CD5 1/12, looking for buddies!!

Hey everyone! I had my CD9 u/s today which showed 2 good sized follies, one 15 and the other 15.5( I have 10 under10). They decreased my follistim injection for tonight and tomorrow night I trigger followed by b2b IUI Saturday and Sunday :happydance: I hate to be greedy but I'm hoping for twins!
I hope everyone is feeling good and in good spirits. BABY DUST EVERYONE
:dust::dust::dust:

hi ladies!
how is everyone doing ?

welcome Christine :flower:! same here l thought getting pregnant was suppose to be easy,it is complicated...well for some of us.but our BFPs are coming,we just need to be a bit patient.twins will be great ,l wouldn't mind a set myself (a bit greedy aren't we).all the best with the IUI.

Jai & Crystal l get what you were saying about pressure to have a baby.l'm the only sibling in my family who is still to have children,so all eyes on us. but we have just been busy with life (if there is anything like that) and now is the perfect time for us to have one or two (yes,twins :winkwink:) am 29, nearly 30 in a few days & Hubby turns 32 in June.so the poas started yesterday,- opk cd12,will probably get dark in 3 days.going to try & monitor cm too.
Crystal how is the charting going ? l wouldnt be able to do it.it would make me too anxious.
Jai opk getting any darker?

excited we will all be testing around the same time, hope we get 4 BFPs! baby dust ladies!

Hello Ladies!!:flower:

How is everyone doing? I am doing great, feeling good today. I am trying to plan a trip to go back home to visit my family in Maryland, so I'm super excited. I miss everyone sooo much! It sucks being so far away from your family. Sometimes it has it's benefits, but most of the time I wish I was closer to them. I feel like I am missing so much. :cry:

I totally understand how you feel about being pressured some Crystal Marie, My Grandparents on my moms side both have bugged me about it since we
got married 3 years ago! My Grandfather wants to see me have a child before he dies, that's what he tells me. WTH!? He will be 80 this March. Most my entire family knows how badly I want a child and that it hasn't happened as quickly as I would have liked. I am very close with my mom and I tell her everything. My sister in-law is like a sister I never have, so I also share alot with her, she is very supportive. Also my Aunt and I are very close and I couldn't leave her out. So it's not a secret in my family, at least with all the women in my fam.

I would have got started sooner than later but I was waiting on the heads up from my DH. He thought that as soon as I stopped BCP, that I would get pregnant. Once he gave me the Ok, I have been a mess since then. I feel like I am so close, I can taste it at times. Other times I feel like it will never happen. So that's why I joined this forum, I needed to hear other's sucess stories and other ladies troubles.

My husband & I also own our own home, that we bought 3 years ago. We have two annoying cats that are lazy and overweight. I work as an Office Manager for a busy Family Doctor, and DH is an Estimator for a Collison Center. We have been together for over 9 years and married only 3 of those years. He is def my soul mate, and I thank god for him everyday!

Today is CD 12 for me. I am planning to start POAS today until I get the +. We BD Sunday, skipped last night and will DTD tonight. I am glad that I have been so busy these days, it makes my thinking time limited. LOL.

I know once the TWW starts I will turn into a crazy women, but I am going to try to "Relax" as best as I can. I try to remind myself that it doesn't do me any good worrying myself to death. It just sometimes it's hard to turn that switch on and off.

Good Luck to all 3 of you ladies! Baby Dust x 3 :baby:
That's awesome that you are going home to see your family! I bet that's hard having them live far away :hugs:

What is the length of your normal cycle?

about 30-31 days

Hey everyone! I had my CD9 u/s today which showed 2 good sized follies, one 15 and the other 15.5( I have 10 under10). They decreased my follistim injection for tonight and tomorrow night I trigger followed by b2b IUI Saturday and Sunday :happydance: I hate to be greedy but I'm hoping for twins!
I hope everyone is feeling good and in good spirits. BABY DUST EVERYONE

That's excellent news!!! I will keep my FXed for you!!!!
Personally Im feeling good, today is CD 15 for me and I should, get a positive OPK this weekend. Let's hope this is it!!!!

