CD6-or there abouts?

Come on OVs!!!! Here comes eggies and :bfp:s!!!!:hug:

I need some help girlies! I am so confused with these stupid opks. To begin i having tons of ewcm and have for the past couple days, ov pain, and its still high and soft.

Plus my temp dropped this morning, which isn't it drop at oving and than go back up? Anyways i got a positive opk this morning, but not this afternoon. And yesterday in the morning i got a close to positive opk but in the afternoon it was barely there. I thought i would get a stronger opk line in the afternoon not the morning! But i am for some reason. Im using answer opks. What do you think is going on? I can't wait for my 2 week wait, the pressure of not knowing is killing me :hissy: But hubby is being a trooper and bding everytime i say we need to, which has been everyday! Anyways what do you all think?

Heres the link to my chart also,

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/205b17

I need some help girlies! I am so confused with these stupid opks. To begin i having tons of ewcm and have for the past couple days, ov pain, and its still high and soft.

Plus my temp dropped this morning, which isn't it drop at oving and than go back up? Anyways i got a positive opk this morning, but not this afternoon. And yesterday in the morning i got a close to positive opk but in the afternoon it was barely there. I thought i would get a stronger opk line in the afternoon not the morning! But i am for some reason. Im using answer opks. What do you think is going on? I can't wait for my 2 week wait, the pressure of not knowing is killing me :hissy: But hubby is being a trooper and bding everytime i say we need to, which has been everyday! Anyways what do you all think?

Heres the link to my chart also,

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/205b17

Well, TBH, I think OPKs are CRAP!

They are fab when they work, but they don't always. You did get a positive, even if it was at the "wrong" time of day, so I would say count it as a positive and now forget about them!

I got such a lovely positive last month I thought I had OPKs cracked. This time round I've been poas 3 times a day so's I don't miss it, and only got a sort of half-positive, if you know what I mean! This morning my temperature has shot up, so I guess this is it!

OPKs can be fun but I wouldn't rely on them personally - very hit or miss! :hugs:

I would say that the ewcm combined with the temp drop are a pretty good signs that ov is imminent babes! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I used then the one month i was ttc and didnt get a postive but got a :bfp: at the end of the month. I just sorta seen a line that wasnt darker than the control line so bded as i knew i must be ovulating soon

I used then the one month i was ttc and didnt get a postive but got a :bfp: at the end of the month. I just sorta seen a line that wasnt darker than the control line so bded as i knew i must be ovulating soon

I think that's the best plan with opks actually. If you do see the line getting darker at all, LH must be building up in your bod even if it hasn't surged, so might as well bd anyway! I am gonna count any darkish line as a pos from now on!

I got my opk's through the post yesterday and tried one last night - no luck so far, mind you I am expecting to ov late as I said so will keep trying, it says on the packet that the best time to test is between 12 and 2pm though, no chance of that as I am at work all day and can't really leave a sample in the ladies for the half an hour it says (to allow it to come to room temp!) anyway I plan to test the minute i get home each day so fingers crossed for a positive result soon!

I got my opk's through the post yesterday and tried one last night - no luck so far, mind you I am expecting to ov late as I said so will keep trying, it says on the packet that the best time to test is between 12 and 2pm though, no chance of that as I am at work all day and can't really leave a sample in the ladies for the half an hour it says (to allow it to come to room temp!) anyway I plan to test the minute i get home each day so fingers crossed for a positive result soon!

I wouldn't worry about leaving it half an hour to cool down hun. Just pop a stick in your handbag and pee on it after lunch and you'll be fine. I know it says you should wait half an hour - I started a thread about it a while back...
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/31563-internet-cheapies-pee-temperature.html

The upshot is that the temperature doesn't make any difference it seems, you'll be pleased to know! I got my only ever true positive on 4.30pm wee too btw, so the optimum time seems to vary from woman to woman (and probs from cycle to cycle - I haven't got a pos this month and I think I've ovd!) Keep trying but don't worry if you don't get a pos - it seems they are quite rare! :hugs:

Oh am a bit dis-illusioned now bout them!! I thought they would tell me without a doubt when I was oving :hissy: Mind you I do get pains normally anyway so maybe combination will be a winner?

Oh am a bit dis-illusioned now bout them!! I thought they would tell me without a doubt when I was oving :hissy: Mind you I do get pains normally anyway so maybe combination will be a winner?

