• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

tbh, I do not see anything on the FRER but when I got my BFP on my ICs *the same ICs* They looked exactly like Pam's!! https://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu134/carolynnnn_2009/IMG_0001-1.jpg

FYI...the lines where there within the time limit....I just posted the dried pic so it can be seen better.....

If you want them to be evaps...then so be it...there evaps....I don't really care anymore....I've had a total of 15 tests turn out with a line...faints on FRER's and even on a EPT.....but I guess they are all evaps.....So I won't be posting anymore tests....no point right?

It's still very early...so maybe I can still get my BFP

Thanks for your opinion.

oh pam, very tough to get an evap on a FRER...I do think its the start of your BFP sweetie so hang in there and post away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs::happydance::flower:

Pam seriously. Dont take offense to those ones who are posting negative. WE see the lines. You said yourself they are way more noticeable IRL. Why do u care what they say? Negative Nellies. POST YOUR PICS.

Thanks MB....I appreciate your support.

Attachments

• hpt6.jpg
    hpt6.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 72
  • hpt6invert.jpg
    hpt6invert.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 51
  • frer1.jpg
    frer1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 99
  • frerinvert.jpg
    frerinvert.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 61
oh and i see faint line on the inverted one fr and the inverted other good luck hun xx

Pam seriously. Dont take offense to those ones who are posting negative. WE see the lines. You said yourself they are way more noticeable IRL. Why do u care what they say? Negative Nellies. POST YOUR PICS.

I'm not being negative, i just don't see anything. I"m not trying to be hurtful or anything. But isn't that why people posts their tests on this board... to see if someone sees something? There are tons of other threads/tests where people don't see anything and saying so, but you don't see the OP getting upset about it.

I'm sorry... i just don't see anything. I'm not going to lie and say i do. We all know how easily we can get our hopes up. Hopefully it is your BFP. good luck!

There are tons of other threads/tests where people don't see anything and saying so, but you don't see the OP getting upset about it.

Actually yes I have seen many posts. And yes the poster DOES get upset when the responses have a tone of nastiness in them. Yes you can say you don't see anything. But no need to reiterate. Say it once. You have NO idea how long the poster has been trying and what is going on in their lives. All you have to say is "i'm sorry i can't see anything, hope its your bfp!!" sometimes people just get negative. like just because they can't see a line...it means it's not there. NOT true. I've seen many posts where someone says "nope. negative hon" and it turns out the poster IS pregnant.

There are tons of other threads/tests where people don't see anything and saying so, but you don't see the OP getting upset about it.

Actually yes I have seen many posts. And yes the poster DOES get upset when the responses have a tone of nastiness in them. Yes you can say you don't see anything. But no need to reiterate. Say it once. You have NO idea how long the poster has been trying and what is going on in their lives. All you have to say is "i'm sorry i can't see anything, hope its your bfp!!" sometimes people just get negative. like just because they can't see a line...it means it's not there. NOT true. I've seen many posts where someone says "nope. negative hon" and it turns out the poster IS pregnant.

I agree. Sometimes I read through the posts on some of these threads and the people get so nasty. I just don't understand it. It is one thing to say you don't see it, but there's a nice supportive way to do it.
I've also noticed that a lot of ladies that get their BFP get a little snippy with the ones still TTC and I don't understand why. We're all here for one another for support and understanding.

Pambolina - I swear I saw a line on the pics you've posted. You keep posting your pics!!! I want to see all the sticks you pee on!!! (That sounded better in my head... :rofl: )
Im praying this is the start of your BFP!!!!! FX and :hugs: to you!
IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!

i see a line on the inverted pic.

i hope this negativity disappears on this thread tho. i get the view on both, if u want opinions on a pic and post it on here, dnt get to upset if its not what you wanted to hear. on the other hand may it was re-iterated abit more than needed. but i'm sure she didn't mean to do that on purpose and b horrible. y wud we all b on ere supporting each other?

good luck on the line getting darker pam xxxxxxx

I'm not mad at anyone....everyone has a right to their opinion....I'm just upset that I finally get lines on pink dye tests and they are so questionable....I guess this is why it doesn't pay to test early...I was so convinced but now I'm not...UUGH, I even told my Mom and my sister....now I feel stupid and should of waited....thank God I haven't told my husband.....

I'm only 9dpo....so I have time.....just gotta keep my FX and hope for the best...

heres my 9 dpo test fmu test i could barely make out the faint line
https://img812.imageshack.us/i/040111151341.jpg/
but around 10 at night the pink line popped up instantly dont give up Pam i know i see lines on your test everyone progresses differently :)

I dont see anything on the current tests, but that happens a lot so Ive realized that often the camera just does not pick up the lines like they show in real life. if you have seen 2nd lines on your test (especially the frer) then it must be the start of your bfp, FXd!

Thanks Summons!

That is very true Canada....I used one of my tests and used water and it was stark white....so that gives me some hope!

if you're only 9 DPO than to see anything is good! my computer must be dark or something because i rarely see lines (and i'm sorry but i can't see any on yours) but again 9 DPO is really early and if you and a ton of other people see them there must be something there. and i know when i see mine in person then take a picture the darn lines go away. they should get darker every day! good luck!

Top test was with water, bottom test is mine...

Attachments

• hptwater.jpg
    hptwater.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 148

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member