Cerazette-help!

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
I i had the implant in for 2 and a half years and because of complications through work i got it out a bit early and started on Cerazette on the 17th of december, since then i have been tired, yet some nights having trouble sleeping, i have been moody and snapping at OH(although he said he cant tell a diff the cheeky bugger) and not had a much patiance with the clients at work as i normaly do. I also have had head aches and problems with my ibs(previously diagnosed-tmi for some people) has got worse, altho a first i put this down to xmas. any one had any problems with it? I am going to see gp on monday to see if i can change pill- am on mini pill as i am overweight.

It's very possible that's all down to your pill. My doctor changed my pill and it completely changed my personality. Hope you get it sorted xx

Thanks, me to. I am shatterd!!and feel like a compleat bitch lol

i was on cerazette for bout 2years and i was moody quite a bit of the time i have a very stresful life style so it could have just been that for me! but it may just be your body settlin down cause its a different level of hormoans! if it were me i'd give it til the end of your next pack and if its stil not settled then ask for it to be changed! take care:hug:

uuggghhhh...I still get sick jsut thinking about the past few months. I just started the pill a few months ago and I swear, I was MISERABLE. Hang in there, it really does get better after a few months....or if it doesn't you canchange the medicine to another one that will owrk better for you body.

Thanks but i cant last another few months, i'l kill some one by then lol

Yep i had the same experience as you and it totally killed my sex drive!! Lol needless to say i came off it :)

Yer OH mentioned that i wasent up for it as much. Roll on moday!

I had a very bad experience with Cerazette. Made me into a completely different person. I would say go back to your doctor and demand a change if you are not happy.

In the end I just came off BCP altogether.

I wish I could come off of it altogether...but we're using it to treat what MIGHT be endometriosis sooo.....yeah.:hissy: The pill didn't kill my sex drive thoguh....it put mine thru the ROOF. I mean, my poor boyfriend would be about to fall over tired and here I was demanding "just one more":rofl:

Bah. I've been thinking about going back on Cerazette... It made me moody and snappy too. Completely changed me. I became a devious bitch, guilt tripping OH as much as possible, making him feel awful over nothing, which made me feel awful.. As soon as I came off it I noticed a massive difference, so did OH. He doesn't really want me to go back on it because I was so out of character...

xx

i would change. i was on cerazette for over a year and it definitely affected my mood.

same - cerazette was a terrible experience. maybe diannette or something similar? xxxxx

This thread was from febuary. Wev been using comdoms for months now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->