Baby dust right back at ya!!
:dust:

hi ladies!
how is everyone doing ?

welcome Christine :flower:! same here l thought getting pregnant was suppose to be easy,it is complicated...well for some of us.but our BFPs are coming,we just need to be a bit patient.twins will be great ,l wouldn't mind a set myself (a bit greedy aren't we).all the best with the IUI.

Jai & Crystal l get what you were saying about pressure to have a baby.l'm the only sibling in my family who is still to have children,so all eyes on us. but we have just been busy with life (if there is anything like that) and now is the perfect time for us to have one or two (yes,twins :winkwink:) am 29, nearly 30 in a few days & Hubby turns 32 in June.so the poas started yesterday,- opk cd12,will probably get dark in 3 days.going to try & monitor cm too.
Crystal how is the charting going ? l wouldnt be able to do it.it would make me too anxious.

excited we will all be testing around the same time, hope we get 4 BFPs! baby dust ladies!

Good Morning!! :flower:
I too would LOVE twins! :baby::baby: I have twins on both sides of my family. Plus Im on Clomid, so that might increase my chances just a tad. But of course, Id be happy with one for the moment.

I feel like this month has been going really good for me. I am feeling good, I have been eating really well, taking my pre-natals, drinking plenty of water, using pre-seed and following the SMEP. So what else can a girl do!

I agree with not charting, I also dont chart and prefer using OPK, it's so simple to just POAS.

I use the Clear Blue easy Digital OPKs, when I pulled it out yesterday, the line looked slightly darker. Ive also only been POAS once a day, last cycle I did twice a day. I think I might increase to Twice a day today, so that I dont miss it. Last cycle, I got a positive in the afternoon and it was negative later that night. So who knows!!!

Im so happy that it's Friday and that DH has the weekend off. :happydance:
So it looks like we will all be getting to our TWW around the same time.
What day is your B-day Ladyf? BTW Happy Birthday!!!!!

hi ladies!
how is everyone doing ?

Crystal how is the charting going ? l wouldnt be able to do it.it would make me too:haha: anxious.

Ehh the charting is slightly frustrating but only because since I've stared doing it I havent been sleeping through the night so I'm forced to take the temps at different times, I want to do the charting though so if I'm not ovulating I can tell my OB asap so I can get started on clomid or somthing the frustration with charting is much easier to deal with then the frustration of having irregular cycles I'm sure as I move along with the temping I'll eventually get usee to it and start sleeping through the night again:sleep:

Have a nice day ladies!!

Howdy!!

So CD13 today my temp dipped back down so I dont think Ive ovulated yet, been poas and no pos yet, I'm using the wondfo brand and the cb digitals...DH and I did not do the deed last night he was driving me nuts:wacko:...so I'm just waiting around thinking about trying preseed maybe, have any of you ladies used it? I'm so excited that its Friday only one day of work let before the weekend, were going to go out to dinner tomorrow night with some friends but besides that we dont really have any plans, anyone have anything exciting going on this weekend?

Have a wonderful day and happy baby making!!

Hello Hello Hello!!!:hi:

I feel like I am having some twinges in the left lower side, but I could be crazy. LOL
I have not POAS today so far, I am planning on doing it when I get home. I didn't bring any to work with me. So tonight will have to do.

This is my second cycle using pre-seed. I think it's a good product, it's easy to use. It not sticky or slimmy.
I have definitly felt the increase in CM since yesterday. I don't normally get much of the "EWCM", so I know the Pre-seed can only help.

We dont have any plans for this weekend. I have some movies I need to watch that I rented, thats about it. I might try to con my DH into going to dinner tonight, so I dont have to cook. :thumbup:

Well I will keep yal posted! Have a Wonderful Weekend!

:dust::dust:

Hey!

Crystal can't you ask your Ob to do bloods for you a few days after the +ve opk to check if u are ovulating?hope u don't have to worry about charting next month !fxd!!!!! And l know what you are talking about when DH is a pain and Bding is the last thing on your mind. Hope u are good now though.3rd cycle using preseed,DH likes it.have heard some success stories, hope it works for us.

