CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

thanks Sweet....really hoped for this month...so guess I gotta keep the faith for next cycle!!! Just wish I didn't have so many symptoms!! LOL!!!

Pam we are in the same boat! AF was due yesterday and nothing! I have been cramping really bad. Im also done testing :(

hey hun poor you, not out til witch shows and least you have ov'd and if period comes in few days you would have had a perfect 28 day ish cycle so bdin next month be easier to time xx

Your right Laura...that is a good thing...just sucks cause we bd all through my fertile time...guess it just wasn't meant to be this month...

is it normal to have such thick and creamy CM when you are expecting AF?

Hey Pam- you may find this interesting to look at (re your question!) or you may find it massively gross...I must admit, I am not at all squeamish and was a trainee midwife, but even I was a little...ohhh, that's...'nice'...! but it does give you the most accurate insight into cm...! Type into Google "Beautiful Cervix Project"..have a gander...lol...

LOL...I've seen that before...I'll def take a look again! THANKS!

Please keep voting for Meghan...poor thing has dropped to 23rd place when she was in 9th place...you can vote once a day and don't forget to "LIKE" the page if you do....I appreciate anyone who does!!! Her photo is listed as "Precious!"

https://photos.parents.com/cutekid/25/2011/23?esrc=nwphotofaves3

Pam...a temp dip can come from not sleeping well too. Your headache may have disrupted your sleep a bit, which can mess w/ your temperatures.

Also, at times I get creamy, thick CM before AF, or other times I get watery. It's never consistent for me unfortunately.

Sry for you BFNs! :/

Thats okay...lol...thanks....just gonna move onto next cycle...

thanks honey!!!

Temp took a nose dive this morning....AF should be here soon I guess.

mine took a dip at about 11dpo the rose really high so your not out till af is here heres link for mine its second post down i didnt start till i ov so only half chart https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/577734-help-my-temp-chart.html

I really feel like she's on the way...lol...kind of crampy and my CM has increased....when I wiped this morning I saw a very light brown discoloration in my CM....so I really think she's coming! My temp went below coverline and I haven't had sex since I ovulated....so I know I am out...and it's okay...I'll deal...just ready for her to show herself so I can call in my next prescription....I think where I went wrong this month was that I didn't BD enough after I ovulated...did it before and during but I think only one day after...and for all I know my egg didn't release till 2 days after...you know? And according to my doc I did ovulate which is why she's not increasing my Clomid...I'm staying on 50mg....I personally think it's a mistake...but that's just me....I think she should increase it anyway...

I did notice though that when I woke up this morning my throat hurt and was dry...I'm wondering if I slept with my mouth open and that affected my temp.....:shrug: dunno....will buy one more test tomorrow...if it's a BFN then I'll know.

:hugs:Hi Pammy,
I havent temped as iv been coughing at night, so yes it deffo messes with the temp, FX :happydance:
Iv voted 2 times luckly today for you... xx :hugs: 11th i think..

Thanks for voting hun! And sorry it's getting annoying...LOL....just trying my best for Meghan....I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I was sleeping with my mouth open if my temp goes back up...cause I won't be surprised if I did...I worked my ass off on this house yesterday and was exhausted...my whole body hurts...LOL....

No worries pam... FX she win's... :haha: wot do you win?
Yeh you might suprise your self, what diffence it makes... :thumbup:

not sure what she will win being a weekly winner...but if she wins overall she'll get to be on the cover of Parents magazine and get a $25,000 school tuition fund...which will be very helpful when she's ready for college!!! Plus she get's a chance to be recognized by talent agencies and possible get more publicity and such....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->