CD6-or there abouts?

Wohooo porkie pie!!! I am in the same boat as you, ready to ttc but hubby wants to wait until December! But i am thinking of having him take up drink here in about a week:rofl:! Anyways im on cycle day 7 today, im guessing i will ovalute in about 8 days, im normally a 28 day cycler! This will be my first normal cycle after coming off my iud. I'll track cycles with you all but hubby probably won't end up budging from ttc till December. But this will keep me occupied in the meantime! I already have an almost 15 month old baby girl! Anyways good luck everyone! Also im going to start temping tomorrow morning!

Wohooo porkie pie!!! I am in the same boat as you, ready to ttc but hubby wants to wait until December! But i am thinking of having him take up drink here in about a week:rofl:! Anyways im on cycle day 7 today, im guessing i will ovalute in about 8 days, im normally a 28 day cycler! This will be my first normal cycle after coming off my iud. I'll track cycles with you all but hubby probably won't end up budging from ttc till December. But this will keep me occupied in the meantime! I already have an almost 15 month old baby girl! Anyways good luck everyone! Also im going to start temping tomorrow morning!

Nice to meet u
We can plan together:rofl:

Lol come on porkiepie! I believe in your ability to get him caught up in the moment!

Lol come on porkiepie! I believe in your ability to get him caught up in the moment!

god mybe i should get some ovulation tests on the sly as i really dont know for sure when i ovulate

I just bought some on my lunch break, than you'll know when to get your hubs a little tipsy!

Hi there MrsKeene! Welcome aboard! :hugs: You ladies are so organised getting on here while you're still officially WTT - I feel like a right slacker!! :lol:

Ive only ever used the cheapy ebay ovulation tests. U just pee on them and thats it. Them clear blue and tesco ones are they different? Ive also seen ones that test ur saliva. Can any1 tell me there views on them and what is good and not good?

I got a positive on OPK (internet cheapies) on my second cycle trying with them. I am expecting a delivery of a ferning microscope any time now so I can scrutinise the patterns in my saliva! I didn't really want one, they threw a free one in with my order at babymad.com (probably because it was so huge :blush:) so I don't know much about them tbh! I have read that some people swear by them, some think it's a load of old tosh. We'll see!

Im using answer opks, and they work well. Never used the saliva one though. According to my fertility friend calendar i am fertile from friday 6/13 to wed 6/18. Hubby is still on board with me! Told him he gets a break some bding tomorrow but starting friday we will be going at it all weekend:rofl:

started using OPKs cheapie ones today...nothing this morning but i'll be testing again in a few hours to see xx

I'm not gonna start opks till cd11 i think. I used so many in the last two months! Hope I don't miss that eggy!

me too - will only start OPK tests on CD 11 and then we are not allowed to test from 12DPO.... can we do it?:hugs:

from or until 12dpo? :rofl:

Tanya hun, there's no way. It brings me out in a cold sweat just thinking about it! :rofl:

:rofl: I will try 8dpo! i could never wait either!

Who am I kidding... I know I wont be able to wait either:rofl: guys.. I just cant believe it......... DH is going to be away from Wed to Sun next week for work and O due on Friday next week!!! so this month chances will be slim... lets hope I O earlier tho... please please :hissy:

Ok I caved in and OPK'd today - snow white of course! :rofl:

Tanya! Hide his train ticket/put washing up liquid in the car fuel tank - stop him!!! Just kidding petal - BD on Wed morning and you should have plenty of :spermy: lying in wait on Friday :hugs:

well today is CD12 so have started using OPKs.. yesterday was neg and will do one later today... otherwise nothing else to report for now.. just making sure there are plenty of spermies avail for O day on Friday when DH is away :cry: oh well.. lets hope they remain strong... take care all and good luck!!:hugs:

Still negs on opks for me too. Got my delivery of pre-seed yesterday though, and have had loads of cm today - something like a cross between watery, creamy and ewcm. Have no idea how to chart it - i suppose i should put ewcm as they say put your most fertile type in, but there is more creamy. It looks different every time I wipe - the only thing that is constant is that there is loads and I feel wet! Typical now I've spent money on the preseed! :rofl::rofl: Anyway, hoping to put it to good use tonight and will report back tomorrow! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->