CD5 1/12, looking for buddies!!

Happy Belated Birthday CrystalMarie!! :cake:
I have still been very busy this entire week, it's hard to believe that today is Friday! :happydance:
Today is CD 22 for me, I had my progesterone level checked yesterday, but won't have the results until Monday. So I am hoping that it shows I did in fact Ovulate. I had a crazy day yesterday too. In the morning, I was very moody and irritable, I went to the Hospital during lunch then in the afternoon I felt great, I was happy. I dont know what was with me in the AM. But other than that, since I dont know if or when I ovulated, I have not a clue what dpo I would even be, so I'm not worried about it, I just am hoping next Sunday on my Birthday that We get good news!!!!
So how are you ladies doing today??? Any news on your end?

Have a wonderful Weekend!!
TGIF!!!!
:flower:

hey

how is everyone doing ? hope good.
Crystal -l do not chart myself but from the info l got here BnB , l thought you are suppose to adjust your temps if u take them late. did you do that before putting them on the chart ? l would stick to the 22 or 23 as ov date. this ttc can be emotionally draining.hope you feeling alright.

Jaime- let us know how u get on with the progesterone test. fxd you OV.hope you get a bfp for a bday pressie!GL!

had a good weekend, went to a friend's babyshower (her second) yesterday. otherwise have just been trying to keep busy although ttc is always on my mind.cant wait for next Sat/Sun (testing day). so symptoms and signs ...no sore boobs. I want some sore boobs and a bfp to top that.time for me to :sleep: its nearly 2330 here.

have a great week!!!Lots of baby dust.

hey

Crystal -l do not chart myself but from the info l got here BnB , l thought you are suppose to adjust your temps if u take them late. did you do that before putting them on the chart ? l would stick to the 22 or 23 as ov date. this ttc can be emotionally draining.hope you feeling alright.

Jaime- let us know how u get on with the progesterone test. fxd you OV.hope you get a bfp for a bday pressie!GL!

had a good weekend, went to a friend's babyshower (her second) yesterday. otherwise have just been trying to keep busy although ttc is always on my mind.cant wait for next Sat/Sun (testing day). so symptoms and signs ...no sore boobs. I want some sore boobs and a bfp to top that.time for me to :sleep: its nearly 2330 here.

I didnt adjust my temps because ff tood me not to :wacko: but I've adjusted it just for a little bit just to see what it would look like which is why I'm not holding too much faith in the fact that I ovulated...I see my obgyn on tueday which would be CD24 for me do you think thats to late to have a progesterone test? I might ask her for one but dh and I continue to bd and I continue to use the opk's so we will see what happens :shrug:

I hope the tww is going good for you ladies, i hope you get the sore boobs your looking for lady F :hugs:

DH and I had some friends over yesterday from out of town we went to Dave and Buster's for the first time...that place was soooo much I loved all the games and the food was amazing oohhh was it good, I did have two drinks and I never drink! I had one called a snow cone it was good but super sweet and I had a banana split which is made with ice cream that was amazing...then we ended up going to a little dance club for the rest of the night, it was a good time....nice to get out for a change but not somthing I could do everyday lol

Happy Sunday everyone, have a good day!!! Baby dust!

Hey !
l had a good day yesterday , thank you for the birthday wishes.

Jai - sorry to hear about your grandfather , hope he is better now. glad your hubby got a job. sound like you have a good plan for the BFP, praying it works out. atleast you got your bloodwork done , and its all clear. hope u have caught the eggy already.

Christine - how is the 2ww, anything?GL! seems like my DH has been cooperative this month , its has been a cycle filled with lots of loving :winkwink:.the previous cycles would include :cry: when he refused to BD cause he was tired or something . so am kind of suprised , guess he really wants the baby now.

Crystal - have a great day. hope you have already ovulated. l would just try to continue BD every other day. our bodies can be funny ,didnt realise that until we started ttc. so much goes on . fxd gal!l cant see your chart , can you repost.

