Chart Stalker...Wanna test so bad

amazing26

Reaction score
I promised myself that I would just relax this month and not spend loads of money on OPK's and pregnancy test. I spend at least $100 a month and it's getting ridiculous. Looking at my chart it looks great to me but I'm not too sure. I got a temp increase yesterday to 98.8 so I chalked it up to the heater being on but this morning the air was on and it was 99.0. I don't think my temp has gotten this high the last 3 months I've been charting or 4 months trying.

Please someone take a look and tell me what you think.

Thanks

If you must test then I would say its safe to do it now, but be prepared, our bodies can play silly buggers! Looking at your other charts you corpus luteum has started to break down by now, you can tell by the drop in temps at the end, then the huge one for af, this chart isnt doing that, so I would say it looks very promising! The only but I have is that you put your own O day in, if your dead set sure that was the day, then I will take my "but" out! Fingers crossed for you hun!xxx:hugs:

im not a charter but i think yours looks good hun! hope tomorows temp is just as high!!

If you must test then I would say its safe to do it now, but be prepared, our bodies can play silly buggers! Looking at your other charts you corpus luteum has started to break down by now, you can tell by the drop in temps at the end, then the huge one for af, this chart isnt doing that, so I would say it looks very promising! The only but I have is that you put your own O day in, if your dead set sure that was the day, then I will take my "but" out! Fingers crossed for you hun!xxx:hugs:

The only thing I'm not sure about is if it was Monday or Tuesday so I chose the latest of the two. I had extremely bad OV pains Monday and Tuesday they were barely noticeable so to be safe I went with Tues. Thanks for commenting I really appreciate it.

im not a charter but i think yours looks good hun! hope tomorows temp is just as high!!

I'm trying my hardest to stay out of stores tonight but if my temp spikes again in the morning I'm definitely buying a bundle pack no doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->