CD5 1/12, looking for buddies!!

Lady F, hooorayyy for a positive OPK!!! I hope this is your month, gl in the tww:happydance:

Jaime, I hope you get your positive OPK soon or that the bloods confirm you O'd!! With BDing everyday I'm sure you have your bases covered either way :hugs:

Christine, gl luck in the tww!!

Today is CD 16 no change in the OPK's only tested once today, trying to calm myself down and not test too much we are dtd enough to cover our bases either way although I skipped last night because DH was driving me nuts again :wacko: stressing myself about it isnt going to get me any where :shrug: there hasnt been any progression with the OPK's theyre still light but I had a little bit of ewcm today so I'm hoping it will increase and my pos opk will follow

Lots of baby dust to you!!
Thanks Crystal! My doctor actually waits 18 days after my trigger injection to test. I'm on the extended 2WW:haha:
I hope tomorrow is a better day for you :hugs:

hey !
Crystal - hope the charting helps . 31st is just around the corner. opks getting darker?

Jai - hope you got some Bding in , opks can be tricky. hope u have Ov and you are in the 2ww. GL!

Christine- l should be testing on the 5th, hoping to see 2 lines. any news yet?

AFM - got a +opk on Sunday,Bd that night, hoping to get some Bding done today. had a small misunderstanding with DH, so am letting him cool off before l pounce on him. had mild cramps today, hoping they were Ov cramps. 1 dpo tommorrow. :happydance:let the long TWW begin. need to keep myself occupied. had a good weekend, ended up going to some friend's house for dinner yesterday.

how are you ladies doing?lots of baby dust.:dust::dust::dust:

I had my b2b IUI Saturday and Sunday. My doctor waits 18 days to do bloodwork:dohh: I guess I'm on an extended 2WW :haha:

Woo hoo! Lots of baby dust your way!,, wow 18 days seems like eternity, we'll help you get through it!
I will be testing February 6th, just a day after you :happydance::happydance:

hi ladies!
Christine - l hope you change your mind & test on the 5th.l should be 11/12 dpo .we will get thru together in the TWW.hope time flies.
Jaime -as long as you were Bding regularly ,you are covered.just continue to test.how regular are your cycles?when are you planning to test then? hope the 5th:winkwink:.
Crystal - when do u usually Ov? prob it's going to be +ve soon.get some regular Bding just to be safe.GL!test around the 5th???:thumbup: ?lol! GL!

1dpo!!!!!l really do hope this is it.we have tried to Bd regularly & DH was a darling.he started texting me when he went to bed after the misunderstanding asking when l was coming to bed.and l was just in the next room.and of course there was a session.:haha:.am going to try not to symptom spot.dont want to get my hopes up.

have a great day! baby dust to you all.

hi ladies!
Christine - l hope you change your mind & test on the 5th.l should be 11/12 dpo .we will get thru together in the TWW.hope time flies.
Jaime -as long as you were Bding regularly ,you are covered.just continue to test.how regular are your cycles?when are you planning to test then? hope the 5th:winkwink:.
Crystal - when do u usually Ov? prob it's going to be +ve soon.get some regular Bding just to be safe.GL!test around the 5th???:thumbup: ?lol! GL!

1dpo!!!!!l really do hope this is it.we have tried to Bd regularly & DH was a darling.he started texting me when he went to bed after the misunderstanding asking when l was coming to bed.and l was just in the next room.and of course there was a session.:haha:.am going to try not to symptom spot.dont want to get my hopes up.

I have no idea when I O, this will be my first regular cycle in over a year and a half:dohh: I went over 6 months without af more than once...I finally went to a Dr in Dec and was started on metformin right before Christmas it took two weeks and af showed up!!!! So I dont really even know if my cycle is going to be regular or not this month or what regular for me will be:shrug: Thats whyI'm temping and not just using OPK's or winging it

Now on a positive note ff thinks I ovulated on CD 14 which would have been Saturday:happydance: I still dont believe it 100% so I guess I'm just going to have to look at may temps over the next few days then maybe I will be convinced we will keep bding just incase and I will keep using the opk's...if I did o on Saturday the opk's did not pick it up, I tested twice a day all last week :shrug: maybe my urine was too dilluted or maybe my surge was less then 12hrs or maybe OPK's wont work for me, who knows!!! But if I did ovulate on CD14 that would be amazing as I would be on track for a normal 28 day cycle wooohoooo!!! If all is right today I am 3dpo I dont want to get my hopes up that I did o on my own but I'm just soo excited by the thought of it :happydance:

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!! :hugs:

Heres the link to my chart if anyones interested https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

hi ladies!