AFM - had ewcm this morning and got a bit confused. thought the cm is suppose to dry up after Ov.just to be safe we BD, since l got my +opk on cd 15 sunday l should have ov on monday (I think) had cramps and all. we BD sunday,mon & tues then thurs cd 19.before that we Bd every other day from cd 6. hope l am covered. going to try and continue BD every other day till af ...if l can ( l am tired) . my cycle has been 34 days 2 times in the past 6 months. l am really praying that this is it.next cycle l will get a digital opk , if it does get our BFP now. will try and get bloods next week to see if l ov at all.

have a great day ladies. lots of baby dust!!!!!
Happy belated Birthday ladyf! :cake:
What day will you be testing? February 6th for me.
:dust:

:happydance:Hi Jaime! I havent been on in a few days. I wanted to check and see how your grandfather is doing? How are you?
My official test date is February 6th :happydance:

:happydance:Hi Jaime! I havent been on in a few days. I wanted to check and see how your grandfather is doing? How are you?

Thanks for asking, he is still in ICU, but he seems to be improving little by little. Yesterday I started with a sore throat and runny nose, so I have green taking it easy since then.
Sunday will be CD 31 for me and if af doesn't arrive I will try to wait until then to test.
Good luck and lots of baby dust your way! :dust::dust::dust:

hey

I will get my blood test results tomorrow,
so I got my FX that it shows I ovulated.
I'm a little under the weather today, so I'm posted up in bed with a box of tissues and some hot tea. Back to work tomorrow though :(
So I didn't do anything this weekend. But that's OK, I am just hoping this week goes by fast, I can't wait to test!!
Good luck to you too!
:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks for asking, he is still in ICU, but he seems to be improving little by little. Yesterday I started with a sore throat and runny nose, so I have green taking it easy since then.
Sunday will be CD 31 for me and if af doesn't arrive I will try to wait until then to test.
Good luck and lots of baby dust your way! :dust::dust::dust:
Glad to hear he's on the road to recovery, I hope he gets out of ICU soon :flower:
I hope you feel better tooK I think I have allergies myself.
Fxd for you! Thanks for the baby dust and right back to you!!

hey

Crystal - looks like you had some fun over the weekend. if l were you l would just test when you think af is due , cause temping can be a bit confusing.l think the progesterone test can be done until 4 days before af is due. so at cd24 you should be ok.l am planning to get mine done on wednesday that's cd 25. af shld be due cd30.l think that should be ok.still no sore boobs:haha: but hope l am getting the Bfp.

Christine - l am testing on the 5th or 6th .thanx for the birthday message.dont be suprised if l test on the 4th:winkwink:. we will be testing around the same time.

Jaime - how are you feeling today? hope much better. do you think you are allergic to something or something is going on .fxd for u. hope your grandfather is better now.

nothing to report this side, just want to test and know if we are moving on to the next cycle or we have finally got our little blessing. it feels like forever now, but this is just the 7th cycle. who knew l would get to cycle 7 Bfpless.will see what the doctor says after the test on wed.

hope you ladies are having a good day! the weekend is fast approaching ...testing time ladies:happydance: lots of baby dust!!!!

Hello Ladies!!! :flower:

Sorry I have not been able to write, I have tried on 3 different occassions and had to close out for some reason or another. So lets try this again!! :wacko:

My Grandfather is still in ICU, and his prognosis is still unknown, he seems to be doing better as of yesterday, but each day is different. My Mom and my Uncle are flying in tomorrow.

But on a good note, I got my progesterone results yesterday and it did indicate that I OVULATED!!!! :happydance:
Woo Hoo! And that I was definitly in the Luteal Phase. So I will either be super excited on Sunday or moving on to another cycle. But the good news is that my cycles are now regular and I am Ovulating for sure!!

