Cereals, when did you gave them?

OMG you must be out of your mind to give a 6 week old baby solid food! It will do them no good whatsoever and I can't believe in this day and age with the research and knowledge there is about how giving solids so early can cause serious health problems that people still do it. Absolute madness.

OMG you must be out of your mind to give a 6 week old baby solid food! It will do them no good whatsoever and I can't believe in this day and age with the research and knowledge there is about how giving solids so early can cause serious health problems that people still do it. Absolute madness.

If you read properly, I said: I was wondering when it is ok to give him a little spoon a day of cereals? and what type of cereals?

Never said I'm giving my newborn cereals, I was asking a question.

Thankyou.

There is research to state that weaning to soon is bad for the baby but every HV will tell you different and there is a big difference between 6weeks and 12weeks, the babies weight is a big contribution! It wasn't long ago that a baby wasn't able to have Calpol before 3months as this was when the baby had its first set of injections, when this changed to 8weeks so did Calpol and it went to 2months, personally I think its an individual choice, I do think 6weeks is early to start on solids but I also see no harm in starting a little earlier then 4months, just not excessively early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->