Cd3, need some buddies please:) xx

Oh bums luvmydoggies, so NOT fair, why can't she leave you alone for 9 months :trouble:. We're still here for you on the merrygoround of TTC :flower:

Hey Desperado, whip that man into shape girl!!:haha:

AFM - CD9, gently warming up here :football:

Loadsa luv and dust back atcha girls!!:kiss:
:dust:

Jax- thank you! Wishing you a bfp.:dust::dust: sending luv to u too. I don't know what I would do, if I didn't have you all going on the merry go round with me....probably be a total nut case!!!

Hello all :hi:

LMD as I have said on a different thread go with your plan to stop temping, OPKs, etc and have some fun :thumbup:

Well SMEP has started so we'll see what happens :)

Hello all :hi:

LMD as I have said on a different thread go with your plan to stop temping, OPKs, etc and have some fun :thumbup:

Well SMEP has started so we'll see what happens :)

Macwooly....happy :sex::sex:...hoping it brings you your bfp.:hugs::hugs: & :dust::dust:

:hugs:Arrrgggg I'm so sorry Lmd , really sorry and sending a gentle warm hug your way :hugs:
macwooly good luck :winkwink:

How's everyone else :shrug:

Cd9 Here can feel the urge to p on sticks good job I have non in the house :thumbup: and no car today :thumbup: and know I don't show up pos early anyway and and and ......off to throw out more rubbish collected in drawers , and pack boxes . See you soon girls :hugs::hugs:

:hugs:Arrrgggg I'm so sorry Lmd , really sorry and sending a gentle warm hug your way :hugs:

Cd9 Here can feel the urge to p on sticks good job I have non in the house :thumbup: and no car today :thumbup: and know I don't show up pos early anyway and and and ......off to throw out more rubbish collected in drawers , and pack boxes . See you soon girls :hugs::hugs:

Thank you Bubba3 :hugs::hugs:- I need all the hugs, I can get!

:hugs2::hugs2:::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs2::hugs2::hugs::hugs::hugs2::hugs2::hugs::hugs:

Luvmydoggies - hugfest coming!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: x

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:Oh llbean , what a cow that witch is . Sending you thoughts and a gentle hug :hugs::hugs:

awww....you ladies are all so thoughtful & caring- your hugs brought tears to my eyes- but happy ones!:flower:

Sorry af got ya LLbean:hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2:

These hugs are for all of you! Desperado, Macwooly, Jax, Indigo, Bubba, LLbean

Ok so I just stupidly told my mother I was pregnant and her words " o for gods sake Tracey,are u still going on about that ?well I am stopping buying everyone as there's too many in the family now to buy ":cry::cry: why o why did I tell her,sick as a parrot now,have never asked my mother for one brown penny since she threw me out wen I was 16,my hubby works bloody hard to keep us all and I am a stay at home mom and my kids are my world,sorry just needed to get that out of my system :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hate to read and run , want to say soooo much , most of which not printable . For now sending you respect , warmth and hugs xxx

Ok so I just stupidly told my mother I was pregnant and her words " o for gods sake Tracey,are u still going on about that ?well I am stopping buying everyone as there's too many in the family now to buy ":cry::cry: why o why did I tell her,sick as a parrot now,have never asked my mother for one brown penny since she threw me out wen I was 16,my hubby works bloody hard to keep us all and I am a stay at home mom and my kids are my world,sorry just needed to get that out of my system :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs:Really is one more to shop for an issue?:growlmad: She doesn't deserve such a wonderful woman like you as a daughter:hugs::hugs:

You are a fabulous woman, wife and mother and your children will be no worse off if they don't receive presents from their grandmother:hugs:

PM being sent :hugs::hugs:

Despie....That's horrible....She should be ashamed of herself....:nope::nope::nope::nope::nope:

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member