CD4...anyone else want to wait it out??

I am CD11 & was shocked to have ewcm & left sided cramps today so we'll be DTD for the next couple of day! We are TTC #1 on month 1, so we'll see where this journey takes us!!!

Laska5, good to have u with us! Enjoy :) I wish all the best for you this cycle. It's going to be an exciting journey, it's an amazing experience being preggo, atleast for the last 6 months lol. My rough days were the 1st 3 months...NAUSEA was a killer :( but when it's past, you feel great.

How is everyone doing? you guys have been pretty quiet LOL...As for me, I feel great, feel a little bloated last night, and today, my bottom stomach feel a bit heavy-like and had slight crampy feeling. Sometimes I think my mind is playing tricks on my body :) but we'll see in a few days!! fx hope everyone is having a bless wknd.

Hi ladies I'm new here and I just have a question for y'all. I have PCOS and take 2000 mg of metformin and just finished my femara CD 5-9 tonight. I noticed I have had such stretchy CM tonight on CD 9 and I've been overly tired. I took an OPK just to make sure and it was negative. Could I be ovulating early??

Hi ladies I'm new here and I just have a question for y'all. I have PCOS and take 2000 mg of metformin and just finished my femara CD 5-9 tonight. I noticed I have had such stretchy CM tonight on CD 9 and I've been overly tired. I took an OPK just to make sure and it was negative. Could I be ovulating early??

Hi CaraMarie- good to have you? I'm not quite familiar with the things you mentioned (metformin, femara, and what's PCOS)?
CD9 I think would be waay to early to be Ovulating? I think though...hmm I know sometimes our CM can be different, because for me, this cycle, when I was about to "O" and was ovulating, my CM was no where of an EW consistency, so I depend on my very acurate Ovulation test strips, I swear by them LOL

I am doing well! Just a little tired, stuffy nose, and bloated but other than that I cant complain!

FX for a :bfp:

Trying to stay buys until it gets closer! I am going out of town next weekend and want to take a test before then but on Friday I will only be 9DPO....so we will see!

GL and :dust: to all!

I am doing well! Just a little tired, stuffy nose, and bloated but other than that I cant complain!

Trying to stay buys until it gets closer! I am going out of town next weekend and want to take a test before then but on Friday I will only be 9DPO....so we will see!

You can def take a test at 9DPO, with my son, I had a BFP at 10dpo, that's close enough I think :) and it was very visible! Have a good time. Hope you feel better.

You can def take a test at 9DPO, with my son, I had a BFP at 10dpo, that's close enough I think :) and it was very visible! Have a good time. Hope you feel better.

I will take one just to see because if it is positive I would REALLY like to know before I go on this trip as people will be drinking and I want to know so I can definitely say no! But also just because I would LOVE to know that early!

I am having a few weird twinges in my lower tummy...they don't exactly feel like cramps though just like a sharp little jolt. and my nipples are like constantly hard and SUPER sensitive (sorry if TMI) but I don't know if any of this means anything at all at 5DPO?? I am thinking it might be too early for actual real symptoms or anything...guess I don't know??

Thanks for the vote of confidence for testing early though! makes me feel better! :hugs:

I will take one just to see because if it is positive I would REALLY like to know before I go on this trip as people will be drinking and I want to know so I can definitely say no! But also just because I would LOVE to know that early!

I am having a few weird twinges in my lower tummy...they don't exactly feel like cramps though just like a sharp little jolt. and my nipples are like constantly hard and SUPER sensitive (sorry if TMI) but I don't know if any of this means anything at all at 5DPO?? I am thinking it might be too early for actual real symptoms or anything...guess I don't know??

Thanks for the vote of confidence for testing early though! makes me feel better! :hugs:

littlegirl87, they've said that sometimes ppl feel those twinges when implantation taking place. Let us know how things go!

Hey ladies, I got a BFP today at around 7:30pm, so interesting because yesterday I tested and was BFN, this morning BFN, and then I tested this evening and there it was, light...but was there! I used one of the cheap test strip and a First Response and both were light. I pray you guys would have the same outcome fx!! I'm not out the woods yet, last march i had a MC, so we'll see...keep the updates coming...btw i'm 10 DPO today.

Hey ladies, I got a BFP today at around 7:30pm, so interesting because yesterday I tested and was BFN, this morning BFN, and then I tested this evening and there it was, light...but was there! I used one of the cheap test strip and a First Response and both were light. I pray you guys would have the same outcome fx!! I'm not out the woods yet, last march i had a MC, so we'll see...keep the updates coming...btw i'm 10 DPO today.

CONGRATS!!!

