Chart Stalkers Group

bklove :hugs: sorry to see you back. FX'd you can get back to ttc soon and get that sticky bean.
This is my second cycle, so at least I know when I should be OV this time around.

sorry to hear that bklove :hugs:

my temp went up again, after last month when i got positive opks & didnt ovulate i really expected my temp to drop, i was dreading it!

Welcome back bklove,:hug: sorry to hear what your going though, i thought i'd catch up to see how you were doing and it took me a while to read through it all, i was hoping it would have gone down the right path for you hun, lets hope you wont have to wait too long before trying again :hugs:
Will keep on chart stalking you :)
As for me i dont think i've O'd yet this time last cycle i had so i hope i dont end up in limbo :(

xxxx

BKLove, I'm so sorry that you have suffered another loss. The strength that you have shown is truly inspiring. :hug:

Leelee where having you been hiding lately? hows it going?

Amerikiwi i like that chart stalker graduate thing in your sig lol :)

I hate waiting for Ov!!!! CD7 for me another 9 or 11 days till it happens though... Ugh...

sorry to hear that bklove :hugs:

my temp went up again, after last month when i got positive opks & didnt ovulate i really expected my temp to drop, i was dreading it!

how are you sure you didn't ovulate?

It looks like i'll be charting for AWHILE! It's looking like 3 months right now, which would put us at a yr of ttc. I might temp every other day for now.

Oh man, sorry it's going to take a while Love...but at least the pressure's off for a bit then too!

So...if Amerikiwi just got a BFP and she's the one who invited me to join this group...can I still stick around even though she's a graduate?:) Hope that's okay -- I'm really needing a boost considering I'm on CD23 and STILL no O!! (I think it's coming though, the lines on the OPK are getting darker...)

Oh man, sorry it's going to take a while Love...but at least the pressure's off for a bit then too!

So...if Amerikiwi just got a BFP and she's the one who invited me to join this group...can I still stick around even though she's a graduate?:) Hope that's okay -- I'm really needing a boost considering I'm on CD23 and STILL no O!! (I think it's coming though, the lines on the OPK are getting darker...)

Hey i'm on cd23 too and still no O :(

hi, can i join you guys?

recently started temping

FF is messing me around, before i put todays temp in i wasnt any DPO :rofl:

i messed around with temps in FF and when i put a lower one in the DPO count went. sooo confused.

FF has dashed lines for you samzi, so its not sure if its got the correct OV day for you or not. Sometimes without more info like CM or +OPK its just a best guess unless there is a clear temp shift.

im pretty sure it hasnt got it right. i had ov pain on tue/wed and now just lots of creamy cm. sorry for tmi.

i put in high'ish temps for tomorrow and monday just to see what it would do, and it changed it to ov y'day.

so will see how my temps go cos yday is more accurate than what its saying right now

im pretty sure it hasnt got it right. i had ov pain on tue/wed and now just lots of creamy cm. sorry for tmi.

i put in high'ish temps for tomorrow and monday just to see what it would do, and it changed it to ov y'day.

so will see how my temps go cos yday is more accurate than what its saying right now

If you want it to read as accurately as it can I would just put your real temps back in..I hope you get clear lines soon :)

yeah its back to my real temps now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->