Hey Ladyf,
How cute, MY DH and I sometimes text one another while we are upset at eachother and we are in the same house. LOL.
Well since I started Clomid my cycles have been pretty much 30 days. Before Clomid my cycles were all over the place. We are BD every other day! So we are just hoping! I am planning to test on the 5th or greet the witch! :thumbup:
So we will see, I have not tested today, but will when I get home, today is CD 19.
Good Luck to you! :flower: Hope this is all our month and we get our BFP in February!!!

@ CrystalMarie,
Good Luck!!! Finger, toes, legs, arms, eyes, crossed for you. LOL
I've been so very happy that AF arrives every 30 days. Prior to me starting clomid, I would go anywhere from 27 days to 48 days, and had to use Provera two or three times last year. So even though I have not got my BFP, I am happy that my cycle is coming regular. So a BFP should be on it's way!!!

hi ladies!

I will probably test the 4th or 5th. I won't believe it until the 6th though lol.
Glad to hear everything is going smooth for you!

I tested just now and its still negative. I'm convinced that I missed the positive. I only have 2 opks left, so I will use them Wednesday and Thursday just in case........
How annoying!!!:growlmad:

I tested just now and its still negative. I'm convinced that I missed the positive. I only have 2 opks left, so I will use them Wednesday and Thursday just in case........
Jaime fingers toes and everything else crossed for you for a positive Thursday! Are you seeing a RE? :hugs:

Jaime fingers toes and everything else crossed for you for a positive Thursday! Are you seeing a RE? :hugs:

Thank you!
I'm not seeing an RE yet, just my OB/GYN, I plan on seeing RE maybe in another 3-6 months if we don't get a BFP! :telephone:

Thank you!
I'm not seeing an RE yet, just my OB/GYN, I plan on seeing RE maybe in another 3-6 months if we don't get a BFP! :telephone:
How long have you been trying? My RE did testing too and had to be timed, which could take a month or two depending on where you are in your cycle when you see him/her. I don't mean to sound pushy or over step my bounds but I'd go in 3 months if you don't get the BFP before. I hope you get the BFP before then though!!

I stopped my BCP in August 2010, We were pretty much NTNP for a while, because my cycles were irregular. I work for a Family doctor and she ordered all the timed blood work and ultrasound and everything came back normal. So in October I decided to make an appointment with my OB/Gyn and she suggested we just start me on Clomid for a few months. So here I am. My husband had lost his job for a few months, so I wasn't trying to do anything too invasive. He just started working again 3 weeks ago.
I just thought I would go through the few rounds of Clomid then see about making an appointment. My insurance doesn't cover anything that is related to infertility. So that's my biggest concern is Cost.
So your not being pushy at all. I totally agree with you. I'd make an appointment ASAP, but I wanted to wait until my husband is putting some loot in the bank. :)

It sucks, we didn't get to BD yesterday or the day before. Life has been crazy!!! MY Grandfather who is 79 y/o is in ICU and isn't doing well at the moment. He is a strong man, and I know he will pull through, but I have been at the hospital twice today and I am going to leave work in a few minutes to go there again. My Grandmother is a basket case and I am trying to be there for her, so she doesn't have to be alone. Most of my family is up North in Maryland, so Im everyone's eyes, ears and life line to all the news. So I have to constantly keep in touch with my Mom, Uncle, Aunt, Brother etc.,
I really thing that I ovulated this past weekend, and we did enough BDing this weekend, so I honestly think we covered our basis and I just didn't catch the surge with the OPK. That's the hope that I am holding on to.
Well Good Luck to you Ladies!!!
TTYL, Gotta run
Jaime

I stopped my BCP in August 2010, We were pretty much NTNP for a while, because my cycles were irregular. I work for a Family doctor and she ordered all the timed blood work and ultrasound and everything came back normal. So in October I decided to make an appointment with my OB/Gyn and she suggested we just start me on Clomid for a few months. So here I am. My husband had lost his job for a few months, so I wasn't trying to do anything too invasive. He just started working again 3 weeks ago.
I just thought I would go through the few rounds of Clomid then see about making an appointment. My insurance doesn't cover anything that is related to infertility. So that's my biggest concern is Cost.
So your not being pushy at all. I totally agree with you. I'd make an appointment ASAP, but I wanted to wait until my husband is putting some loot in the bank. :)

