Cervical mucus?

Mine was very thin and milky mostly but also some stretchy white, which I guess is the mucous plug forming. Sometimes I feel damp but today has been more dry. I’m about 4w4d today. Hope you get answers soon!

Mine was very thin and milky mostly but also some stretchy white, which I guess is the mucous plug forming. Sometimes I feel damp but today has been more dry. I’m about 4w4d today. Hope you get answers soon!

Do you see a line on my tests?

I might see a shadow on the first pic, but honestly my phone is not showing the best quality. If you see it in person though and it has color, then that’s a bfp! It might need to darken a bit for the camera to pick it up. But if it’s a squinted and you’re not sure, it could just be a shadow. Hopefully you will know for sure soon!

I might see a shadow on the first pic, but honestly my phone is not showing the best quality. If you see it in person though and it has color, then that’s a bfp! It might need to darken a bit for the camera to pick it up. But if it’s a squinted and you’re not sure, it could just be a shadow. Hopefully you will know for sure soon!
Do you see it on the frer or dollar test? Or both?

Do you see anything on the tests IRL?

I feel like i do lol but i think with dd i developed line eye I'm going to get another test today but that's why I asked you ladies to see if you see anything or if I'm just nuts

I didn't see anything on the FRER, but I can see a shadow on the other test you posted. GL x

Id wait a few days. With my third my friend joked I was pregnant and I tested and it was negative and I told her I wasn't. Roll on to a week later with no period I tested again and got a bfp. I had to eat my words 😂

Inverting the black-white colors of the test might help

Heres my lastest from last night

I'm starting to not trust FRER. I spotted the a little the day before yesterday 11dpo and yesterday12po and nothing at all today but I don't see a positive on my test. My CM was different ive never seen it this way before I took pics and a video.. I think the test are out of wack. What symptoms are you having today?

Inverting the black-white colors of the test might help

Heres my lastest from last night

I'm starting to not trust FRER. I spotted the a little the day before yesterday 11dpo and yesterday12po and nothing at all today but I don't see a positive on my test. My CM was different ive never seen it this way before I took pics and a video.. I think the test are out of wack. What symptoms are you having today?
yep hate frers with dd only test that even showed faint was walmart cheapie...just gassy and cramps

yea I have that too...im beginning to stress myself out

I don't really see anything on the tests, and, in my experience, if a line does start showing up very faint, it doesn't take it long at all to get darker. Odds are if it is a real line, the next day it would be even more visible. At least that's how it has been in my experience. And, trust me, I've searched and searched and analyzed tests over and over for lines every single month for the past 3 and a half years. I hope you get the outcome you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->