Chart Stalkers Group

well last cycle was 12 between 12-14 x

Hi Thatgirl,

Your chart has been added to the front page. It looks great! Any symptoms?

well temp stayed high
cramping down right hand side saturday evening lasted about 5-10 mins ish
since then af kind of cramps without AF and no sigh,sore boobs, feeling slightly nausea!

erm monday x gives time to see if AF comes was thinking of testing today but will try and put it off x

just looking up signs, i also have matalic taste in mouth today, and The small bumps - 'Montgomery's tubercules' - on your nipples becoming more obvious

Nice temps Leelee!! Feel free to stalk me too :)

Hi Franm :wave:

Welcome. Looks like you may have Ovd! Have you forecasted tomorrow's temp in FF to see if it gives you crosshairs?

Hi Amerikiwi
yup was definately ovulation so just waiting for my 3rd high temp tomorrow to confirm.May I ask re your nik name are you from NZ at all?? I live in Auckland :)

hey ladies, hope your all well!

Well i have this feeling that it is not my month after all. Temp dropped a bit this morning, and its taking on a familiar pattern to last month, So i think i can expect to show up tomorrow or thurs. Cramps are getting worse and boobs are really hurting all over now, which they always do pre af. Well theres is not much i can do to stop her from coming, so if she is coming, im just going to have to try and fight her away next month.

Charts are looking real good, and some good syptoms. Hoping for :bfp: 's all round

xxx

hey ladies, hope your all well!

Well i have this feeling that it is not my month after all. Temp dropped a bit this morning, and its taking on a familiar pattern to last month, So i think i can expect to show up tomorrow or thurs. Cramps are getting worse and boobs are really hurting all over now, which they always do pre af. Well theres is not much i can do to stop her from coming, so if she is coming, im just going to have to try and fight her away next month.

Charts are looking real good, and some good syptoms. Hoping for :bfp: 's all round

xxx

Hi Littlehush,

Sorry your temp has dropped. You never know though, it might bounce back up again tomorrow. I really hope it does. As they say, it's not over til AF makes an appearance.
:hugs:

well i don't think I have ov'd despite the positive opks, temp is the lowest it's ever been today and loads more ewcm last night!
any ideas??

well i don't think I have ov'd despite the positive opks, temp is the lowest it's ever been today and loads more ewcm last night!
any ideas??

Hiya,

Have a look at Amerikiwi's chart. I think a similar thing is happening to you this month and you could be O'ing soon!

littlehush - dont give up hope yet ... its not over til the ugly :witch: has arrived!

Mrs_N - make sure you keep getting lots of :bunny: :sex: as it sounds like you have fertile cm going on hun. x

Had my opk+ on Sunday and a definate opk- yesterday, so it looks like I ov'd yesterday :happydance:ing Only managed to bd twice this week (Sat/Sun), so Im hoping this will be enough this time. Ive been sweating like something possessed the last few nights too, quite uncomfortably so, and siome more painful ov cramping too. Just hoping this means good things this time around!

:dust: to all xx

any ideas??

Id say its still coming!! When was your last +OPK?? Ovulation can occur up to 36 hours after this...get bd'ing :)

well last cycle was 12 between 12-14 x

Hi Thatgirl,

Your chart has been added to the front page. It looks great! Any symptoms?

well temp stayed high
cramping down right hand side saturday evening lasted about 5-10 mins ish
since then af kind of cramps without AF and no sigh,sore boobs, feeling slightly nausea!
Sounds positive!! Cramping on Saturday couldve been implantation. When will you test?? :)

hoping you guys are right!
i got a very positive opk just now :wohoo: so hoping this will be it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->