Cervix at 8dpo

kayp

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I know I'm totally jumping the gun here, but you know how hard it is to wait. I think I'm 8dpo, and I tried to feel my cervix just for the heck of it. It felt so weird! It was low, but it was almost half soft, half hard. Couldn't tell if it is opened or closed, as the "opening" felt like a slit, I think? Not sure if it's on its way to getting softer or harder, lol. I had pretty abundant, wet CM all last week. Just yesterday it turned lotion-like. Of course, BFNs for me, but I know it's still early. I had O pains on the 19th, followed by days of cramps in the front/near my ovaries/back. For one day, BBs felt heavy, warm, and a little sore. Now they feel relatively normal, but still a little heavy on the sides. Not too much of an appetite either.

Fingers crossed we are all on our way to BFPs!!!

Also, I should mention that I got my O pains on the left side. At 2dpo, I had to go to the hospital for terrible pain in my right ovary (I have a history of painful ovarian cysts). They did an ultrasound and found a cyst on the right ovary, but nothing on the left. In the days following, my cramps have pretty much been on the left side only. So, does that mean I O'd from the left and the cramping may have been the egg moving down to implant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->