Jaime-happy Bding . Get busy girl!clomid might give you twins ...that would be great.

Christine-fxd for this cycle!

Will be relaxed this weekend,am suppose to go for some BBQ ( it's summer in Aussie so seems like people having bbqs every week)but am just tired, it has been a long week and l don't want DH to drink a lot since we are approaching our fertile period.want some healthy spermy ( a bit selfish, l know).might get some movies too!

So the birthday is on Wed 25th, am working that day might just do dinner with DH and probably have a BBQ with friends over the weekend. Will see.really wanted to be preggo on my 30th , like 5 months or so.but we can't have everything we want,can we! :nope: l am trying to keep positive my blessing is coming.

Enjoy the weekend ladies! By the end of next week we will be in the 2WW!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ladyf, I go back to see my OBGYN on the 31st so I'm charting in hopes that I can show her that I am or am not ovulating on my own with the metformin instead of having to wait another cycle or two for her to do blood checks. I'm impatient so I'm hoping this will move the process along. I may drive her nuts but she's pretty understanding :haha: I should also be getting answers at this appointment about whether or not I have PCOS and if I do and OPK's dont detect my ovulation I think I will be charting for the long run :dohh: Lastly I will be asking what kind of "heart shaped" uterus I have, I was given my u/s results over the phone before Christmas by the nurse at the time I did not realize there are different types and degrees of them :shrug: so I am patiently waiting for the 31st....

Jai, tell me about it!! I have been having some dull cramping for like 3 days now, or have I?? Haha it's soooo hard to tell our minds are so good at playing tricks on us when we want somthing so bad :haha: I hope it wasn't your mind playing tricks on you and that you got your bfp:happydance:

CD15 still waiting to O, was a poas addict Fri night and Sat morning, wanted to test every time I pee'd I think I temporarily lost my mind due to impatience :wacko: So I ended up going shopping to take my mind off of things, bought a new outfit and a new pair of UGG's then DH and I went out to supper with a couple friends and their 2yr old son, hes sooo sassy!!! Just a funny little monster, was dipping a lemon in ketchup and sucking on it:dohh: That was pretty much our Saturday in a nut shell, did the deed last night, didnt sleep well. Got up this morning and tested, negative so I'm still waiting to O. Really hoping it will happen damnit :growlmad: maybe on my Birthday on Thursday :shrug:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend, happy Sunday ladies!!!:hugs:

Hello Ladies,
I'm enjoying my Sunday by doing Nothing! Today is CD 17 and I have not got a positive OPK yet, I'm not sure if I missed it or what???? I tested earlier today and will test again later. Last month I got a positive at about noon and it was negative that evening, so its possible I missed it, but I'll continue to POAS. I've only been using them once a day instead of twice. I might get some bloods done later this week to confirm.
Weve been BD every other day but I might have to switch that up to everyday.
Well I hope everyone has a great day. Ttyl
Jaime

Hey!

Crystal can't you ask your Ob to do bloods for you a few days after the +ve opk to check if u are ovulating?hope u don't have to worry about charting next month !fxd!!!!! And l know what you are talking about when DH is a pain and Bding is the last thing on your mind. Hope u are good now though.3rd cycle using preseed,DH likes it.have heard some success stories, hope it works for us.

Jaime-happy Bding . Get busy girl!clomid might give you twins ...that would be great.

Christine-fxd for this cycle!

Will be relaxed this weekend,am suppose to go for some BBQ ( it's summer in Aussie so seems like people having bbqs every week)but am just tired, it has been a long week and l don't want DH to drink a lot since we are approaching our fertile period.want some healthy spermy ( a bit selfish, l know).might get some movies too!

So the birthday is on Wed 25th, am working that day might just do dinner with DH and probably have a BBQ with friends over the weekend. Will see.really wanted to be preggo on my 30th , like 5 months or so.but we can't have everything we want,can we! :nope: l am trying to keep positive my blessing is coming.

