chances of pregnant on nuvaring if left in extra week?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Nuvaring supposed to be taken out May 11 but we are going on vacation next week and I wanted to avoid AF then so I kept ring in until the 18th...took it out...AF started May 21st and I put the ring back in the 24th and then AF was gone the next day.....felt O pains on June 3rd....we had sex (for the first time in like months) on either May 31st and June 2nd or June 1st and June 3rd (not sure but I know it was one night..none next night...then again the night after)....no other protection as he never finishes in me but lately TMI Ive def tasted semen way before he actually came:blush: but not sure if it would be enough..but assuming it was enough..... how bad could my extra week in have messed everything up....

ive had the same symptoms as I did with my daughters pregnancy almost 3 years ago...I looked back here in my journal and at 5DPO I was complaining about being exhausted (I have been soo tired for the past few days) and then at 6DPO which I would be 6DPO today I had posted I was exhausted...gassy like so bad I was glad hubby wasnt home lol....acne breakout...and just today before I even thought to look at that journal... this morning I was just complaining to my daughters nurse about my acne outbreak on my chin and I havent had acne in forever since the boys were born...and then told her about how gassy I had been and how much like..burping and tasting the previous meal I had been doing no matter what I ate...like stuff that normally doesnt cause that....and how tired ive been like I could sleep and sleep... which I usually try to lay down sometimes when the boys take a nap in the morning but just the past few days its been horrid like sluggish tired...

so anyway...any experience with nuvaring pregnancy or any of that greatly appreciated and also any ideas on if that extra week would make a huge difference and if there is even enough spermies in pre-cum to get pregnant in the first place? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->