Chart Stalkers Group

Congrats on the cross-hairs Fran! Welcome to the 2WW. Feel free to commence the symtom spotting :happydance:
Yay! Thankyou!! Nice to meet you and nice to be your neighbor!! I bet its getting cold down there hugs :)

I hope your temps keep rising too 2 girlies! how long are your cycles normally?

thankyou, my cyles are usually 59+ days & last month i had positive opks & no temp rise so i'm nervous of that this month!! we :sex: saturday, sunday, monday, missed last night but i will pounce on dh when he wakes up in a bit :rofl: i hope that will be enough

i had a temp drop today dunno if its cos i didn't get much sleep last night had cramps and lower back pain so couldnt sleep. also got up about 3am to change cats litter tray 3 hrs 15 mins before i usually test, today i have lower back pain, cramps and high, firm closed cervix, cervix feels higher today than yesterday x

thankyou, my cyles are usually 59+ days & last month i had positive opks & no temp rise so i'm nervous of that this month!! we :sex: saturday, sunday, monday, missed last night but i will pounce on dh when he wakes up in a bit :rofl: i hope that will be enough

Sounds like youve got it covered hehe! I'll keep stalking :)

i had a temp drop today dunno if its cos i didn't get much sleep last night had cramps and lower back pain so couldnt sleep. also got up about 3am to change cats litter tray 3 hrs 15 mins before i usually test, today i have lower back pain, cramps and high, firm closed cervix, cervix feels higher today than yesterday x

Your temp is still well above the coverline so it doesnt mean anything! I'll be watching tomorrow for another rise :) :hug:

i'm hoping for another rise i thing the low temp was because of sleepless night went to bed at half 9 got to sleep about half 12 becaus had cramps and lower backache, got up at 3am to sort cats litter box, went back to bed, took temp at 6:15am x

i'm hoping for another rise i thing the low temp was because of sleepless night went to bed at half 9 got to sleep about half 12 becaus had cramps and lower backache, got up at 3am to sort cats litter box, went back to bed, took temp at 6:15am x

Its not low enough to worry about anyways! Hope you get a good sleep tonite :)

Well my temp didnt drop this morning :happydance: Im hoping that my tests arrive this morning, hurry up postie!!! Knowing my luck they wont tho :rofl:

Baby :dust: all round

xxx

Well my temp didnt drop this morning :happydance: Im hoping that my tests arrive this morning, hurry up postie!!! Knowing my luck they wont tho :rofl:

Baby :dust: all round

xxx

Very very nice chart littlehush!!! Come on postie...i cant wait to hear more :happydance:

:wohoo: finally a temp rise worthy of the name :rofl:
have everything crossed that I have finally ov'd - give me the tww any day, waiting to ov sucks!

:wohoo: finally a temp rise worthy of the name :rofl:
have everything crossed that I have finally ov'd - give me the tww any day, waiting to ov sucks!

Its looking good! Even tho i obsess in the tww i do prefer it much better than waiting to Ov :rofl:

xxx

I agree, waiting to Ov is exciting but nothing beats the I am pregnant 2ww.... even if it ends up as a negative! Although knowing when I Ov makes the whole process less stressful for me!

well too HPT superdrug brand :bfn: wasn't first morning urine so not sure, says can be used 4 days early than missed period, calculated 15 days after ov but wouldnt the be the day of a missed period? x

Postie came and....................no tests in post :hissy: Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow! Oh i hate this waiting!!

Thatgirl- sorry it was bfn, retest in a couple of days hun, maybe too early for you! Fx'd

xxx

Hi all,

Amerikiwi -looking forward to seeing your temp tonight. Hsve great hopes for you!!! My PMA is all gone and am convinced my temp will drop at 9DPO like it did last month.

This PC has taken so long to load I can't remember who has just entered into the 2WW but good luck!

Hope everyone is okay today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"