chart experts - help please??

purplelou

Mummy to Lana Erin
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I wonder if someone can help me?? until today FF drew crosshairs on my chart for CD10, I put my temp on this am, and FF has now removed the crosshairs..... Im not sure why, can anyone help please??

Thank you in advance :flower:

Interesting, as I would say CD 15 looks more likely too.

I'm also wondering if FF got your O date wrong last month too, and you possibly O'd later than it seems last month, as in CD20, which would give you an 11 day LP rather than 20 days which it gave you.

Do you use opks, as I'm wondering if that might help to nail it next month, I know this is only your second month charting, and you might want to put it in a bit more CM data as well, which would help FF up until O (once you get crosshairs though it doesn't matter so much)

I know we could set up a charting helpline and you could do a sideline in pendulum readings!!! Damn we're good.

thank you ladies, what you are saying does make sense. I have been looking at buying a clearblue monitor, and I think I may go ahead and order one now

I hope we helped, think that after a couple of cycles you'll get the feel for the charting, in the beginning I seriously considering buying a CBFM but actually now I manage fine with charting and IC opks, which costs less than £5 a month.

I do use the temp adjuster for any morning I get up earlier or later though, those hollow circles indicate FF is struggling with the change of routine!

I think it was one of you ladies that explained about the hollow circles before (thank you again) this month I have set the alarm to temp at 6.30 even on weekends. I have ordered a second hand cbfm on ebay, to use in conjunction with temping, so maybe that'll help.

thanks again ladies xx

hey i would also say maybe you ovulated late last month and may als0o ovulate anytime now this month as yur temps dont seem to have a big rise like they should after ovulation..like your last month temps were generally higher than the previous CD20's..
xx

Purplelou, did you get the CBFM or are you going with opks for next month?

I have brought a second hand one on ebay Northstar, I think it's worth a go. I think Ill carry on temping too though, to keep learning

Good idea, it will help you nail down that critical date I think.

I think the temping is important as it's the only way to confirm ovulation.

Totally agree, to be honest I could probably give away the opks, but I like having different measurement methods, and let's face it Dmom we are like the Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer of charting.

We most definitely are, lol!

Purplelou- are you temping vaginally or orally?

Ha ha I just flashed back to your DB and the dogs arse thermometer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->