Cd3, need some buddies please:) xx

I dont care about her gifts I just wanted her love and for her to be happy for me,is that too much to ask for ?just for her to feel blessed to be a grandmother again ..........l:hugs::hugs::hugs:

She should stick those presents where the sun don't shine.....

And no, of couse that's not too much to ask...

I dont care about her gifts I just wanted her love and for her to be happy for me,is that too much to ask for ?just for her to feel blessed to be a grandmother again ..........l:hugs::hugs::hugs:

No it's shouldn't be too much to ask :hugs::hugs:

She's not putting a front on is she? Could she be scared to care?

No Alex my mother just doesn't like kids ,she had me wen she was 17 and told me I was a bad accident ,she only sees us maybe 5-6 times a year,I do feel awful because she is my mother and I am talking about her but I am just so angry and sad ,really sorry ,just have no-one else to talk to ,appreciate the support :hugs::hugs::hugs:

No Alex my mother just doesn't like kids ,she had me wen she was 17 and told me I was a bad accident ,she only sees us maybe 5-6 times a year,I do feel awful because she is my mother and I am talking about her but I am just so angry and sad ,really sorry ,just have no-one else to talk to ,appreciate the support :hugs::hugs::hugs:

That's crap that she has told you that "you were a bad accident" :hugs:
And you don't have to apologise for venting :hugs:

Well I am not going to stress,I have precious cargo on board,Alex indigo bubba,love u guys,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You probably don't have much time to read with 4 kids, but this book helped me a bit.....
https://www.amazon.com/Mean-Mothers-Overcoming-Legacy-Hurt/dp/0061651362

So few people really understand.....

Yes, and you should come here and vent anytime...

If i ever get my bfp, she won't hear it from me....i can predict what she'll say...

A baby? At your age?
I hope you don't expect any help from me!
Well, I hope he doesn't end up autistic like your nephew, or re* arded....

Desperado, tell her your child will not need nor want her stupid gifts...that is so stupid...

I know comments like that will come our way too...I'm already prepared and already told my hubby that his mom is not watching any child of mine...not after her comment of my puppy too. She is a nice lady but some times says crazy things....my mother is worse but I am thankfully on the other coast of the US from her LOL...we talk on the phone once in a blue moon so I do limit contact.

You have plenty of people who love you and are THRILLED for you about that baby. It is the most wonderful gift anyone can get. Try not to let one little prick (yeah I said it lol) ruin your fun.

HUGS!

Thanks for the info on the book Indigo I've just ordered myself a copy :thumbup:

Wow I'm going to look at that book too.
D my heart breaks to think these words could even come from a mothers mouth let alone think them.
Mine might not be quite so bad but she too had me at 17 , she always used to say " don't have kids too young" like it was a regret. I grew up with her anger and a lot of shouting. Well I can tell you the cycle stops with me. This will never happen to my girls. It's stops with you too Despie . You have the most amazing gift growing inside you , don't let her
poison in .
Absolutely lean on us , your a lady with a baby first and for most.
I wish I could take her nasty words away . Try not to dwell hard I know. Negativity will do you no good , good I'd what you deserve .
Thoughts and a gentle hug

Bubba and llbean,your words made me laugh and cry ,:hugs:Bubba u are right the cycle stopped with me ,thanks guys so much,Indigo I am also going to order that book,wooly where did u get it from?love u guys,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bubba and llbean,your words made me laugh and cry ,:hugs:Bubba u are right the cycle stopped with me ,thanks guys so much,Indigo I am also going to order that book,wooly where did u get it from?love u guys,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

amazon.co.uk I brought a used one as it is quite expensive brand new :thumbup:

I am so sorry desperado that your mom said that to you! That is just awful. you are so sweet, kind & thoughtful and your are carrying a precious bundle of joy....don't let your mom ruin that for you. You have us!!! I know how it is to hear cruel words, they sting, especially from a parent. She really should just be happy for you and if she can't say anything nice, then she should hold her tongue. sending you lot's of love & hugs.:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I am so sorry desperado that your mom said that to you! That is just awful. you are so sweet, kind & thoughtful and your are carrying a precious bundle of joy....don't let your mom ruin that for you. You have us!!! I know how it is to hear cruel words, they sting, especially from a parent. She really should just be happy for you and if she can't say anything nice, then she should hold her tongue. sending you lot's of love & hugs.:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:That is so nice and kind of u to say that Hun,it has made me feel much better ,u are all too kind to me ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope your feeling better D ?:flower::flower::flower:
How's everyone else doing ?
Afm , had very very mild af ache , just that sort of tightening feeling but all gone for now :thumbup: big storm coming which I hope will cool this crazy humidity down . Packing is no fun in this heat :wacko:
Still , feeling good oddly , as I have feeling the old witch is not too far just kind of circling waiting for her cue , but have that your not out till your out thought to hold onto.
Hope you girls are all good :kiss:

Hope your feeling better D ?:flower::flower::flower:
How's everyone else doing ?
Afm , had very very mild af ache , just that sort of tightening feeling but all gone for now :thumbup: big storm coming which I hope will cool this crazy humidity down . Packing is no fun in this heat :wacko:
Still , feeling good oddly , as I have feeling the old witch is not too far just kind of circling waiting for her cue , but have that your not out till your out thought to hold onto.
Hope you girls are all good :kiss:

Am great thanks bubba,didnt sleep too well but am great now,it's a beautiful day and am planning to plant my hanging baskets,hope the old hag stays away for u ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Like the old hag description ! For a minute I thought you meant me:winkwink:
Well see , it's funny all aches gone for now . Feel a sort of happy calm has washed over me. Not sure I understand why I guess I just feel if it's not now maybe when were in Oz , we've not been happy living here. Only three weeks till we leave.:thumbup:
Get a nap in if i were you , this stage the tiredness is crazy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->