Celebrity big brother chat

He really is! He is desperately trying to make Casey look the bad one but all he is doing is making himself look worse

Plus his attitude towards her sorry but u dont speak about women like that. Who ever gets involved with him wants their head testing. Like i said its never him its always someone else

Yayyy I'm so glad to find this thread and discover I'm not the only one watching this cringefest!! Can't believe Lee, he's manage to ruin all of my previous illusions of him completely. Massive respect to Casey too who's kept her head held high through the whole mess!! :dohh:

Hi ladies,

Just caught up so been avoiding.

Lee is a complete dick!! He's already worming his way back in with Casey and she's bloody letting him!! More fool her I say.

Dappy is a such a child! Wanting to leave because he scored 6% on the IQ test what a brat.

Lionel was a bit of a bitch at times I think. I am surprised that he went. Thought it might have been Liz has she's a bit boring. I like her though.

I soooo want Ollie and Sam to get it together. I know nothing will happen in the house but outside I think it might be a different matter. Either of those to win!

Just watched last nights episode. The thing si dappy it was disgusting lo but god he is hot lol. Sick of seeing the stories saying they had sex u can tell it was so fake

Lol mummylove I think he is so far from hot!

Who is claiming to of had sex?

Lee admitted (in a round about way) that he lied about Casey saying a showmance. Not that we believed it but does he a) really think the public is that dumb and b) think lying is going to help get the public to like him.

Dunno if you all watch bbbotp but Lionel apologised to Casey for saying she was playing a game as the producers told him that she hadn't said what lee claimed

Lol mummylove I think he is so far from hot!

Who is claiming to of had sex?

Lee admitted (in a round about way) that he lied about Casey saying a showmance. Not that we believed it but does he a) really think the public is that dumb and b) think lying is going to help get the public to like him.

Dunno if you all watch bbbotp but Lionel apologised to Casey for saying she was playing a game as the producers told him that she hadn't said what lee claimed

Its the body haha lol

Apparently Casey was dating will.i.am.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2542076/Will-Casey-Batchelor.html

What she do? Ive not seen last nights yet. Gonna do the housework as just got in from town then i will watch it

All over Lee, she'd have been as well just taking her clothes off and lying down for him. Fool!

Why is there a crew member in the house?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...oryline-cue-cards-Ollie-Locke-Sam-Faiers.html

All over Lee, she'd have been as well just taking her clothes off and lying down for him. Fool!

Deserves everything she gets then. So thats why there is a story in paper about jasmine threatening casey

Deserves everything she gets then. So thats why there is a story in paper about jasmine threatening casey

Haven't seen that but Lee is just as bad! She asked him if he wanted a blow job, he about ripped his pants off there and then. She said "be careful tonight Lee, I'm drinking." He said "have another one." :dohh: :wacko:

Saw a story this morning on facebook cant remember what paper

https://metro.co.uk/2014/01/21/jasm...yan-in-celebrity-big-brothers-kennel-4272457/

I haven't watched in a while but Casey is started to make me feel sick now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->