Chadwicks sign but bfn tmi alert

peanutmomma

Reaction score
Currently 18 days late, many symptoms. But had a few bfn now. Latest was yesterday fmu but clear urine. Dh SWEARS he sees a faint bfp. I won't get hopes up. Today I was feeling quite achey and decided to take a look as it feels like I had reL rough sex! But we haven't had any since 7 dats before af was even due. Anyways, I have a dd but after months all returned back to normal color for me. Well, now it's blue down there. Like I saw and said ouch just bc of the color sorry if tmo. Anyways, anyone else get Chadwicks sign and not get a bfp eventually

I've never seen it without bfp, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened! You said your fmu was clear... Did you get up in the middle of the night to pee? Have you tested after a long hold? What kind of tests have you used?

I've never seen it without bfp, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened! You said your fmu was clear... Did you get up in the middle of the night to pee? Have you tested after a long hold? What kind of tests have you used?

I have always gotten up through the night to go. I was a diabetic for over 20 years. Then, 2 years ago received a kidney and pancreas transplant so no longer diabtix. But, only 1 kidney nkw. I have to drink 3 liters of water a day to keep my body filtered of toxins as I have high potassium and the transplant team has me drinking so much. I have dank less and tried to hold but an hour is the limit once I feel the need to go. And of course when it's not so clear I haven't a test to use! But, now I am at 19 dats late. No sign of impending or upcoming af. No O feelings nor ewcm the last few dats. I always get it around O time. And the next af would be due the 16th july. So, I'd have the ewcm and slight cramling. I haven't ad that since 11 to 16 dats after last af began in may. That's e last we bd also. But, still very very sore breasts, and blue veins. Since the 20th of June been temping and staying a constant 98.9 to 99.3 my norm is 97.9 to 98.4 F so, a low grade fever. Dh is very convinced we are pregnnant. I am u sure. I feel I very well am. I have an almost 4 year old dd. And sore vaginal area. And dh confirmed this ,or nine when he arrived home vroom work that it's blue tinted down thete. He is the one that to,d me that it took a few months after dd to go back to nirnal. Now daek

Maybe call your doctor and request a blood test. It sounds like you drink too much water to get a good result on a hpt.

If you could hold off drinking a few hours and test it might help. But I'd only do that if it was safe for your circumstances..

I agree, it may be best to go see your doctor. They usually like you to wait until AF is at least two weeks late if you don't get a positive on a hpt, so they will likely see you at this point to see what's going on. Your blood will probably be much more reliable than urine with you drinking a lot of water!

Yeah ladies I have tried. My transplant team is trying to add a. d test to my transplant labs I have on the 24th. I will then have, hopefully, missed 2 periods by then. Transplant team says some kidney patients don't get positive urine tests

Best of luck!! Fx AF doesn't show and you'll get a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->