Cervical Mucus... ladies help!

brandonsgirl

Lucky mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
Right ladies, i need your help please :flower:

I had the implant removed on the morning of the 21st June.
I came on my period 2 days before it was removed and came off that period about 2 days ago.

TMI.....

Today I have had quite a bit of slippery discharge when wiping after going to the toilet. Its really stretchy and tinged a brown colour. DH and I DTD last night quite roughly :blush: and that usually makes me have a bit of brown discharge the day after, so i'm assuming thats why its a brownish colour. Could this be EWCM? Surely it wouldn't be that soon after coming off my implant induced period?
I took a photo so i can refer back to it but its certainly stretched over an inch, i was say possibly two inches.
Is this a good sign that I'm gearing to ovulate soon?

I was curious after and checked my cervix (for the first time) so not entirely sure i did it right, although how wrong can you go?
It was very high and soft feeling and felt quite far back.

Any advice ladies?

xx
:kiss:

I to am waiting for my periods to return, I only came off the pill last week, and I'm using cm as clue to what's going on? But yes stretchier the better, many women have conceived without there periods even returning! Let's hope we are one of them!

It could be leftover semen? Or if you're on CD12 looking at your ticker it could be the start of your fertile window.

I to am waiting for my periods to return, I only came off the pill last week, and I'm using cm as clue to what's going on? But yes stretchier the better, many women have conceived without there periods even returning! Let's hope we are one of them!

Fingers crossed. I started getting some ovulation pains and my opks may be getting slightly darker so I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed.

It could be leftover semen? Or if you're on CD12 looking at your ticker it could be the start of your fertile window.

Same thing happened the next day also and we hadn't DTD the night before so I'm hoping it's cm. I think I've been getting watery cm the last day or so, and have been getting on pains so I'm hoping my body is gearing up to ovulate :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->