CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

awww, poor pam, looks like you've had a time of it with AF, Im not sure about the clomid, I know some ladies have taken it cycle day 5-10....but cycle day 7 does seem a bit late to start for me, has your doctor advised?

maybe you will have to wait till next cycle?

I hope not....

I hope not either hun...I can't stand the fact that I will be out this month all because of their stupidity!!! I'll post again when I know something!

AF must of forgotten her umbrella...cause she's baaaaaaaaack!:growlmad:

aw im ok poor u babes u ok now any news from gp??/ x

they called to apologize and said I'd have to wait till next cycle....so no clomid this month....maybe I'll ovulate on my own but I doubt it!

well who know it could have click started body keep dancing lol

Sorry to hear about your clomid hun and the witch coming back! with any luck the last cycle of clomid gave your body a kick start :hugs:

doing good hun! Just waiting for my withdrawl bleed from the Provera so that I can start my 2nd round of Clomid...how are you doing?

im ok thanks. havent been on for a while and was wondering how u was getting on as hadnt seen any updates.
hope this is your month keep us updated :)

I hope so too! I will definately update if I have good news to share!

Doing alright...AF arrived today so I will be taking my Clomid starting on CD5...so I look forward to that!!! I'll just be glad when I can finally say I have BFP and I can talk about my experiences....

Ugh stupid AF :( I'm always looking out for your :bfp: I can't wait till you get it! And you will :hugs:

I've been in other threads...just not my own...LOL...

I keep waiting for my BFP to hun...uuugh...it's taking FOREVER...I hope this round works...cause I don't know how much more I can take of this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->