CD6-or there abouts?

Nothing to report today - will POAS later with OPK. No EWCM either.

Lets get the troops together.... we need to stay positive !!! I know its hard but lets try this cycle together. . :hug: to everyone... :hugs:

Hi! I agree lets all support each other! Im on cd 12. I've got to say waiting to "O" is a lot harder for me to wait on than the 2week wait. Thus far no postive opk for me, but i am having creamy/ ewcm and my cervic position is high and soft. My temp made me wonder this morning because yesterday it was going up, and today it went down.

But hubby and I have been bding like crazy! And we've been using pre-seed the last two nights. He wants a second one just as badly, but i am running out of romantic ideas for sex :rofl: Tonight im going to try to make a plan to do something sexy instead of just grabbing dh and telling him lets go make a baby. Anyways how is everyone else doing? We can do this!

Thanks for positive vibes Mrs Keene... we need to remain positive and not lose hope. I also have neg OPK today but will BD anyway.. hee hee... you never know... good luck girls!!:hugs:

No talking of losing hope on this thread please!!! Let me send some positivity vibes your ways ladies - I have LOADS today! :wohoo::wohoo: Just feeling great :)

You've gotta BD round about now whatever the opks say - they only give you 36 hours notice of ov but those :spermy: can live for 5 days remember!!!

I am feeling super-motivated for all of us - hang on in there everybody and keep visualising your fat tumtum!

:hugs:

So I used the preseed last night! I wasn't naturally dry though, so actually it didn't seem to make any difference! I think it will definitely be good to have on hand for those days when my bod isn't producing enough of its own, but I don't think I'll be using it every time - I do still feel a bit wary of it because after all it's not natural. Who knows if it doesn't affect the sperm in some way? It's not a medicine it might not have been tested that rigorously! Yes I know I probably sound paranoid :) How are my cycle buddies? :hugs:

Hi everyone, I am on CD 11 now but only just finished my first AF after m/c yesterday, do you think I will ov late? BDed last night (just for practice:rofl:) for first time since m/c without protection!

Hi everyone, I am on CD 11 now but only just finished my first AF after m/c yesterday, do you think I will ov late? BDed last night (just for practice:rofl:) for first time since m/c without protection!

I think it will be hard to guess when u will ovulate the 1st time. I suppose that the only way is to test

Good luck

Ok well i need a question answered. I have read that when u are looking at cm you have to be careful if u bded the nite b4 as you can mix the cm and the sperm up????????

I bded last nite and i had the smallest bit of stretchy cm. I was thinking that the sperm wouldnt be stretchy but also that mybe i was a bit early for stretchy cm?

Ok well i need a question answered. I have read that when u are looking at cm you have to be careful if u bded the nite b4 as you can mix the cm and the sperm up????????

I bded last nite and i had the smallest bit of stretchy cm. I was thinking that the sperm wouldnt be stretchy but also that mybe i was a bit early for stretchy cm?

I've read up on this one too. Apparently a good way to tell is to see just how far it stretches - if it's more than say an inch and a half without breaking then it's probably ewcm. But even if it is ewcm, if it's mixed with semen it might make it more breakable. So, the best thing to do is ignore any morning cm and check after lunch, after which all the semen should have liquified (ooh!!). Got that from my Zita West book :wohoo: I quote for you:

"They are quite similar but remember that fertile cervical secretions are clear, stretchy and shiny. They can stretch a couple of inches without breaking. Semen may be more whitish and will break when pulled. Generally if you have sex the night before, by lunchtime the following day there should be no trace of semen and you should be able to concentrate on your secretions"

I like that last bit! Imagine shouting to you DH "Oi turn that music down - i can't concentrate on my secretions" :rofl::rofl:

Hi there golcarlilly! Come on in and obsess with us! :hugs:

Sorry about your loss hun - I have no idea if that will affect ov though. Still, like you say, good idea to get as much practice is as you can!

:dust:

I have bought some opks:happydance: they should arrive tomorrow - when do I start testing and how often?