How is everyone today? Any symtoms? I still have a cold, so I can't really symtom spot because I feel like it's all related to my cold.
I was planning on testing Sunday which will be CD 31, but I have to admit, I am getting rather antsy and wouldn't mind POAS or two. LOL

Well keep me posted Ladies!! Wishing everyone a Happy Tuesday!!!
Baby Dust!!

Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well and in good spirits!
AFM AF came yesterday, I was thinking maybe it was spotting but this morning confirmed its AF. I will be going in for my CD3 u/s and bloodwork tomorrow.
:dust::dust:

AFM AF came yesterday, I was thinking maybe it was spotting but this morning confirmed its AF. I will be going in for my CD3 u/s and bloodwork tomorrow.

AF!!!! Oh no! I can't stand af, we have this love hate relationship.
:nope:
Oddly, I went to the restroom @ 5:00pm, when I wiped there was red blood on the tp, now its just a tiny bit of brown spotting....sorry tmi....so I'm pretty confused, its only CD 26, I felt like I was doing so good having a constant 30-31 day cycle. I normally spot a few days prior, so I don't know if this is CD 1 or what??? Why does my body have to mess with my emotions......
So I guess we'll see later today or tomorrow. I'm confused...................:wacko:
I have no other symptoms, and I normally cramp before af arrives......
So who know, I think there is no normal, its what ever my body feels like........:growlmad:

Oddly, I went to the restroom @ 5:00pm, when I wiped there was red blood on the tp, now its just a tiny bit of brown spotting....sorry tmi....so I'm pretty confused, its only CD 26, I felt like I was doing so good having a constant 30-31 day cycle. I normally spot a few days prior, so I don't know if this is CD 1 or what??? Why does my body have to mess with my emotions......
So I guess we'll see later today or tomorrow. I'm confused...................:wacko:
So who know, I think there is no normal, its what ever my body feels like........:growlmad:
It could be implantation bleeding? Fxd it is!
If its not my RE would call it CD1. I know it's so darn confusing :wacko:
Lots of baby dust to you!!

I'm sorry af showed up Christine and I hope its IB for you Jamie...hope all you ladies are doing well:hugs:

Saw my OBGYN this afternoon...I think she just frustrated me....I do have pcos, 2 polyups and some type of a heart shaped uterus but she does not know what kind...she is not concerned about the polyups she would look at removing them if I was to fall pregnant and have a couple miscarraiges apparently :shrug: she does not want to do anything else for 6 months just wants me to continue on the metformin and see if I get my period or not...if I go 3 months with no period then she wants to see me sooner...

I have no idea if I ovulated never got a pos opk got some that were close one on CD 20 and one on CD 23....today is CD24...my temps have been all over if I leave them as is it says I O'd on CD 14 if I adjust the ones where I slept in it says I O'd on CD 18 if I adjust all of them it says I did not O at all...I'm confused and flustered and at this point I am just hoping for af to show in a decent amount of time :dohh:

Today is just one of those days where its hard to feel positive but I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well, baby dust!!!:hugs:

:hugs: Christine af came. fxd for next cycle.

Jaime - hope that was IB .fxd !!!!

Crystal - can you change your obgyn ? l would if she/he wasnt helpful. did u ask any questions ? is the metformin working?

l will probably poas tommorrow ,might get a bfn, just need to get myself ready for af and next cycle.

am just tired of this ttc, will probably take a break next cycle.and just enjoy our Bding without the opks etc and craziness of the 2ww.

:hugs: Christine af came. fxd for next cycle.

Jaime - hope that was IB .fxd !!!!

Crystal - can you change your obgyn ? l would if she/he wasnt helpful. did u ask any questions ? is the metformin working?

l will probably poas tommorrow ,might get a bfn, just need to get myself ready for af and next cycle.

am just tired of this ttc, will probably take a break next cycle.and just enjoy our Bding without the opks etc and craziness of the 2ww.

