CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

Those tests look brill for how many dpo you are, you have plenty of time for them to darken more xxx

Top one 2MU (dried) Bottom one 3MU (5 minutes in)

Attachments

• hpt7-2.jpg
    hpt7-2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 148
I see afew shadows on ics still but ics are a pain either way bfp or bfn.they never give a true result until past af.ur still v early yet.could be ib or af coming.could be anything.gl and hope its ur bfp

Pic taken at 5 minutes

Attachments

• hpt7-3.jpg
    hpt7-3.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 117
I don't know if i see anything on that one. But i swear i saw them on the other ones. Have you done another FRER?
FX for you hun!!!! :hugs:

it's definately there...lol....just hard to get pictures of it....As silly as this sounds...I'm scared to take an FRER....LOL....I'm afraid of seeing a BFN....I still haven't seen anymore spotting so if it is IB I know that it will be a few days before HCG has built up enough for a test...so I'm gonna wait it out....as much as I can...lol....Please pray for me!!!!? I need it!!! LOL!

You have more willpower than me....LOL....I'd be peeing on every stick I could find :rofl:

I can't wait to see it when it gets super dark.....IM SO EXCITED!!!!!
:happydance:

LOL! How much peer pressure will it take to get you to pee on the FRER?!
:rofl:

Good luck!! I love to see people who have been around on here a lot finally get their BFP!
I look forward to seeing the FRER when you give in and pee on one!

Well if it was IB that I had last night wouldn't it be to soon for an FRER? I'm gonna wait...seriously...lol....if I test at all it's going to be with the rest of my IC's....

Okay I caved tonight..here's my FRER....it's my last one....

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 198
  • frerinvert.jpg
    frerinvert.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 133
hey Pam, i zoomed in on my phone, and gues what?!!1 i see pink lines! and on the invert i totally see it! congrats hun u really are pregnant!
i took my frer today...this morning...STARK WHITE with no hint of a line,no shadows,no evaps..and my AF showed late this afternoon..
you my dear..are pregnant..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->