Chart Stalkers Group

OMG OMG OMG!!! I just took two more tests (1 IC and 1 brand) with SMU and they're even stronger than this morning!!! Now I don't even need to squint so I think I can say that I have a :bfp::bfp::bfp:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

OMG OMG OMG!!! I just took two more tests (1 IC and 1 brand) with SMU and they're even stronger than this morning!!! Now I don't even need to squint so I think I can say that I have a :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Yeehaw!!! Wow you are very clever girl!!! Please post pics with your BFP announcment! So happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hug::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Congrats amerkiwi!!!! Yes post pics so we can see too!!!

Trying to get decent pics--but I think I'm still so excited that the camera is shaking in all the pics! It's also pretty light still, but easily seen from arms length without squinting. Will try to post a piccie soon!

Trying to get decent pics--but I think I'm still so excited that the camera is shaking in all the pics! It's also pretty light still, but easily seen from arms length without squinting. Will try to post a piccie soon!
Yay!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Congratulations, best of luck :happydance:

hi amerikiwi

congrads on your :bfp: you must be so happy!!!! Im in christchurch.........can i ask how many cycles it has taken you to get the wonderful :bfp:!!!
ness:hugs:

hi amerikiwi

congrads on your :bfp: you must be so happy!!!! Im in christchurch.........can i ask how many cycles it has taken you to get the wonderful :bfp:!!!
ness:hugs:

Thank you Ness! This was our fourth cycle TTC but only the 2nd of charting.

In my first cycle of charting, I discovered that my luteal phase is only 9 days so I started taking B-50s to lengthen it. I don't think I'd have my BFP now had it not been for charting.

We've got the 3 major cities of NZ represented in this thread-pretty crazy.

*sigh* I'm impatient to get on with the :sex: I'd like to start tonight :blush:, but I'm afraid then I might not get any next week when it'll most likely do some good. It seems really weird to be wanting the weekend to be over instead of looking forward to it.

*sigh* I'm impatient to get on with the :sex: I'd like to start tonight :blush:, but I'm afraid then I might not get any next week when it'll most likely do some good. It seems really weird to be wanting the weekend to be over instead of looking forward to it.

Go for it just dont tire him out too much lol
:laugh2:

I am actually looking forward to the weekend being over too. Today is CD8 for me so started the SEMP this morning :sex: :sex: :sex: :rofl::rofl:

I am actually looking forward to the weekend being over too. Today is CD8 for me so started the SEMP this morning :sex: :sex: :sex: :rofl::rofl:

Good luck with it Sarah, have fun :happydance:
We did really well until last night i skipped a day so not good i dont think i've O yet anyway.....hummm

OMG!! Congrats A!!! That's sooooo flipping awesome! I'm so bloody excited for you! Yeah B Vits!!!

Ok so i've been gone for awhile and i've been meaning to stop back in and thanks to Heidi I decided to come back today because I realize I do miss the group! I haven't had a chance to catch up on everyone's chart, still working on it. As for me I just found out I have an ectopic so leelee you have to edit that bfp for me thanks to some technical difficulties. I'm ok with it, just dealing with it right now, and really technically till we get it to dissolve and the levels to go down i'm still pregnant. What really sucks is that might take a month and then we might have to wait a good 2-3 cycles before ttc again, booooo!
Anyshoes,

sorry that girl and the other ladies who the witch just got. Heres to another cycle of possibilities:wine:(there's grape juice in there)

Aiko, welcome and just keep temping the same time everyday! How is it going so far?

Amerikiwi congratulations! :happydance: I know that was great news after that crazy dip in your chart.

Seity, take what you get and work it out! Is this your first full cycle temping?

Heidi, looks like you'll be o'ing soon. Do you use opks?

:hugs: ladies!

Sorry to hear about everything Bklove! At least you were fortunate to find out before it caused a lot of damage. *HUG* We look forward to being there for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->