CD4...anyone else want to wait it out??

Hi everyone! So I'm on O' day2... It read+ yesterday,(CD15) so it's O day2 today. So tomorrow should be officially 1dpo. We BD'ed yesterday and today, my DH said hopefully today's BD sealed the deal LOL. fx!! now on to the TWW ai-ya-yai!!
I hope we all make it for this cycle!!!

how do u add the FF charts? I somewhat started to chart again.

I got a peak on Friday but was in agony yesterday but still not had a temp dip yet so hoping that's tomorrow ��

Hi KtownKate, Do you just use the charting as far as the bbT to know when you're O, ? I love using the test strips, they're spot on...that way I know for sure and I can DTD exactly the right time...no guessing LOL. maybe you can try those and see. FX for you!

I tried using OPKs this month, but I think I missed my surge. I was testing at 6am and 6pm (not ideal - of course) and got an almost positive one on in the evening on cd12, but it was super faint by the next morning. I'm assuming that if I'd tested between 1-2pm on cd12, it would have been positive.

FF gave me crosshairs yesterday though to confirm it.

No this is by far the worst ov pain ever not so bad today yesterday was very bad x

Hayleyjj, I had the worst Nausea about 3days before I "O, I was so nauseated, I had to call my DH from work to watch our son. Did you guys ever had that?? it seems since my MC in march, my hormones changed things a bit. Now I also have soar nipples, heavy boobs for PMS. lol

I have felt sick yes yukkk

Still no temp rise today which is odd for me

I'm hoping it will come tomorrow :))

Haylejj, I won't put too much confidence in the temperature.. while I was using my "O test strips, I also was checking my temperature, and when my "O was + my temperature didn't budge one bit, so I think it varies sometimes. I hope you didn't miss it...

How is everyone doing today May 12, ? Hope all is doing well. So I'm 2 or 3 dpo today, my nipples are getting very tender by the minute. Pray that's a good sign and not PMS? LOL. Praying for all of us this cycle...fx! Have a bless day Alll :)

I think I will get spikes Tomo

We have dtd loads so well covered and been using concieve plus ��

I am CD 17 with my 2nd + OPK today....should see temp rise tomorrow or Thursday...whooppy! at least I hope! we have been doing smep and if I don't O then I will be freaked that I put in all that effort lol it wears you out!

I am CD 17 with my 2nd + OPK today....should see temp rise tomorrow or Thursday...whooppy! at least I hope! we have been doing smep and if I don't O then I will be freaked that I put in all that effort lol it wears you out!

cool u "O. nice! What is smep? I'm new to some of these abbreviations.

Nipples still tender...not sure, wish I could only know what's happening inside my body right now LOL (specifically, my uterus) haha

I am CD11 & was shocked to have ewcm & left sided cramps today so we'll be DTD for the next couple of day! We are TTC #1 on month 1, so we'll see where this journey takes us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->