Enjoy the weekend ladies! By the end of next week we will be in the 2WW!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I hope you enjoyed your BBQ! What day are you testing? Fxd for you!!
Happy early birthday :flower:

Hello Ladies,
I'm enjoying my Sunday by doing Nothing! Today is CD 17 and I have not got a positive OPK yet, I'm not sure if I missed it or what???? I tested earlier today and will test again later. Last month I got a positive at about noon and it was negative that evening, so its possible I missed it, but I'll continue to POAS. I've only been using them once a day instead of twice. I might get some bloods done later this week to confirm.
Weve been BD every other day but I might have to switch that up to everyday.
Well I hope everyone has a great day. Ttyl
Fxd for you Jaime! Keep us posted!!

hey !
Crystal - hope the charting helps . 31st is just around the corner. opks getting darker?

Jai - hope you got some Bding in , opks can be tricky. hope u have Ov and you are in the 2ww. GL!

Christine- l should be testing on the 5th, hoping to see 2 lines. any news yet?

AFM - got a +opk on Sunday,Bd that night, hoping to get some Bding done today. had a small misunderstanding with DH, so am letting him cool off before l pounce on him. had mild cramps today, hoping they were Ov cramps. 1 dpo tommorrow. :happydance:let the long TWW begin. need to keep myself occupied. had a good weekend, ended up going to some friend's house for dinner yesterday.

how are you ladies doing?lots of baby dust.:dust::dust::dust:

hey !
Crystal - hope the charting helps . 31st is just around the corner. opks getting darker?

Jai - hope you got some Bding in , opks can be tricky. hope u have Ov and you are in the 2ww. GL!

AFM - got a +opk on Sunday,Bd that night, hoping to get some Bding done today. had a small misunderstanding with DH, so am letting him cool off before l pounce on him. had mild cramps today, hoping they were Ov cramps. 1 dpo tommorrow. :happydance:let the long TWW begin. need to keep myself occupied. had a good weekend, ended up going to some friend's house for dinner yesterday.

I had my b2b IUI Saturday and Sunday. My doctor waits 18 days to do bloodwork:dohh: I guess I'm on an extended 2WW :haha:

Lady F, hooorayyy for a positive OPK!!! I hope this is your month, gl in the tww:happydance:

Jaime, I hope you get your positive OPK soon or that the bloods confirm you O'd!! With BDing everyday I'm sure you have your bases covered either way :hugs:

Christine, gl luck in the tww!!

Today is CD 16 no change in the OPK's only tested once today, trying to calm myself down and not test too much we are dtd enough to cover our bases either way although I skipped last night because DH was driving me nuts again :wacko: stressing myself about it isnt going to get me any where :shrug: there hasnt been any progression with the OPK's theyre still light but I had a little bit of ewcm today so I'm hoping it will increase and my pos opk will follow

Lots of baby dust to you!!

hey !

Hello ladyf,
We are indeed, I still haven't got a positive OPK, so I'm not sure if I missed it or now. I will keep testing for now. I would love to see that Smiley face on my clear blue easy digital.

I'm glad you got a positive Sunday! Let the wait begin!! I hope if not all of us, that one of us get that BFP! Good luck, keep us posted!

hey !

I had my b2b IUI Saturday and Sunday. My doctor waits 18 days to do bloodwork:dohh: I guess I'm on an extended 2WW :haha:

Woo hoo! Lots of baby dust your way!,, wow 18 days seems like eternity, we'll help you get through it!

Lady F, hooorayyy for a positive OPK!!! I hope this is your month, gl in the tww:happydance:

Jaime, I hope you get your positive OPK soon or that the bloods confirm you O'd!! With BDing everyday I'm sure you have your bases covered either way :hugs:

Christine, gl luck in the tww!!

Today is CD 16 no change in the OPK's only tested once today, trying to calm myself down and not test too much we are dtd enough to cover our bases either way although I skipped last night because DH was driving me nuts again :wacko: stressing myself about it isnt going to get me any where :shrug: there hasnt been any progression with the OPK's theyre still light but I had a little bit of ewcm today so I'm hoping it will increase and my pos opk will follow

Lots of baby dust to you!!

Still no positive for me :( I feel like I missed it. I didn't test twice a day as I planned. Oh well, what can I do, but BD! :)
Good luck and baby dust to you! Hope you get your positive :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->