• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

are you able to maybe get a superdrug i highly recommed them, i had a way fainter line on my frer than yours but got a good line on superdrug.

Hang in there Pam! I'm a lurker on this board..don't really post much for the same reason..don't like the feeling I get when I know I see something but others don't.that said.. I totally see lines on ur ic's and on the frer. Your frer looks exactly like mine! I was convinced I wasn't cuz nobody saw anything but I said no wait I DO see something and guess what?I'm 2 days late. So frer might not be as sensitive to everyone.so hang in there hun! It aint over til the red witch comes ! lol .hugs.xoxo

There are tons of other threads/tests where people don't see anything and saying so, but you don't see the OP getting upset about it.

Actually yes I have seen many posts. And yes the poster DOES get upset when the responses have a tone of nastiness in them. Yes you can say you don't see anything. But no need to reiterate. Say it once. You have NO idea how long the poster has been trying and what is going on in their lives. All you have to say is "i'm sorry i can't see anything, hope its your bfp!!" sometimes people just get negative. like just because they can't see a line...it means it's not there. NOT true. I've seen many posts where someone says "nope. negative hon" and it turns out the poster IS pregnant.

Where has there been a tone of nastiness???

Well....I just went to the bathroom and had pink when I wiped...I don't know what it could be....AF would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay early!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: I think I'm out

Or maybe it's a bit of implantation bleeding that just took a while to make its way out! :) It's not over yet Pam!

I just feel like it is.....but having AF wouldn't make sense because my period was on the 29th.....I'm praying for good news in the morning!

I just feel like it is.....but having AF wouldn't make sense because my period was on the 29th.....I'm praying for good news in the morning!

Hang in there Pam!! I can't see the lines on your tests...not sure if it my computer or my bad eyes, or the combination, but I will say that after 4 cycles of testing I have used at least 400,000 IC tests and have NEVER gotten an evap line!!!!! Ever!!! My tests have been completely stark white (very frustrating obviously) but I really think that if you are getting multiple with ANY type of lines it is a definite BFP!!!! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for you! Don't worry too much about the pink...they say that can be totally normal in early pregnancy!!! :)

I never had an evap with the IC's either, well unless I dug it out of the trash like 30 minutes later lol. But I see the lines on yours! And my sister had the pink spotting every time she was pregnant and it turned out to be very normal. I have my fingers crossed for you! Can't wait to see the test tomorrow :)

this morning 2mu

Attachments

• hpt7.jpg
    hpt7.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 140
  • hpt7-1.jpg
    hpt7-1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 115
i see a line pam!!!!! its very faint but there is defo something there!! how exciting! how are you feeling today?......hope you ok xxx:hugs:

I'm feeling uncertain about everything....I did one with FMU and I didn't get anything....then with 2MU I got that....so I dunno anymore....

hmmmmm....strange isnt it? when i got my bfp it was with afternoon pee, i got bfn with fmu!! maybe your pee was more concentrated the second time:shrug: ohhhh i soo hope its the start of your bfp, i can see it even more in the 2nd pic u just posted.....got everything crossed for ya xxx

thanks honey! I appreciate your support....it's all getting to be so confusing and upsetting...

Ohh honey dont get upset, you need to relax and dont get too stressed over it, you said that your hcg levels were low at 14dpo with your lo and you may have only just implanted as you had a bit of pink yesterday so the hcg will be mega mega low at min......try and wait another day or two before you test again, easier said than done though i know as its coming from a poas addict lol !!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->