Chart Stalkers Group

im really crampy it hurts quite alot, thinking of going to doctors see if they'll give me a blood test x

I'm getting impatient for you girls in your 2ww, your keeping me occupied while i wait for O :laugh2:
Speaking of which i had a temp rise today, not to sure what it means, last month i had a ov dip so maybe it doesnt mean anything?! Did have lots of sharp pains in my left side last night, what do you girls think?

male doctor = stupid

felt my tummy

gave me a pot to pee in to send sample off to see if i have urine infection
told me to buy a pregnancy test x

Heidi- you could have ov'd hun, i dont have a ov dip. But you did have a rise before your dip last month, so could be that. Hopefully you will be in the tww soon xxx

Thatgirl- sounds about right for most doctors :grr: bloody useless xx when are you going to test again?

xxx

in a few days i dont think im preg because does my back ache this much and cramp this much, fingers crossed i am x

Good Morning Everyone!

Littlehush and ThatGirl, the suspense is killing me. Both of your charts are looking good. Hope to see some BFPs soon! I may start testing the same time as you both, although it'd still be pretty early for me.

Leelee, your temp drop was very small. It's still well above your coverline and higher than you were last cycle, so I'd say you're still in with a good chance!

Mrs N, that temp rise looks good--looks like you may have Ov. Hope your temps stay up to confirm.

Heidi, have you tried to put in another high temperature in FF for tomorrow to see if predicts O for you yet?

Well, my temp reached it's highest level yet today!! :happydance: I'm trying not to get too excited yet, but I'm feeling really good about my chart right now!

Amerikiwi,

Your chart looks so good it's unreal! You must be really excited! When are you going to test?

Amerikiwi,

Your chart looks so good it's unreal! You must be really excited! When are you going to test?

Thanks Leelee! I am super excited.

If my temps are still up tomorrow-I think I"ll test tomorrow morning! I know it could still be too early, but I think I"m OK with seeing an early BFN so long as my temps are still up! If I make it until tomorrow, it'll be 10DPO which is longer than last cycles LP.

I've been obsessing over FF charts with implant dips, and they start getting BFPs 3 days after although some aren't until later.

I'll keep you ladies posted!

Confession Time:

Has anyone taken their temp during the daytime just out curiosity?!

Generally, when I have tested it, my daytime temps are about 1/2 degree higher than bbt. So, I took mine last night and it was the highest daytime temp I've ever had and then this morning was highest BBT. I think I have to go hide my thermometer now until tomorrow morning....

Don't you just love the two week wait!

Last cycle I took my temp after work on what turned out to be the last day of my cycle and had a temp of 99F, but by later in the evening it had dropped and the next day I got my bbt temp drop and AF.

Last cycle I took my temp after work on what turned out to be the last day of my cycle and had a temp of 99F, but by later in the evening it had dropped and the next day I got my bbt temp drop and AF.

Yeah, I suppose I should stay away from the thermometer until the morning. It's just all I can do to avoid POAS right now!

I took my temps in the day time to cause I can predict when and if my temps in the morning will drop... it works kinda like morning temps, they are typically higher when your morning temp increases and stays up. Your chart does look amazing though amerikiwi! I hope you get your BFP!

Hi girls, thanks for adding my chart, i am on CD6 today and in the totally bored state of waiting to Ovulate, im going to try SMEP this month and use preseed as well so that will start in about 2 days, i cant wait to be in the 2ww, as it will kinda be my first official one. Think i am starting to understand how and when i ovulate now, ive only been off the pill for a few months.

P.S Amerikiwi your chart is looking really good, i cant wait to check it out tomorrow :) fx'd

amerikiwi- your chart looks great hun!

As for me, i dont know if im going to test, as had temp drop this morning, and it really looks like last months chart now :sad1: so should expect :witch: to show up tomorrow! Im gutted, but im sure after feeling sorry for myself for a bit, i will cheer up :rofl:

xxx

looks like i ovulate on cd 29... with 12 LP, i changed date of first cycle to 24th jan 2 days after i had implant out cos they said it takes two days for overies to wake up so.. lets see what this cycle does x

thatgirl- sorry hun that she got you :hugs: i should be joining you tomorrow.

Heres hoping of getting that jan 2010 baby :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->