CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

thanks...but I feel like she's already knocking at my door....been getting alot of sharp pains in my right side and cramping in the middle...Just hope she doesn't ruin my weekend...lol....

still a negative FRER and temp is still low (but I did take some Tylenol PM cause of a moster headache and I couldn't sleep) so I don't know if that added to the low temp....still no sign of AF accept for some cramping....

Just have to wait and see...

Awww Pam sorry bt bfn, correct me if im wrong but did you once say that you didnt get a bfp with your daughter until after af was due?? xx

With Meghan I was like...14dpo when I tested in the afternoon and it was a vvvvvvvv faint line but pink and there....when I had my blood work done at 16dpo my levels were only 33....so I guess it's still POSSIBLE...I have 2 more FRER's and will take one in the morning if AF doesn't show her face...been having alot of creamy CM and I don't know what to make of that......

Yep still time yet then hun! Yaaayyyy! Not out til af shows n she not here yet!! Hope she stays away hun, sooooo want u to get a bfp babe! Me n dh bd'd today n he didnt pull out again(hee hee!) and i just got a pos opk.....hope we get bfp's together n be bump buds xxxx:hugs:

That would be awesome Babes...I would LOVE that....keep up the BDing and hope he doesn't pull out again...lol...

I hope she stays away but only cause of a BFP....but if now BFP I want her to show up like right now...lol....

Awww hun fingers x'd for a bfp, but know wot u mean bout wantin af to either show up too, if only we cud look inside our bodies n c wot the hell is goin on!!! Off to bed babe, its 11.30 here. Big hugs n gud luck wiv testing tmor xxxx:hugs:

Thanks hun...

But the :witch: just now got me...so onto NEXT MONTH!!! Here's hoping for a JULY BFP!!! (like my last reading predicted and with a baby girl)

Hey babe. Sorry the witch got you but at least your cycle was a more normal length. Next time!!!x

sorry af appeared but above posts right great that your cycles shorter.
On to the next good luck :)

AF is being a B*....UUUGHH...I can't wait till she leaves...I'm so miserable right now....:cry:

I don't wish AF on anyone trying to conceive....but if your intrested at all....I have a special offer for you...

I'M GIVING AWAY **AF** FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN TAKE HER ANYTIME, ANYDAY!!!!

It's okay...LOL....I'm just already getting sick of her visit...lol....plus I'm getting a terrible sharp pain in my right ovary....gosh I hope it's not another cyst! That's the last thing I need!

I don't wish AF on anyone trying to conceive....but if your intrested at all....I have a special offer for you...

I'M GIVING AWAY **AF** FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN TAKE HER ANYTIME, ANYDAY!!!!

I'm right along with you!! Lol.
Funny thing is I'm sure there are those out there who are praying FOR af right now! So not fair!!

BTW... I started a poll in the first trimester group "number of months to your bfp". Take a look if ur interested!

Doing okay Charmed...been having alot of pain in my right side...went to the doctor and he thought it was my appendix so he sent me to the ER for a CAT scan...which ruled out my appendix so now they think it's a cyst...now gotta wait for my doc to call me back and find out what he wants me to do about getting an ultrasound....

How are you?

Oh no! Mind you, I did read that cysts can be formed either after your egg pops from the follicle, or when your follicle produces an egg but doesn't release it, so at least it sounds as though your body is doing what it should!! Of course there are other reasons for it as well, but I like to look on the positive side!! he he.

Hope the Dr appointment sheds some light on the pains and they can do something to help you hun x

AF is finally starting to leave the "building"....so glad too...she was harsh this visit!!!

I'm so mad right now ya'll!! When I called in on Monday for my Clomid the nurse neglected to actually call it into the pharmacy...so here I am on CD6 and still no Clomid...I might be able to get it today, but is it to late to take it? I worry that if I do take it my eggs won't be mature enough and from what I have read that can lead to issues if fertilized...like deformities and chromosomal abnormalities....at least from what I've read!!! Last cycle I took it on CD3-7 and it worked perfect (just didn't BD enough) so if I start taking it on CD6 won't that be to late?

SOOOOOOOO confused!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->