CD22 and waiting to O, anyone else?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
After many positive opk's and an ultrasound telling me I haven't O'd yet I've given up on poas for now. Not temping, and now wishing I was.

Any ladies just sitting in limbo STILL waiting to O and want to chatter it up with me?:flower:

I am on cd21 and still no o yet. I don't know what's going on with me at the minute, feeling very stressed :(
I have worked out that I have a short LP so I'm on vitamin b6 to help push back AF as I have a normal cycle of 28 days!
Really wish I started temping aswell :/

I am on cd21 and still no o yet. I don't know what's going on with me at the minute, feeling very stressed :(
I have worked out that I have a short LP so I'm on vitamin b6 to help push back AF as I have a normal cycle of 28 days!
Really wish I started temping aswell :/

Could stress be delaying your ovulation? I too need to start up on b6, I keep forgetting though:dohh: How has your cm been?

If this isn't our cycle I'm definitely temping next cycle, but I'm really praying I wont have to.

Tbh I can never really tell by cm cos for years I have always had to wear pantyliners as always had a discharge (sorry tmi) but I don't normally notice a change until I have o going by the opk. I wish I could understand more about cm and I never thought it would ever go this far. Suppose every woman thinks its 'just going to happen' I never thought I'd have to go so far into it.
It defiantly does get upsetting :(

It does, but once we have our little ones it will all have been worth it! I usually have some discharge, but I do notice near O time it changes a bit. It is really discouraging though, what cycle are you on?

I'm on cycle 5 now.
I feel the longer it takes the more stress it puts on me an we are TTC using AI so making sure the timing is right has to be my main priority.. don't want our donor wasting a visit.
I had a cd21 blood test taken with my gp an she said the evidence showed perfect O but I don't understand how when I'm now on cd21 this cycle and still nothing :(
This is why I feel pressure to get it so right.

I hope that your donor is understanding about timing and everything.

Do you mean CD21 of this cycle your gp said you for sure were O'ing? Could you go in for another test to confirm it?

We're on cycle 7 and all I know is that the ultrasound I did yesterday the tech said I had follicles that were going to O any time now so to just keep bd'ing. It sucks not being able to pinpoint exactly because I don't know when the tww will be:shrug: The tww is way nicer than waiting to O lol

No I had my blood test taken last month.. its a test the can only be taken on day 21 of my cycle and she said everything was fine but I suppose its still to early to do anything else. She was happy enough with everything and said it would be fine to just keep trying.
My donor is also going for a sperm analysis next Friday so ill know then maybe if there's an issue. I really wish I o when I'm 'supposed to' and had the tww but every woman is different. Just keeping FX crossed that we get the bundles of joy that we want so bad :)

I haven't had that blood test done, but may consider checking it out next cycle if need be! Glad to hear that your gp said everything was fine with that :)

Hope your donors SA goes well too.

The pains I had all over this morning have stuck only to the left side and they're very bad so I'm hoping it's O'ing. How are your opk's looking so far?

Fingers crossed for us both!:)

I'm day 20 and waiting to ovulate, think it's getting nearer, my cervical position is changing and I have CM. I wish I had an earlier ovulation though, waiting 3 weeks or so is so frustrating! x

Well today I got a steady smiley so I know I'm heading in the right direction. Going to do our 1st AI this cycle so FX crossed. Would u usually BD everyday on steady smiley or every other day?

I'm day 20 and waiting to ovulate, think it's getting nearer, my cervical position is changing and I have CM. I wish I had an earlier ovulation though, waiting 3 weeks or so is so frustrating! x

How long is ur cycle?

On average about 36 days, but I usually don't ovulate til day 24 x

Toffee - I feel you there, the wait to O is so much worse than the tww, I'll take the tww any day! We have close to the same average of cycle days too:thumbup:

Twomummies - Excellent on your steady smiley! Fingers crossed this AI is it! I think lots of ladies bd everyday once they get a positive, but DH and I stick to every other day because otherwise I get sore :(

It's nice to hear someone else in the same boat hehe.

I'm a little worried we've messed up a little. I'm probably worrying too much. I'm assuming hubby may have a lower sperm count as he has a varicocele (varicose vein in his left testicle, which can mean they over heat). So that's why we stick to every other day, we had sex at 1am this morning. We fell asleep and then at 2am woke up doing it again (this doesn't happen often haha). So that's 2 ejaculations in a couple of hours, I'm not counting the second haha. I'm just worried that when we have sex again tomorrow night, that his swimmers won't have had time to replenish.

Does anyone on here have sperm issues?

He could of course have nothing wrong with them, I'm just being cautious x

I think if you're waiting until tomorrow night to bd again that should be enough time to replenish. Although I don't know much when it comes to the counts, we haven't done a SA on DH yet - we're waiting until we see how this cycle turns out.

If I were you I would go ahead and just bd again tomorrow night and not worry on the count, it should be okay after the whole day.

They just recommend every other day for low counts, and recent studies have shown that abstaining for too long can have a negative impact on sperm, particularly their movement x

What I count as too long is 4 days, I could be wrong but that's what I've been holding DH and I to when we enter my fertile window. Plus 1 and 2am is sooo early for today, I would count them as yesterday and say that tomorrow will be the 2nd day:winkwink:

Yeah, I'm sure sperm doesn't have a stop watch haha. We started every other day last Sunday, with a view to get rid of the old before I hit ovulation. I'm so broody today :-(

Hey ladies,

I'm on cd23 and waiting to o. However, I know my cycles are longer than average (40 days) so although its a bit annoying waiting so long, this isnt abnormal for me. I usually o on cd27.

This will be my first time ttc and i do worry about not o'ing due to stress, but just trying not to think about it.

FX for you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->