CD9 ov around 5th Aug

obe

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Back to the start of a new cycle and hoping this will be the one when I can say 'YES, IM PREGNANT!!!'
Ive been on holiday for the last week, so Ive had a little break from all this, so im all refreshed and ready to start again.

Im on cd9 and should ov around the 5th Aug, anyone in the same boat?

Hi ladies,

Back to the start of a new cycle and hoping this will be the one when I can say 'YES, IM PREGNANT!!!'
Ive been on holiday for the last week, so Ive had a little break from all this, so im all refreshed and ready to start again.

Im on cd9 and should ov around the 5th Aug, anyone in the same boat?

Hi im on cd9 and hoping for a bfp

good luck :baby:

angie

Hi Angie,
Hope this is the time for us both!!! FX

morning you will have to keep in touch and let me know how you go.

wishing all the luck for a BFP!

angie :baby:

Will do!
Another week to go and then I should be around the time of ovulation, so fingers crossed!
Still waiting to see the FS too which I hope our appointment comes through soon.
What stage are you at? Do you have any children?

Hi here's my story.

Ive been ttc for 2 1/2 yrs now, so i went to see my gp at start of this year who did quite a few blood tests and they were all normal so then sent me to see gyni who sent me for a hystiopingogram it was that that showed both my tubes were blocked and closed, then he sent me for a lap n dye to show the extent of damage. he said the were in a bad way but not the worse he'd seen and didnt know if he could open and unblock then so then 7 week ago i had a operation to open and unblock my tubes and it was a success. im now on cd 11 (29th) finished my 1st course of clomid last fri (24th) and due to go for a scan to see if my follicals are ready to be released.

Thats my story upto date.

Wow, im glad it was a success thats great news!
Hope the next scan goes well which im sure it will and then you will get that BFP in no time!!!

Thank you im glad it worked too its been a rollercoster that wont end till i get that BFP!

Hi Angie, how you getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"