Chart Stalkers Group

Impl dip yesterday with such a good temp rise this morning?

Im cert in realms of a new top temp rise today!

no temp rise for me after all that, :witch: got me saturday :cry:
how on eart are you meant to get pregnant if you aren't even ovulating :hissy:

hi girls can l join in l love chart stalking...:rofl: how do l add my chart?

hi girls can l join in l love chart stalking...:rofl: how do l add my chart?

Hey emie :hugs: leelee still hasn't been here in a few days so i'm sure when she comes back she will add your chart and quite a few others too :)

Your chart seems to think you might have done, its so annoying now knowing for sure isnt it :(
Well as for me i dint think i have heres an update thread if you want to take a look

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests-gallery/123139-allot-opkss.html#post1947000
anyone else opinions would be muchly appreciated xx

i had ov pains last night and ov pains on tues/wed :rofl:

no pos OPK's and temps up and down. verrrrrrrrrrry confused!

Your chart seems to think you might have done, its so annoying now knowing for sure isnt it :(
Well as for me i dint think i have heres an update thread if you want to take a look

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests-gallery/123139-allot-opkss.html#post1947000
anyone else opinions would be muchly appreciated xx

hi well the ones you have dotted red seem to be positive some times you dont

a very good result on the O sticks..

They area 20mIU tests, but i'm thinking the 2nd one may not be a positive because i also got one quite early on too....??!! its so confuzzling.
Thanks for looking emie xx

They area 20mIU tests, but i'm thinking the 2nd one may not be a positive because i also got one quite early on too....??!! its so confuzzling.
Thanks for looking emie xx

well if your temp goes upgain tomorrow you might get crossshairs...x

Fingers crossed it does, we'll have to see x

Oh man, sorry it's going to take a while Love...but at least the pressure's off for a bit then too!

So...if Amerikiwi just got a BFP and she's the one who invited me to join this group...can I still stick around even though she's a graduate?:) Hope that's okay -- I'm really needing a boost considering I'm on CD23 and STILL no O!! (I think it's coming though, the lines on the OPK are getting darker...)

:wave: Hi Cleo :wave:

Glad to see you found your way to the chart stalkers. 2 positive OPKs after a long wait this cycle is looking good! Hope you're busy :sex: now.

Leelee has been out of town, but when she's back I'm sure she'll update the first page.

Hey A! How's the bun? Hope all is well and the little beano's sticking tight! Cross your fingers that O is happening straight away for me and I'll have a temperature spike tomorrow!

Oh man, sorry it's going to take a while Love...but at least the pressure's off for a bit then too!

So...if Amerikiwi just got a BFP and she's the one who invited me to join this group...can I still stick around even though she's a graduate?:) Hope that's okay -- I'm really needing a boost considering I'm on CD23 and STILL no O!! (I think it's coming though, the lines on the OPK are getting darker...)

Hey i'm on cd23 too and still no O :(

Hi Heidi! I checked out your link to your OPKs and they look very much like mine have for the past 2 weeks. Mine JUST went dark on Sat night and dark again this morning -- there's a HUGE difference...you'll know for sure! Keep BDing every other day or so until you see the dark (then go to town!!) Fx'd for you that you get a + OPK soon!!

Can you add my chart as well? I've just started temping this cycle.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26e0e0https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26e0e0

Hi ladies,

Well im on CD10 today, i started the SMEP on CD8 so my next round of :sex: will be tonight :rofl:

Getting excited about heading into this week as leading up to O has been so boring!

Anyone know about flat temps during the luteal phase?? I dont usually have this problem but this cycle has been quite different from the beginning..any ideas?? Getting lots of cramps and boobies somewhat sore but im not convinced either way it may go at this stage. AF's due on Sunday the
27th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->