I am with ya on the "taking a break", I could use a break, I feel exhausted these days with TTC, I don't know if I will, I would like to continue the Clomid, since it's regulated my periods and I know I am Ovulating. But Month after Month, I am really tiring out mentally and emtionally.
I have a feeling it's not IB, but I am still waiting to see. Only had the tiny amount yesterday and a tiny brownish spotting this morning. So I have a feeling, I will start any day now. :(

Good Luck on Testing ladyf!! Hope that you POAS and it's POSITIVE!!!!

I'm sorry af showed up Christine and I hope its IB for you Jamie...hope all you ladies are doing well:hugs:

Saw my OBGYN this afternoon...I think she just frustrated me....I do have pcos, 2 polyups and some type of a heart shaped uterus but she does not know what kind...she is not concerned about the polyups she would look at removing them if I was to fall pregnant and have a couple miscarraiges apparently :shrug: she does not want to do anything else for 6 months just wants me to continue on the metformin and see if I get my period or not...if I go 3 months with no period then she wants to see me sooner...

I have no idea if I ovulated never got a pos opk got some that were close one on CD 20 and one on CD 23....today is CD24...my temps have been all over if I leave them as is it says I O'd on CD 14 if I adjust the ones where I slept in it says I O'd on CD 18 if I adjust all of them it says I did not O at all...I'm confused and flustered and at this point I am just hoping for af to show in a decent amount of time :dohh:

Today is just one of those days where its hard to feel positive but I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well, baby dust!!!:hugs:

CrystalMarie,
I think I'd get a second opinion just for piece of mind. Not knowing when AF will show, or if or when you ovulated is going to drive you insane!
I know it would drive me mad. Good Luck to you, I hope you get some answers.

AFM: I am thinking it's not IB, because I normally spott prior to AF, so I am just expecting her to arrive any day now. I would love to take a break, but I want to have a baby this year, and there is only a few more months where we can make it happen.

Have a wonderful day, Keep us posted!!!!

It could be implantation bleeding? Fxd it is!
If its not my RE would call it CD1. I know it's so darn confusing :wacko:
Lots of baby dust to you!!

I don't think it is, I sometimes spot a few days prior to AF, so I am expecting the witch :growlmad:

Hello Ladies! :flower:

@ladyf did you test today?????

@ChristineGG, how did the U/S go?

@CrystalMarie, How are you doing? Any new news? Did AF show, or did you get a positive OPK.

AFM: Af hasn't shown up yet, I am sitting here in Limbo Land, waiting to get on with things.............

The good thing is My Grandfather is doing alot better, He is still in ICU, but I think he will be able to totally recover in another few weeks.

My Momma is in town, so I am super excited about that. The weather is so beautiful today, it's about 80 degrees. So I am glad the weather is nice for her visit.
I still have this cold lingering, and wish my nose would stop runny. I have been taking Dayquil/Nightquil, but my nose still continue's to run!!!!!

Oh well, what can I do, but complain.

Well Ladies. I hope you are all doing well today. Happy Hump Day!

TTYL

Jaime :coffee:

Hello Ladies! :flower:

@ladyf did you test today?????

@ChristineGG, how did the U/S go?

@CrystalMarie, How are you doing? Any new news? Did AF show, or did you get a positive OPK.

AFM: Af hasn't shown up yet, I am sitting here in Limbo Land, waiting to get on with things.............

The good thing is My Grandfather is doing alot better, He is still in ICU, but I think he will be able to totally recover in another few weeks.

My Momma is in town, so I am super excited about that. The weather is so beautiful today, it's about 80 degrees. So I am glad the weather is nice for her visit.
I still have this cold lingering, and wish my nose would stop runny. I have been taking Dayquil/Nightquil, but my nose still continue's to run!!!!!

Oh well, what can I do, but complain.

Well Ladies. I hope you are all doing well today. Happy Hump Day!

TTYL

Jaime :coffee:
Glad to hear your grandfather is doing better and that your mom is there! 80* is so nice too! Fxd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->