Chart Stalkers Group

probably monday,my mouth tastes like ive been sucking on 1ps lolx

well monday so 17 gives time for AF to arrive, ill be lucky if i am we BDed 4 days before ov

I love looking at your charts. It gives me something to do while I wait for mine to get interesting.

LittleMermaid -your BD timing sounds perfect. Looks like your temps are on the rise.
Enid -sure looks like that could be an implant dip. Nice temp rises after FX'd
Mrs_N -yay +OPK, lets see that temp rise!!
leelee, Thatgirl -hoping those temps stay high
Littlehush -FX'd your temps stay high, its not over till AF shows

I hope your temp rises mrs n. At least your body is trying to get the egg out! Fingers crossed for you.

Hey Everyone :hi:

Well I should have or should be ovulating now. I haven't had a positive OPK yet but I'm not too concerned about that since not always do they actually work. My temp has been the same yesterday and today so it should be rising tomorrow indicating ovulation soon...hopefully. I just can't wait to know if I ovulated or not! I want to be in DPO already :rofl: so then I can go crazy about the TWW :rofl:

I hope all are doing great!

can someone please look at my chart & tell me if the low temps today look like ovulation dip??!!!!!
its my first full month charting so could do with some advice please
thanks

I love looking at your charts. It gives me something to do while I wait for mine to get interesting.

LittleMermaid -your BD timing sounds perfect. Looks like your temps are on the rise.
Enid -sure looks like that could be an implant dip. Nice temp rises after FX'd
Mrs_N -yay +OPK, lets see that temp rise!!
leelee, Thatgirl -hoping those temps stay high
Littlehush -FX'd your temps stay high, its not over till AF shows

I'm the same, it gives me some thing to do :)

Wow! Lots of activity going on here today.

Leelee, temps are looking nice and high!

Mrs_N, keep BDing until you get the sustained shift to confirm Ov.

ThatGirl, your testing will power is impressive. Sounding very promising. FX!

Littlehush, you're definately not out yet. Keeping my FX.

Jaytee, hope you have confirmed Ov soon.

So my temperature shot back up today and whether they're real or as a result of seeing a possible implant dip--I'm in full symptom spotting mode now. If yesterday was implant, I may start testing on Friday if temps are still high!

can someone please look at my chart & tell me if the low temps today look like ovulation dip??!!!!!
thanks

It's looking good since it matches with your OPKs but be sure to keep BDing until you have a sustained temperature shift in order to be on the safe side.

Hope Ov is confirmed soon.

thanks

It's looking good since it matches with your OPKs but be sure to keep BDing until you have a sustained temperature shift in order to be on the safe side.

Hope Ov is confirmed soon.

thankyou, i was just about to ask about when to stop BDing, we will definately carry on now!! got cramping today so i hope this is it!! thanks again x

Leelee, temps are looking nice and high!

Mrs_N, keep BDing until you get the sustained shift to confirm Ov.

ThatGirl, your testing will power is impressive. Sounding very promising. FX!

Littlehush, you're definately not out yet. Keeping my FX.

Jaytee, hope you have confirmed Ov soon.

So my temperature shot back up today and whether they're real or as a result of seeing a possible implant dip--I'm in full symptom spotting mode now. If yesterday was implant, I may start testing on Friday if temps are still high!

Ooo... how exciting! Fx'd for you hon! :dust:

Amerikiwi - I am so excited about your chart! It looks amazing!

I am on a dial up internet til next Monday so won't be able to logon that much. Will try and get on every morning and evening.

Hi everyone!

I am on a dial up internet til next Monday so won't be able to logon that much. Will try and get on every morning and evening.

Hi everyone!

Hi Leelee! We're both now in the nerve-racking stage of charting. Fingers crossed we get our BFPs this cycle and can be bump buddies!

Nice chart girl!! Are you by any chance half kiwi?? I live in Auckland :)

well monday so 17 gives time for AF to arrive, ill be lucky if i am we BDed 4 days before ov

You are very patient!! You would know one way or another by then anyways...goodluck!! :)

Hi everyone!
Hi Leelee
you chart is looking very nice too!! How exciting! I got my lines today hehe :)

Nice chart girl!! Are you by any chance half kiwi?? I live in Auckland :)

Hello neighbor! I grew up in America but married a Kiwi and we live in Wellington. :)

Congrats on the cross-hairs Fran! Welcome to the 2WW. Feel free to commence the symtom spotting :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->