Yeah I think so! I am gradually piecing together all the evidence from my own body to see what's the most reliable! Ov sticks are great when they work, and I was really pleased to get a lovely pos last month, but the more you read about them the more you hear that they can't be relied on. EWCM is supposed to be a really good indication for most ladies - are you blessed in that department? Mine is rubbish and I'm not sure whether I get ov pains either (noticed for the first time this month!) so I don't have much to go on other than the OPKs , statistics and my own gut feeling! :hugs:

Thanks girls! I am glad i've got you all! Today i got another positive opk. I think today i am officallying "o"ing. My temp went up today, hoping it keeps going up. By the way when does the red line that gives you a coverline and shows the day you o'ed on your chart? Is it after it detects it? Just wondered. I am pretty new to this whole charting thing.

Also does anyone just "feel" like this might be their month? I saw this thing about positive reinforcement, and now i have sticky notes on every bathroom mirror that says This Is Our Month. I know im crazy. Anyways how is everyone?

Thanks girls! I am glad i've got you all! Today i got another positive opk. I think today i am officallying "o"ing. My temp went up today, hoping it keeps going up. By the way when does the red line that gives you a coverline and shows the day you o'ed on your chart? Is it after it detects it? Just wondered. I am pretty new to this whole charting thing.

Also does anyone just "feel" like this might be their month? I saw this thing about positive reinforcement, and now i have sticky notes on every bathroom mirror that says This Is Our Month. I know im crazy. Anyways how is everyone?

Hiya MrsKeene! Yay for the temp rise! It's a good feeling isn't it? :) You'll get the red crosshairs on FF after 3 higher temps (or more if your temps go a bit weird :wacko:) Why don't you put a link to your chart in your siggy and we can all follow along with you? :)

I do feel very positive this month - then again I usually do! This will be my 14th month this time round but I've done lots of things differently, so yeah. I feel optimistic (but not dead certain!)
:hugs:

I added it, i couldn't get the actually picture of the ticker to come up though. Thanks i am crossing my fingers for a bfp, good luck to you too!

Like I said in my journal...I will be here to see the cycle out just in case spermie caught eggie even tho its a slim chance....next month I will be here to see you all get your :bfp:s and give you encouragement and support but will not be temping... unless in 2 weeks I feel different.. I just need a break...:hug:

I added it, i couldn't get the actually picture of the ticker to come up though. Thanks i am crossing my fingers for a bfp, good luck to you too!

Got it! Yay - more stalking! :coolio:

Like I said in my journal...I will be here to see the cycle out just in case spermie caught eggie even tho its a slim chance....next month I will be here to see you all get your :bfp:s and give you encouragement and support but will not be temping... unless in 2 weeks I feel different.. I just need a break...:hug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Still didnt see a positive in OPK but i had a temp rise this morning, so i'll have to see if it rises again in the next few days....
do some people just not get POS on these tests - very annoying as i've done so many of them....i do drink alot of fluids but still .... :(

Still didnt see a positive in OPK but i had a temp rise this morning, so i'll have to see if it rises again in the next few days....
do some people just not get POS on these tests - very annoying as i've done so many of them....i do drink alot of fluids but still .... :(

The thing is the LH surge is really short, so the chances of catching it when it's full on are quite small I reckon. I didn't get a pos either this month. I wouldn't worry hun -the temp rises are the main thing! :hugs: Looking goooooood!

Yeah I think so! I am gradually piecing together all the evidence from my own body to see what's the most reliable! Ov sticks are great when they work, and I was really pleased to get a lovely pos last month, but the more you read about them the more you hear that they can't be relied on. EWCM is supposed to be a really good indication for most ladies - are you blessed in that department? Mine is rubbish and I'm not sure whether I get ov pains either (noticed for the first time this month!) so I don't have much to go on other than the OPKs , statistics and my own gut feeling! :hugs:

Have done another two today and negative but I have ov pains so must be oving soon - or now!! BDed last night and plan to tonight as well, my EWCM has never been very obvious and not seen any at all this time - but I have had less cm all round since my m/c so think it must just be a side effect of that!

The thing is the LH surge is really short, so the chances of catching it when it's full on are quite small I reckon. I didn't get a pos either this month. I wouldn't worry hun -the temp rises are the main thing! :hugs: Looking goooooood!

Thanks Magic!!! thats cheered me up - stupid OPKs!!! :happydance:

I have been :sex: anyway so hopefully i have ovulated now as i'm getting tired of all the lying down for ages after :sex: to make sure all the :spermy: stay in :rofl:

Hows your cycle going? are you feeling positive? xxx :hug:

Will someone stalk my chart and tell me what they think? Dh says he has to have a break some bding today because we done it non stop for like a week! But i am terrified of missing "o"ing. Will someone check my chart out and tell me if you think i've o'ed already? Not so much ewcm today, negative opk too. I think since my temp dropped and than my temps are now raising i've o'ed but would like some other opionions! Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->