Cerazette Casualties

well its been 33 days since i stopped cerazette... still no AF :( Getting a bit impatient now .

Mine seems to come 40 something days after I stop Cerazette...last time it was 42, this time it was 41. :)

xx

i think my AF might be coming.... i guess i should be pleased but there was a teeny tiny part of me that thought i might be pregnant.

:(

I've been having cramps for the few days.... I'm hoping it's implantation and not af.... I hope witchy stays away for both of us im_mi!!!

thanks nightkd <3 where abouts are you in your cycle? when are you going to be able to test?

About 9dpo, waiting to test again until at least 14dpo!! If witch doesn't get me first!! You?

xx

well, if i count my first pill-free day as CD1, then i am CD10, but i suspect i may have ovulated a couple days after coming off of the pill so if i did i would be about 8dpo.... so unless the :witch: arrives in the meantime, i am probably going to POAS in 2 or 3 days time. and will prob get a BFN :(

guess who flew in this morning......

:witch: :witch: :witch:

:cry:

ok so now im confused.... AF has now turned back into light spotting. wtf? should i consider that hour of red flow my AF and start a new chart on FF?

Hi girls, not coming off the pill until the end of the month but I've been reading this thread with interest.

I had no idea that this pill caused so many problems, if I'd have known I would have refused it when they took me off Microgynon 30.

It's making me very uneasy that we want to start TTC in dec but my pill runs out at the end of the month. If I stop it sooner hubby will think I'm trying to bring it forward a few weeks :nope:

Hi I just came across this I was on cerazette and didnt have AF for 3 months i htink nearly 4 then fell preg 1st cycle after that. Was jsut hte waiting for AF that was the bugger and never htought I would be saying that!!!!! Good luck to you all honies xxx

hi rihana! If i were you i would get your OH to google cerazette so he can see for himself how long it can take some women to return to a normal cycle, then maybe he would agree to you coming off of it now and using condoms until you offically start TTC? but then thats what DH and i were going to do but the broodiness got us :laugh2:

thank you for posting Jem, its reassuring to hear that!

ok so now im confused.... AF has now turned back into light spotting. wtf? should i consider that hour of red flow my AF and start a new chart on FF?

That's weird...Did it continue spotting?

Maybe it was implantation bleeding?! :winkwink:

I'd probably start a new chart, but you could always continue on the old one (if you have an old one) and then copy everything over into a new chart later if it definitely turns out to be af..

Could be a bit of a withdrawal bleed or something...

xx

Hi girls, not coming off the pill until the end of the month but I've been reading this thread with interest.

I had no idea that this pill caused so many problems, if I'd have known I would have refused it when they took me off Microgynon 30.

It's making me very uneasy that we want to start TTC in dec but my pill runs out at the end of the month. If I stop it sooner hubby will think I'm trying to bring it forward a few weeks :nope:

Just tell him that you're coming off of birth control to give your body time to recover and if he still wants to prevent he'll have to take over for a couple of months (condoms).. :)

Don't worry too much, I've heard quite a few people say that straight after coming off of the pill your body is more fertile (maybe because it tries to jump start back into normality as quick as possible?) it's just a big fat pain in the ass when your cycles are still all over the place....but last time, mine were all over the place for 6/7 months before I decided to go back on it again!!

xx

That's weird...Did it continue spotting?

Maybe it was implantation bleeding?! :winkwink:

I'd probably start a new chart, but you could always continue on the old one (if you have an old one) and then copy everything over into a new chart later if it definitely turns out to be af..

Could be a bit of a withdrawal bleed or something...

xx

well its been swinging between light spotting and red flow with stringy bits (not heavy) OMGosh that was major TMI, sorry!!! but yeah, i am assuming its AF for now, i did suspect implantation but i have never had an implantation bleed before so i wouldnt have a clue how heavy they are or what colour blood or anything. *head spins*

Hmm, that's strange.

I'm in absolute agony tonight and I don't know why :cry: It feels almost like ovulation pains, but spread right across my tummy and I've already ovulated...

oh darling :( is it like crampy pains?

Nope, that's what DH asked... It's much more intense, I literally couldn't move earlier without it hurting...like a stabbing pain. :( It's eased off now, I've been lying down for a couple of hours... I've had it before, but dunno what it's caused by. :shrug: I was really starting to get worried! :S

Sorry to whinge on here..

Well its day 34 since i stopped the pill and nothing has happened yet. Temp staying relatively the same every day dipped a little last week but nothing major. I get the odd little cramp now and then but nothing comes of it.

Last time i stopped my pill (cilest at the time) years ago to conceive DD I was pregnant within the month and naively I thought it would be the same again. Im worried after reading all the stories on this site that I may be in for quite a wait :(

Hows everybody else getting on?

Hi guys

af is finally away:happydance: I know im not going to be lucky enough to get a BFP first cycle but im going to do my best!!!!

Not buying ov sticks or anything just going to :sex: every other day i think.

I will keep you all updated, but it will be a long time till i test

Good luck :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g