• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD22 and waiting to O, anyone else?

Wow the tww is flying by! When I wake up tomorrow I'll be 11dpo, and Toffee and Melody you're halfway there :)

Lots of dust to all of us, where ever we are in our cycles :dust:

Pens like myturn said, I dont think everyone gets an implation sip, as far as i've read anyway.

Dragonfly it sounds like you've been getting some really positive symptoms. I've been getting a few, but trying not to get too excited as it could just be :witch: I have been incredably exhausted and a bit nausious. Oh and last nigt my bbs really ached.

One other thing that im experiencing is a dull sort of ache in my vaginal area. That's strange lol. Maybe my pants are too tight :wacko: hahaha

Can't believe you're already 11dpo dragonfly. just 3/4 more days to go. I'm 6dpo and seriously thinking about buying a frer already hahaha

Dragonfly I'm jealous! Im pretty sure I'd be testing if i were you. I'm already itching to do it when i know i shouldnt until next week!

Melodyy - i totally feel the same. I have a bunch of cheapies im dying to go through!

Sounds good Dragonfly :) I wouldn't worry about dips, I've seen plenty of BFN charts, mine 'dips' too. It's the consistent rise you want :)

I've not had any strong symptoms, only 6dpo though haha. I'm calm and I don't think it'll be preg this cycle, just wish I'd know and get cracking on the next cycle haha.

Hahaha its agonising isnt it! grr. I even started doing opk's again like a mad woman. They've been positive for the last 2 days :/

Do you temp? if so do you have a link to your chart? x

Well ladies at 11dpo I got a bfn :( I shouldn't be surprised as it's still early, but I thought with af being due in two days that it would be positive by now. It was my only pregnancy test that I had so I wont be buying anymore until af is late.

Did you mean me hun? I think you helped me with my chart a few datys ago hehehe. But just in case, here it is https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48627b

I feel dreadful today by the way ladies. I'm 9dp and I was woken by some really bad cramps in my uterus. They're not letting up and making me feel nauseous. AF this early? Please noooo lol

Dragonfly, I hope af didnt show!

Did you mean me hun? I think you helped me with my chart a few datys ago hehehe. But just in case, here it is https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48627b

I feel dreadful today by the way ladies. I'm 9dp and I was woken by some really bad cramps in my uterus. They're not letting up and making me feel nauseous. AF this early? Please noooo lol

Dragonfly, I hope af didnt show!

So I did haha. Sorry, alzheimers.com haha. Still looks like you did ovulate when I said, your temps are still higher. Scroll over 'analysis' and at the bottom of the drop down menu should be ovulation override, click on that and put the day you think you ovulated :) x

So I did haha. Sorry, alzheimers.com haha. Still looks like you did ovulate when I said, your temps are still higher. Scroll over 'analysis' and at the bottom of the drop down menu should be ovulation override, click on that and put the day you think you ovulated :) x

Lol I'm exactly the same. I think I used to drive my donor crazy as I kept asking him the same questions. But omg thanks for that tip, ff looks so much better now that its actually recognising my ovulation date.

How are you feeling anyway?

Melody and Toffee you're over halfway to testing! How exciting! How are you ladies feeling?

af is a day late for me today, work up with awful awful cramps though. Fingers crossed she stays away and the cramps are other things. A little nauseous this morning but I think that's because I'm super hungry. Didn't test today after my two bfn's yesterday, as of now I plan to hold out until Monday to do another test. Although with the cramping I'm feeling right now I'm worried :witch: is on her way :(

1 day late, oh i hope this is your month! Stay away :witch: lol

I think i might be out :cry: I've had real bad cramps all day, and I just went to the loo and noticed spotting. Feels like af is rearing her ugly head. I just didnt expect it as im only 9dpo :wacko:

Melody u might not be out, it cud be implantation bleeding. Fx for u xx

Melody u might not be out, it cud be implantation bleeding. Fx for u xx

Thanks for the reassurance :hugs: I've heard of IB but never expected to experience it as i read it doesn't happen to many women. I'll try to relax and remain positive. Stay away :witch: lol

1 day late, oh i hope this is your month! Stay away :witch: lol

I think i might be out :cry: I've had real bad cramps all day, and I just went to the loo and noticed spotting. Feels like af is rearing her ugly head. I just didnt expect it as im only 9dpo :wacko:

I'm getting brown spotting so I think af will be here by morning. :cry:

You're not out yet, it might be implantation spotting since you're at 9dpo - a lot of ladies don't have it happen until 8 or 10 dpo so it's a good chance!:thumbup:

Could this thread need a title change? haha

I'm 10dpo. I have cramps on and off. Last night I had a heavy/stretchy feeling again. Temps dropped a bit today, suspect it will have a big drop tomorrow.

I tested yesterday which was stupid and too early. So I'm going to wait for af now, I can't deal with another negative haha x

I'm out ladies!:cry:

:witch: reared her ugly head this morning. It's light but definitely AF :(

I am gutted but it's only my first cycle so I was trying not to be too hopeful. Onto cycle 2 i guess!

Good luck to the rest of you, I hope af doesnt come for you guys... and lol yeah maybe it does need a name change hahah.

I'm sorry :( Think positive for the next cycle :)

With your luteal phase being 9 days, I would perhaps see the Dr about progesterone testing? Ideally they are 10 days and over, I've heard vitamin b6 can help lengthen them xxx

I'm sorry :( Think positive for the next cycle :)

With your luteal phase being 9 days, I would perhaps see the Dr about progesterone testing? Ideally they are 10 days and over, I've heard vitamin b6 can help lengthen them xxx

Aww thanks, I'm staying positive for my next cycle. It is worrying with my lp being so short. It was 14 days last cycle and the 2 before that, so im not sure what's going on. I'll definitely be taking a trip to the doctors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->