Cerazette Casualties

you might be lucky, lolly! its all about timing!

asolomio, sorry you still havent had a period :( i was the same as you, when i came off last time i went straight back to normal!

Glad youre feeling better nightkd, but maybe you should get that checked out? sounds worrying :(

Well AF definitely arrived with a vengeance today, definitely NOT IB! heh. so another week until we can really start trying again.

I did consider going to the docs, it doesn't seem to have reoccurred...I had some mild pains, but it's gone away now. No idea what it was, but I've had an upset tummy so it could be to do with that...or the fact that I'm PREGNANT!! ;)

I just thought I'd nip back in here to say goodbye as I'm graduating from TTC and don't lose hope! I came off Cerazette at the end of July, NTNP last cycle and this cycle started TTC and got pregnant. :cloud9:

Good luck girls, hope you can all come and join me in first tri soon! I feel a bit lost in there!! :lol:

:hugs:

xxx

OMG NIGHTKD I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! :D :D :D thats such fantastic news, congratulations darling :happydance:

i hope i can join you in 1st tri soon! I am bursting at the seams with PMA this month, i am totally going to fall soon!

nightkd!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

That is brilliant news, Hope we're joining you soon xxxxxxxxxx

Looks like it's just you and me now im_mi

Hope im not left here on my own:nope:

Lolly x

Thank you! :)

I hope you guys can come to first tri soon too, I still feel a bit weird posting in there.... :lol:

Good Luck girlies!!! :D

xxxx

hey lolly how are you - im still waiting on AF!!! thats 7 weeks now since stopping cerazette...

Hadnt been on here in a while as was away on holidays, didnt even realise this thread was going until tonight, i find this site can be difficult to navigate at times!!

Anyway, thats great news for you that AF arrived :thumbup:
I am feeling SO crap today!! very down in the dumps and emotional the past few days as if the witch is going to arrive but ive felt like this a few times in the last 7 weeks..

Hi 2 all you other ladies and congrats nightkd, saw your announcement in the BFP thread before seeing your posts in here - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Hey!

Im good thanks, glad af finally arrived. Im sure it will arrive soon for you too!!

I know it can be quite hard to find all these posts! :wacko:

So, I'm trying not to let all this stuff take over my life but it's SO hard, my plan is to :sex: every day as not really wanting to use ov sticks etc but i know i'll cave 100% when :witch: arrives in a few weeks!! But, having fun just now and that's what it's all about huh?!

I'm clearly getting obsessed with this as it's 20.36pm on a Sat and i'm more than happy to be on here:thumbup:

So how you feeling about all of this??

Lolly x

having a bad day actually and feeling pretty down, just desperate to be able to start really ttc. Have bought OPK's and a BBT thermometer but dont see the point using them until ive had first AF!!

Was convinced she'd show up on holiday but we had fun with lots of BD'ing anyway and didnt give the whole issue much thought while we were away but now its back to reality!!

Im pretty obsessed aswell - even the xfactor is not getting my full attention tonight lol

How long were you on Cerazette for and were you on any other BCP etc before that?

I was actually on the depo shot for roughly 6 years, had my last shot April 2008 af arrived in November. Started cerazette in November 2008, had a little break in May this year and af returned after 2 weeks. Kept going with cerazette from may up untill august when i stopped then af came 33 days after stopping.

So, really have no idea what length my cycles are or even if im ovulating! I mean it was a proper af, 5 days long but we'll just wait and see, im kinda thinking im in for a long wait but heyho what will be will be and all that!

you been on cerazette long?

just noticed that you in Edinburgh - my mums sister stays there and ive been going to Edinburgh every year since i was born!!! all 39 of them lol

im in the west of scotland, bout 3 hour drive from Glasgow x

only went on to it in April this year, but previously been on and off Microgynon 30 (twice) and the implanon (twice) in the last 10/11 years. My youngest is coming up for 12 and to be honest i cant even remember what my cycles were like before that - my memory is shocking must be my age lol

Really,

I don't think i've spoke to one person from Scotland yet!!!

well i have no idea about ANYTHING as this will be our first, so im completely lost:dohh:

It does get you down when you see everyone else getting the result we all want but im just trying to remind myself that it's only cycle 1 (im sooooo impatient though)

I was a nightmare waiting on af to arrive as i there was so many days i was sure it was going to turn up. I was hyper when af arrived so god knows what i'll be like when i eventually do get my BFP!

Its just all a waiting game x

yeah you're the first other "scot" ive seen on here too - something else in common :yipee:

oh i know fine i'll be hyper aswell when that damned :witch: finally arrives..

the info & support that is on this website is fab, to be honest its all a bit new to me aswell coz even tho I have 2 girls neither of them were planned - that sounds terrible doesnt it :oops: (tho very much loved and adored) so ive never done the whole TTC thing, had no idea how much it would affect me!!!

oh well, with a bit of luck we'll not have to wait too long...

dont worry lolly, im sure we'll both be out of here really soon!

lnic1970, 7 weeks??? thats rough, im sorry :( i really hope the witch flies in sooner rather than later so you can get cracking on baby-making!

Hi

I'm new here and I'm TTC after coming off Cerazette too. I came off on 29th August after approx 2 years (previously depo) and had my first af on 5th October. Hope this isn't TMI - It only lasted 3 days but was accompanied by severe cramping and was really heavy.

I'm hoping this is me getting back to normal but I'm finding it really hard to tell because I haven't had a normal cycle and I therefore don't know how long my cycle is going to be.

When I came off it at first I seriously thought I was pregnant at some points because of the withdrawal symptoms. I had bad cramps, sore boobs, constantly at the toilet etc etc! From what I can make out these symptoms seem to be the norm for most.

I have a 12 year old from a previous relationship who is not amused at the thought of my becoming pregnant! My oh is like a cat on a hot tin roof waiting for the day we get the bfp!

Mikiec!!

You are the exact same as me!

I used to be on depo(6 years) and also came off cerazette 29th aug! af came 1st Oct, 5 days heavy. I have no idea how long my cycle is either. Its weird cause im on cycle day 11 and i feel i may have ov pains?? god knows whats going on but we r:sex: as much as possible!!

Hope we all get our result though!!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back