Cd3, need some buddies please:) xx

Glad the scan went well....rest up mummy...

Thanks girls,it's so lovely to have all these amazing women encouraging me and cheering me on,really hope u can all join me this month,loads and loads of love and sparkly dust,wooly,jax,llbean ,bubba,indigo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Macwooly,jax,bubba,indigo,luvmydoggies,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Miss u guys,:kiss::kiss::kiss:Wots the news?any dirt or scandal for me:haha::haha:,well dh has been pestering me to bd,and I have told him no it will not be happening for at least seven months,says he feels used and abused and cast to the side,wot fun,:haha::haha::haha::haha:Guess I am gonna have to keep him happy some other way :blush::blush:Xxxxxxx

Macwooly,jax,bubba,indigo,luvmydoggies,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Miss u guys,:kiss::kiss::kiss:Wots the news?any dirt or scandal for me:haha::haha:,well dh has been pestering me to bd,and I have told him no it will not be happening for at least seven months,says he feels used and abused and cast to the side,wot fun,:haha::haha::haha::haha:Guess I am gonna have to keep him happy some other way :blush::blush:Xxxxxxx

I have not even thought of that!:haha:

Hi Desperado! How are you feeling??? Your dh sounds like what my dh would say....and I would have to....ahem....keep him happy in other ways too.:winkwink::winkwink:

My temps are staying really high at the mo. ( I hope they stay that way) I have decided not to test until af...just can't bear to see a bfn. Really hope I can join you girls soon.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Indigo- Not to sure on how to read the chart. All I know is high temps is a good sign...right? I'm so afraid to test....af is due on Tuesday....so don't know.

Desperado...why not???? Far as I know it is ok to BD while pregnant

Hi Desperado! How are you feeling??? Your dh sounds like what my dh would say....and I would have to....ahem....keep him happy in other ways too.:winkwink::winkwink:

My temps are staying really high at the mo. ( I hope they stay that way) I have decided not to test until af...just can't bear to see a bfn. Really hope I can join you girls soon.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

O lmd,am super excited for u,keeping everything fixed it's a bfp,:hugs::hugs:

LMD your chart is looking good - FXed for you :dust:

Desperado your DH will be happy with keeping him happy in other ways :winkwink:

:dust::dust::dus:dust::dust::dust::dust:Ooh ooh Luv , not long now . Got everything crossed . Sooo excited for you . How did you show the girls your chart ?
Throwing a ton of dust your way:hugs:

Hi- Bubba3,Indigo,Desperado,Macwooly,

the :witch::witch::witch: got me this morning! :cry::cry: I knew, as soon as my temp dropped, that I was out. Thank you so much for the positive well wishes and support. Hope to be bump buddies with all of you one day soon. luv u girls! :hugs::hugs: This ttc is making me :wacko::wacko:

Bubba,Indi,Mac, wishing you bfp's & lots of :dust::dust:

Oh bums luvmydoggies, so NOT fair, why can't she leave you alone for 9 months :trouble:. We're still here for you on the merrygoround of TTC :flower:

Hey Desperado, whip that man into shape girl!!:haha:

AFM - CD9, gently warming up here :football:

Loadsa luv and dust back atcha girls!!:kiss:
:dust:

Luv,
Stupid freaking AF! :grr:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie...hope your hubby appreciates your efforts....
:wave: LL & jax & wooly & bubba....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope i didn't miss anyone....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"