Cervical mucus?

Reaction score
What was your cervical mucus like when you first got your bfp?? Waiting to test since a slip up we had ..ive had very stretchy clear kimd of egg like mucus today.. Af is due in 9 days..im on bc btw but had q slip up 6 days into starting it..thanks

My cervical mucus was pretty non existent this time around, my last pregnancy I had loads though!

Im having lots of clear stretchy cm I'm going to test today my period is due in 8 days and we had a slip up on the 31st so we we shall see

I had egg white, stringy discharge the day before I finally got BFP. Hope you get the outcome you're looking for!

so glad you made this post I have the same and I'm due for on the 21st along with me having other symptoms as ive been reading different articles I saw it was an early pregnancy symptom yester my was jelly like and then today its stretchy between my fingers not to mention I vomited lastnight and my breast are sore

so glad you made this post I have the same and I'm due for on the 21st along with me having other symptoms as ive been reading different articles I saw it was an early pregnancy symptom yester my was jelly like and then today its stretchy between my fingers not to mention I vomited lastnight and my breast are sore

Mine as well!! Theres alot of it..ivebeen dizzy amd some nausea too but could all be in my head..mine has been stretchy clear with small tint white

Mine as well!! Theres alot of it..ivebeen dizzy amd some nausea too but could all be in my head..mine has been stretchy clear with small tint white

Hopefully this is good news for us, I'm trying to hold out and test on Monday. Goodluck to you and lots of baby dust please keep updating !

My af is due 21st too..my stomache hurts todayand lots of cm thats it

My af is due 21st too..my stomache hurts todayand lots of cm thats it

Are you going to test soon?

I feel like I see a shadow on the top pic...I took a test as well but I cant tell if I see a vvvf line or I just have line eye..this is so nerve wrecking
Yes very much so lol..af due saturday I really don't have a lot of symptoms except for a little bit of cramps in the creamy CM went away so I guess we will see my boobs aren't sore anything and I don't have any typical AF symptoms either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->