I've read up on this one too. Apparently a good way to tell is to see just how far it stretches - if it's more than say an inch and a half without breaking then it's probably ewcm. But even if it is ewcm, if it's mixed with semen it might make it more breakable. So, the best thing to do is ignore any morning cm and check after lunch, after which all the semen should have liquified (ooh!!). Got that from my Zita West book :wohoo: I quote for you:

"They are quite similar but remember that fertile cervical secretions are clear, stretchy and shiny. They can stretch a couple of inches without breaking. Semen may be more whitish and will break when pulled. Generally if you have sex the night before, by lunchtime the following day there should be no trace of semen and you should be able to concentrate on your secretions"

I like that last bit! Imagine shouting to you DH "Oi turn that music down - i can't concentrate on my secretions" :rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I have bought some opks:happydance: they should arrive tomorrow - when do I start testing and how often?

If your tickers right you should've started already! But it's not too late! Do one today, then start for good tomorrow. Test with early afternoon pee, don't drink too many fluids beforehand or you'll water it down too much and try to hold your pee for 3-4 hours before. Keep testing till you get a positive, and don't stop till they go negative again (usually the next day!). Don't forget an opk is only positive if the line is as dark as (or darker than) the control line (on most brands). Good luck and share!

I got a darker line than yesterday today, but still not a positive. It's earlier than usual for me though, unless I'm having a slow build up!

well still neg OPK and no EWCM. guess will O late again. oh well still feel positive even tho DH will be away for O day on Friday - will just BD everday till wed and hope spermies stay strong!!! Glad you are all pos girls.. we need to be here for eachother as this TTC can really wear you down! :hugs:

I think i may get a positive opk tonight. Took one this morning while getting ready for work (yes i am obessed with peeing on sticks!) but i didn't want to wait all day and not know a little something. The line was almost as dark as the control but not quite. Which makes me wonder if it will be when i pee on one this afternoon! I keep rubbing my tummy like a little buddha belly for luck :rofl: Hubby keeps rubbing it too, like it will help! My temp is up today, but FF hasn't detected any ovaluating yet. But it is telling me that im in my most fertile time! And my cervic is high, soft, and i've got a lot of ewcm! I am super positive that we could get preggie this month!

Anyways how is everyone else! Can't wait till its our turns to pee on them hpts!!!!!

Still no positive on the opks for me....damn things!!! would be so nice to see it...

Being trying to BD every other day but we havent succeed today as we couldnt help it :( hopefully the spermies are still 'good' ones lol

xx

Still no positive on the opks for me....damn things!!! would be so nice to see it...

Being trying to BD every other day but we havent succeed today as we couldnt help it :( hopefully the spermies are still 'good' ones lol

xx

Birdy - bd every day is absolutely fine and is recommended in fact, so no long faces for goodness sake!!! Unless your OH has been told he has :spermy: issues, all research points to the fact that the more sex you have the bigger your chances are! So go for it hun! :hugs:

Thanks Magic

we :sex: ALOT yesterday so gonna try and rest the little men tonight - its just hard as we both have high sex drive....

still no temp rise, they seem to be going down really far at the moment....i have been waking up alot in the night and morning...d'oh!!
hope its not affecting my temps too much
xx

well good news is I got positive OPK today and lots of EWCM and O pain so we might still have a chance with eggie even tho DH is away from tomorrow night. Will try and BD tonight and tomorroow.. shooo.. this is exhausting stuff... i dont know how many more cycles of this I can take. I think if I dont get :bfp: this month going to just go with the flow and no temping etc etc next month and see what happens.. I will of course.. still be on here from time to time to support all my buds... :hugs:

well good news is I got positive OPK today and lots of EWCM and O pain so we might still have a chance with eggie even tho DH is away from tomorrow night. Will try and BD tonight and tomorroow.. shooo.. this is exhausting stuff... i dont know how many more cycles of this I can take. I think if I dont get :bfp: this month going to just go with the flow and no temping etc etc next month and see what happens.. I will of course.. still be on here from time to time to support all my buds... :hugs:

That's great news Tanya! :wohoo: Hopefully you'll have perfect timing for catching that eggy!

Don't blame you for not wanting to carry on temping too much longer though - sometimes you do just need to take a step back. I can't see me giving it up though - I spent too long "shooting in the dark" and wasted so many months - I'm really happy to know more about when I'm gonna ov and so on. But, I really believe you shouldn't carry on doing anything in TTC if it's causing you stress, as it's counter-productive!

Keeping my fingers crossed for u you lurrrrvely ladies as always.

COME ON YOU OVS!!!!!
:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back