It sucks, we didn't get to BD yesterday or the day before. Life has been crazy!!! MY Grandfather who is 79 y/o is in ICU and isn't doing well at the moment. He is a strong man, and I know he will pull through, but I have been at the hospital twice today and I am going to leave work in a few minutes to go there again. My Grandmother is a basket case and I am trying to be there for her, so she doesn't have to be alone. Most of my family is up North in Maryland, so Im everyone's eyes, ears and life line to all the news. So I have to constantly keep in touch with my Mom, Uncle, Aunt, Brother etc.,
I really thing that I ovulated this past weekend, and we did enough BDing this weekend, so I honestly think we covered our basis and I just didn't catch the surge with the OPK. That's the hope that I am holding on to.
Well Good Luck to you Ladies!!!
TTYL, Gotta run
Jaime
It sounds like you have a great plan! Glad to hear your husband got a new job :thumbup:
Sorry to hear about your grandfather, I will say a prayer for him. That's very nice that you can be there for your grandmother :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:

CD 18....temps dipped turns out I did not ovulate on Saturday after all....damn....so continuing to bd and use OPK's we will see what happens....I am sooo annoyed that those crosshairs disappeared I tried hard not to get my hopes up but I was sooo excited....ugh not a very good day, guess I will have to wait and see what the next few days bring

Baby dust!!

Hey !
l had a good day yesterday , thank you for the birthday wishes.

Jai - sorry to hear about your grandfather , hope he is better now. glad your hubby got a job. sound like you have a good plan for the BFP, praying it works out. atleast you got your bloodwork done , and its all clear. hope u have caught the eggy already.

Christine - how is the 2ww, anything?GL! seems like my DH has been cooperative this month , its has been a cycle filled with lots of loving :winkwink:.the previous cycles would include :cry: when he refused to BD cause he was tired or something . so am kind of suprised , guess he really wants the baby now.

Crystal - have a great day. hope you have already ovulated. l would just try to continue BD every other day. our bodies can be funny ,didnt realise that until we started ttc. so much goes on . fxd gal!l cant see your chart , can you repost.

AFM - had ewcm this morning and got a bit confused. thought the cm is suppose to dry up after Ov.just to be safe we BD, since l got my +opk on cd 15 sunday l should have ov on monday (I think) had cramps and all. we BD sunday,mon & tues then thurs cd 19.before that we Bd every other day from cd 6. hope l am covered. going to try and continue BD every other day till af ...if l can ( l am tired) . my cycle has been 34 days 2 times in the past 6 months. l am really praying that this is it.next cycle l will get a digital opk , if it does get our BFP now. will try and get bloods next week to see if l ov at all.

have a great day ladies. lots of baby dust!!!!!

Hey !
l had a good day yesterday , thank you for the birthday wishes.

Jai - sorry to hear about your grandfather , hope he is better now. glad your hubby got a job. sound like you have a good plan for the BFP, praying it works out. atleast you got your bloodwork done , and its all clear. hope u have caught the eggy already.

Christine - how is the 2ww, anything?GL! seems like my DH has been cooperative this month , its has been a cycle filled with lots of loving :winkwink:.the previous cycles would include :cry: when he refused to BD cause he was tired or something . so am kind of suprised , guess he really wants the baby now.

Crystal - have a great day. hope you have already ovulated. l would just try to continue BD every other day. our bodies can be funny ,didnt realise that until we started ttc. so much goes on . fxd gal!l cant see your chart , can you repost.

AFM - had ewcm this morning and got a bit confused. thought the cm is suppose to dry up after Ov.just to be safe we BD, since l got my +opk on cd 15 sunday l should have ov on monday (I think) had cramps and all. we BD sunday,mon & tues then thurs cd 19.before that we Bd every other day from cd 6. hope l am covered. going to try and continue BD every other day till af ...if l can ( l am tired) . my cycle has been 34 days 2 times in the past 6 months. l am really praying that this is it.next cycle l will get a digital opk , if it does get our BFP now. will try and get bloods next week to see if l ov at all.

have a great day ladies. lots of baby dust!!!!!

Heres the link https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/CrystalMarie the cross hairs went back up today but I think its just because I took my temp late 930a...all the high temps have been taken after 7am....I think they will go away again tomorrow...

Thanks for the birthday wish lady f:hugs:

Today is possibly 6dpo whether or not I truely ovulated is still up in the air :shrug: I woke up last night having some bad cramping and just feeling sick around like 1or 2 am I think and I had terrible mood swings yesterday happy then grumpy then ok then crying....I was a mess:dohh: Will be keeping an eye on things the next couple of days to confirm o, still using OPK's still negative so we continue to BD...8 times in 12 days is just too much lol I dont know how much longer I can keep this up:haha:

How are you ladies doing? Any symptoms yet? Did you arrange a blood test Jamie?

Hope everyone is doing well, baby dust!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->