer :dohh:. Good thing my bbt one is on its way. A bit late, but better late than never. You have given me a bit of hope though. I could have low post o temps that just arn't being recognised by my regular them.

That's reassuring Dragonfly, i was just worried because i had ewcm last month. But i guess it doesnt always occur. Unfortunately my donor is quite far from me, but he could possibly drive down. It may also be my tests. I had a generic drugstore one which showed positive, but then one of those blue cheapies (which are usually great) came up negative. :wacko:

Think ill buy some clearblues tomorrow.

Best of luck Melody. I know we're supposed to get ewcm, but I never really call mine ew, it's more just being wet. My gyno didn't seem worried when I mentioned that to her so I'm trying not to worry about it either.

See how the clearblues look tomorrow. I've given up on internet cheapies as they told me I O'd but my ultrasound proved otherwise. But they do work for many ladies, I think I just strike out with them.

Hi I'm cycle day 29 and no o, still have no idea when it will show as this is first cycle iv had in years, always been on bcp then came off in august but have been on zoladex so waiting for that to sort itself out. The wait is driving me mad, I don't no how ppl who always have long cycles do it.

Good luck to all of u in the tww xx

The test was negative today. Lol im just going to stop fretting. I'm pretty sure I inseminated at the right time. So I'm just going to sit back and wait 8-[

Hey itsnowmyturn. I hope you o soon! x

It looks like you have o'd as your temps are staying higher.

Out of interest (haha) what is used to inseminate? I'm curious :haha:

FF has changed my dpo to 3dpo. Another day to wait haha x

It looks like you have o'd as your temps are staying higher.

Out of interest (haha) what is used to inseminate? I'm curious :haha:

FF has changed my dpo to 3dpo. Another day to wait haha x

Thanks for the confidence boost :hugs:

Lol well there are several variations of the same method when it comes to home insemination. But without being to graphic (lol) my donor produced his sample into a sterile cup, I drew it up into a syringe, did the deed then stayed lying down with my legs raised for about 30 minutes. I also put in something called a softcup just to ensure there wasnt any leakage. :blush:

Ooo 3dpo same as me! x

Hahaha interesting! I might try the softcup next cycle if we have no luck this cycle. I have a feeling I'm out already, I know it's too early, but i look at my chart from March and it's almost identical so far, but then again plenty of women say the only thing that changed was af didn't come haha x

Definitely too early to count yourself out. I think sometimes we can analyse our charts so much until it drives us crazy. I hope this is the cycle you get your bfp!

Lol the softcup is unusually comfortable, when you get a chance, Google 'the stork for women' hahaha.

Interesting! I think it'd great stuff is available to do at home x

Melody - Excellent plan on keeping those swimmers in!:thumbup:

Toffee - Don't feel out already, you're just starting your wait :hugs:

Sending lots of luck and dust your way ladies!
afm: My breasts are really tender, I had to tell hubby no love for them for now. When I rolled over in bed last night I had this horrible stretching/pulling sensation near my uterus - it was so shocking I woke up. Maybe I over stretched? Who knows. And I'm having more creamy cm, I thought it was af starting already.

Hi Ladies. Been Mia all weekend. But FF has me O'ing last Thursday so I'm now 4dpo. Totally get the symptom spotting. Tender bb's and def had some strange pulling and pains down there. Way to early but keeping everything crossed this is the month!

GL ladies!!!! :)

Hi Ladies. Been Mia all weekend. But FF has me O'ing last Thursday so I'm now 4dpo. Totally get the symptom spotting. Tender bb's and def had some strange pulling and pains down there. Way to early but keeping everything crossed this is the month!

GL ladies!!!! :)

Great that FF confirmed your O and now that you're in the tww :)

So glad I'm not the only one having weird pulling pains. Today I was helping my grandmother clean out her garage (yikes!) and the pulling got really bad for a little bit. :shrug:No idea what it is.

Those both sound like promising signs ladies!

I'm 4dpo as well Pensfan. I had a lot of cramps just after o but nothing today, just a really achy back and legs.

Ladies I had cramping around 4 and 5 dpo as well. Fingers crossed :)

I had dinner recently, but I drove to the bank and back home and as soon as I got into my apartment I thought I was going to faint! Not a nice feeling :( So now my head is all spinny and I'm eating some granola with yogurt to see if I'm just hungry again?

Ladies I had cramping around 4 and 5 dpo as well. Fingers crossed :)

I had dinner recently, but I drove to the bank and back home and as soon as I got into my apartment I thought I was going to faint! Not a nice feeling :( So now my head is all spinny and I'm eating some granola with yogurt to see if I'm just hungry again?

Sounds good :) hehe x

I had bouts of nausea this morning and am very emotional. Last night I cried in a not sad episode of Star Trek that DH was watching, he got in a panic because he didn't understand why I was so upset and to be honest I have no idea why I was either. :dohh: Either bfp is right around the corner or the :witch: of vengeance to give me a hard time.

Mrs dragonfly - all fingers crossed that it's the first of the two options!!!

Afm - got a bit of a runny nose and keep sneezing like I'm getting a cold. Waiting for an implantation dip in my temps (does this actually happen for everyone???) also still getting weird pains and twinges throughout the day.

I thought for sure af had started so I rushed to the bathroom, thankfully she's holding off for now and I'm just having a lot of creamy cm.

MrsPens twinges sound good to me! Those and weird pains happened in my lower sides this cycle too:thumbup: Fingers crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->