I had the smallest amount of spotting yesterday which was weird and then I started feeling like af was coming so I was kind of nervous as I had a bit of a temp drop yesterday (6DPO).

I felt super bloated and crampy the rest of the day yesterday, and then this morning my temp shot up! Its the highest temp I have ever had when charting so I am thinking it might be a good thing! I am trying not to get too excited as I'm sure it could just be a fluke, but if it stays up for the next few days I will be really excited to test on Friday!

I am going to test Friday regardless due to the fact that I am going out of town for the weekend, but I'm really hoping this is a good sign and I might get a faint :bfp: on Friday! (9DPO) we will see!

So happy for you!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! need lots of :dust: the next few days!

hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!:hugs:

CONGRATS!!!

I had the smallest amount of spotting yesterday which was weird and then I started feeling like af was coming so I was kind of nervous as I had a bit of a temp drop yesterday (6DPO).

I felt super bloated and crampy the rest of the day yesterday, and then this morning my temp shot up! Its the highest temp I have ever had when charting so I am thinking it might be a good thing! I am trying not to get too excited as I'm sure it could just be a fluke, but if it stays up for the next few days I will be really excited to test on Friday!

I am going to test Friday regardless due to the fact that I am going out of town for the weekend, but I'm really hoping this is a good sign and I might get a faint :bfp: on Friday! (9DPO) we will see!

So happy for you!!!

Your temp was actually perfect, it usually spike up a few days after "O' then stay up, and if you're preggo, it doesn't go down at all! or maybe "slightly", so you're good :) and Thanks for the congrats! Wish u all the best. I guess the other ladies are quite busy, I hope all is well with all.

CONGRATS!!!

So happy for you!!!

Your temp was actually perfect, it usually spike up a few days after "O' then stay up, and if you're preggo, it doesn't go down at all! or maybe "slightly", so you're good :) and Thanks for the congrats! Wish u all the best. I guess the other ladies are quite busy, I hope all is well with all.

I am really hoping that my temp stays extra elevated tomorrow too...ehhhh all this waiting makes me nervous! Im trying not to be to excited or get ahead of myself as I hate feeling disappointed but I just have this crazy feeling that I really might be pregnant this time....

Hoping its not just a feeling! fx :dust:

CONGRATS!!!

So happy for you!!!

I am really hoping that my temp stays extra elevated tomorrow too...ehhhh all this waiting makes me nervous! Im trying not to be to excited or get ahead of myself as I hate feeling disappointed but I just have this crazy feeling that I really might be pregnant this time....

Hoping its not just a feeling! fx :dust:

Hey dear, did you end up testing Friday, how did it go?

I tested Friday and bfn. Temp still hanging out pretty decent above covering. If it is up and more tomorrow then i thinkin might try another test. Just depends on temp in the am

Well Af is due tomorrow so if she doesn't show i may test Wednesday. Or if temp tomorrow does something like go up i might test tomorrow we will see....or she might just show up on time like normal just with out my temp drooping off to warn me in advanced lol

Oh how I hate the wait LOL. fx

Temp was definitely up this morning. Tested again and still :bfn:

I don't know what is going on? my temps look good. no af symptoms, but also no :bfp:

I am just thinking this is a weird cycle and that af will show in the next few days. If she doesn't show in the next few days and my temp is still up by Thursday ill get a blood test and put this all to rest lol

but I think probably tomorrow morning temp will drop and af will show her ugly self....guess we will see!

Only time can tell

Oh how I hate the wait LOL. fx

Temp was definitely up this morning. Tested again and still :bfn:

I don't know what is going on? my temps look good. no af symptoms, but also no :bfp:

I am just thinking this is a weird cycle and that af will show in the next few days. If she doesn't show in the next few days and my temp is still up by Thursday ill get a blood test and put this all to rest lol

but I think probably tomorrow morning temp will drop and af will show her ugly self....guess we will see!

Only time can tell[/QUOTE

You can still have a BFP, as for me...I'm going through another MC as I type this. Last night I took 2 tests and both were very light, I knew it!! as soon as I saw the test, because that's how I was able to tell the last MC. Then the cramping started, then the bleeding...so I'm out again, I think I probably should've waited a few months before trying again...who knows. I'm so use to these MC, it's crazy LOL. I'm still praying u get your BFP and it be a good 9 months for u, and thx for hanging in with me here. ((hugs))

I am so sorry to hear that :hugs:

I feel so awful hearing that. I can't imagine what that would feel like and i hate that you have to keep going through it :(

I REALLY don't know if ill get a bfp though. I fully expect my temp ro go down in the morning and then af to show.

Again Im so sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->