Chart after D&C help

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hello ladies.

I'll try to keep this short.
I had a d&c on June 30th for an 8 week blighted ovum. I started temping pretty soon after. I've had a negative pregnancy test for 2 weeks now and we've been cleared to try again.

I got a positive opk cd 23 followed by a negative cd 24. My temps have been a mess and started higher then normal though so I can't really tell if my positive was a fluke or not. My temp is rising now aftet a dip but not enough for FF to notice and give me cross hairs.

I'd just like some opinoon if possible.
I attached a pic of my opk and my chart.

Thank you all so much.
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150722_170342.jpg
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-07-24-12-48-53.png

Hello. I heard the first cycle after a D&C can be weird. I'm currently in that cycle myself. You can click on my chart to see. I started with super high temps, and know I'm either close to O or just Oed. It definitely looks like a positive opk so I would say you may be around O time too. Good luck!

My first cycle after d&c I got a super positive opk and all my fertile signs, yet af arrived a week after.. So I presumed it was failed ovulation in my case. The positive opk wasn't till like cd49 or something crazy like that though and I only took it as I wanted to know what was going on. Prior to that I'd had a few occasions I suspected I was ovulating due to fertile signs but since we weren't trying that post d&c cycle I never checked an opk prior. Perhaps if I had I would've noticed a couple of failed surges? Who knows. Anyways guess what I'm trying to say is things can be weird after d&c and its common not to ovulate. It's possible you geared up to then failed... You might still ovulate though, and if your temp continues to rise then perhaps you did and ff will pick it up. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->