Charm bracelet

DCS

Reaction score
So im thinking of starting a charm bracelet for DD. One we can add to and then give her on her 16th birthday or something.
Where do i start? Where is best to buy charms? And what kind of bracelet?

I'm doing this with a Pandora bracelet. Currently it's my bracelet but I buy a charm every birthday and I will then give it to her when she's 18. They're rather expensive though, one of the charms I got was 90 euros but it has a pearl and 24 carat gold on it.

Pandora bracelets are lovely. I have one and I bought my Mum one for her 40th birthday a couple of years ago. They do all sorts of charms, I have ones that all mean something to me like a westie dog charm like my dog, a boy and a girl charm for my LO's :). I'm thinking of doing one for my daughter too when she's a bit older

i love pandora bracelets.. and i want to get one after baby and reward myself with a charm every stone i loose. I think it would make a beautiful gift for your daughter.. a charm every year that shows something significant from that year.

Or another nice one is a Nomination bracelet.. they aren't as chunky as pandora ones. my mums just started one and its lovely :) xx

I'm a links of london girl, both my girls have the childrens sweeties that can be extended when they get too small (eventually they become mini sweeties)

Honestly, check out craft stores. I know the Michael's where I live has a surprisingly good selection of bracelets and charms, some even have the little clasp thing already attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->