CD22 and waiting to O, anyone else?

:dust:Hey ladies! So has anyone o'd for sure yet? My AI went well so I'm officially in the tww as well!

Yeah :) well, I've had 2 higher clear temps, so I think I am 2dpo :) x

Awesome! I'll be 2dpo tomorrow. Cant stop trying to symptom spot already lol

I'm hoping that I O'd for sure lol, I would be super pissed if I didn't when I got that last positive opk. The test line showed up before the control so hopefully that's good!

Glad to hear you're in the tww Melody and that your AI went well! :)

Toffee woohoo for your temps! :)

Lots of luck and dust to all of us:dust:

PS Melody, I'm awful at symptom spotting! Every little ache and twinge. Although I've had some strange ones this round lol

Tell me about it. I keep needing the toilet today, and it's FAR too early for that haha x

Haha same here! I've been having odd pressure at my bladder that makes me think I have to pee all the time. Have you had stabbing pains before? At first I worried it was the ultrasound, but that was a week ago so it shouldn't be causing the pains. The night before last I had extreme pain below my ovary area, more like near the uterus but not quite. Either way it hurt like a son of a gun!

No, I've just had very mild cramps, which I usually get.

I think me weeing had something to do with me feeling cold, now the heating is on full blast I'm fine haha x

Hehehe look at us symptom spotting like crazy people. I had the mild cramps from the day i o'd, i definitely felt o pain before that. Since then ive just felt sick and gassy most of the time. but that could just be nerves lol

I know, I felt a bit sick yesterday, but I didn't have much sleep the night before, so that will be why. Urrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, I HATE the 2ww!!! haha. I wanted so much to be in it, and now I am, I'm so impatient! x

I've been feeling woozy after taking my folic acid the past few days. Unless I take it while I'm eating it makes me feel funky. I have a weak stomach to most pills though if taken without food so it wouldn't surprise me if folic acid started doing the same thing.

The only thing different symptoms wise in the tww for me is the stabbing pains I had off an on up until today - none *yet* today, and my nipples got super sore and longer! They seem to be back toward their normal length but it still makes me a little hopeful:thumbup:

Toffee as awful as the tww can be, I'd rather be in it than waiting to O:haha:

Haha I know, I'm glad I've ovulated. Just hate the waiting game. I'm unsure whether to carrying on temping this month? Ovulation has been confirmed x

There isn't a total need for temping after O is there? Although I knew plenty of ladies do because they think they can guess if a bfp is coming or not by their temps. Not certain for sure though:shrug: I've never temped.

You can't always tell if a bfp is coming, but most of the time you can tell when it isn't. I get a drop before af x

Might stop me testing early haha, but I hate it when I see the drop, buuuut at least I can psych myself for af haha x

Hey ladies,

I'm so confused:wacko:, and a little disheartened... I'm beginning to think I had a false o this month. My opks were positive at the right time but I'm also temping and didn't notice a bbt rise. Although, I am using a cheap thermometer i got from the supermarket lol. I thought it would be good enough but I've read you need an actual bbt one. I've ordered one online anyway.

But I'm also worried because I didnt get any wet or ewcm like I did last month. Just did another opk and it was positive!. Grrrr I hope I o'd in time for AI:growlmad:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48627b there it is. I'm not very good at charting though lol :/

FF will find it difficult to pinpoint as it usually goes off the last 6 temps to calculate the cover line. I'm guessing the thermometer only does rounded up digits i.e. 36.40 instead of 36.37? A more accurate one is better.

See if your temps rise :) I have fairly low post o temps x

I don't know much about temping or charting, I'm sorry I can't provide any help!

If it's any help I rarely get any ewcm:shrug:

Is it possible to get another AI done with this positive opk, just in case?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->