Cerazette Casualties

Well, after 34 days from stopping cerazette :witch: has arrived tonight!!!!:thumbup:

Never thought id be so happy to get af.

At least i am 1 step closer now. Im going to :sex: every other night as charting and using these ov sticks will drive me wild. so hopefully girls i'll be having my:bfp:in time for christmas:happydance:

Fingers crossed for us all

Lolly x

WOOO LOLLY! you must be so relieved, how fab! yeah, BD'ing every other day will be enough to get your BFP im sure, especially as you might be irregular for a while anyway.

I was on it for over ten years. My cycle returned to normal within a month and I was pregnant within 3 months.

oh wow! thats so reassuring to hear, as you hear so many more negative stories.

Lollylou! Glad to hear you can get started now!! :happydance: Good luck!

I've been using OPKs once in a while, got a nice scale leading up to a positive this cycle...intend to chart next cycle if we don't get pregnant this time.

xxx

so when are we all planning on testing?

I have worked out my test day assuming that the first day cerazette-free was CD1. obviously if AF arrives in the meantime that will change, but for now i need a plan and thats it! so my test date will be 24th october. what about you guys?

I actually have no idead about testing etc............. My plan is to :sex: ever other day after af has gone then test mid November if af is a no show.

Ive been so focused the last 5 weeks about getting af i've not really thought passed it! My plan has just always been to be preggers by Christmas.

Anyway, i wont be on here moaning about gettin af after cerazette now lol but will keep you updated and see how everone is getting on:thumbup:

:dust: and good luck to everyone

Lolly x

hi there, i came off cerazette Dec 08 and only now cycle 11 did :witch: arrive unaided!

After coming off Cerazette I had a week until I had a small bleed, mainly old blood...not a proper one. So im taking CD1 from the day i stopped the pill.

Came off 3rd Sept
Brown, very light spotting 11th - 14th Sept
Expecting AF around 2nd Oct if I go back to a 28 day cycle.
Have been BDing every other night since i stopped.

I have been on Cerazette for 6-7years, and Im worried sick that nothing will happen after reading all the posts on Cerazette, I had no idea it would be an issue. I was on the pill before my DD, came off it and was pregnant that month...but that was 10 years ago :(

asolomio, im sure it wont take long to get back to normal! *hug*

Im going to attempt to DTD tonight, even though we are both knackered! my CM has been quite watery so im going to pee on an OPK in a minute.

Hi

Just wondering how everyone is doing??

Af has been agony!!!! forgot how bad they were. Hopefully i wont get a visit next month:winkwink:

Lolly x

Aw lolly, i hope it settles down soon.

Dan and i dtd on friday night, i thought for a second we might get lucky this month but ive been having lots of AF cramps yesterday and today. i just wish the :witch: would either hurry up and arrive or not come at all due to a BFP.... the limbo is killing me!

hey girls.. just wanted to say that i was on cerazette for years, came off it last aug, didnt have a proper period, just some random light bleeding, but got a BFP on 1st november, and had my baby girl in July.. there is hope!!

lolly, still no AF but a little light spotting. have BD'd 3 or 4 times since coming off of it but i think its wishful thinking :(

thank you for posting NIfirsttimer :)

How long have you benn off cerazette now?

Ive had a terrible time with :witch:. First real one in years! But, she's nearly away and then we can start properly trying! :happydance:

Lolly x

came off cerazette 4th july. had 1 period shortly after. absolutely nothing since then. symptoms, 2 bfns. stupid pill xxx

lolly ive only been off it for just over a week, i took the last one last saturday. i'm very impatient, lol.

amyclaire, it IS a stupid pill. im never going to take it ever again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->