Chart Stalkers Group

Anyone know about flat temps during the luteal phase?? I dont usually have this problem but this cycle has been quite different from the beginning..any ideas?? Getting lots of cramps and boobies somewhat sore but im not convinced either way it may go at this stage. AF's due on Sunday the
27th :)

l no you have proberly thought of this but is your themometer working ok ..x

Anyone know about flat temps during the luteal phase?? I dont usually have this problem but this cycle has been quite different from the beginning..any ideas?? Getting lots of cramps and boobies somewhat sore but im not convinced either way it may go at this stage. AF's due on Sunday the
27th :)

l no you have proberly thought of this but is your themometer working ok ..x

Thankyou for your thoughts! Yes it is I have 2 different ones that I have tested with for the last 2 days :)

my temp has gone down loooads today :cry:

I dont even know when i OV'd :(

I had ov pains on tues/wed last week and since about fri ive had creamy cm, more than usual on saturday and then yday lots too.

i really am so confused!

I dont even know when i OV'd :(

I had ov pains on tues/wed last week and since about fri ive had creamy cm, more than usual on saturday and then yday lots too.

i really am so confused!

you do get that when your pregnantx

i even had niggly pains for a little last night.

god its so confusing!

i keep getting conflicting dates - according to countdowntopregnancy.com it says i was most fertile between the 12-16th april (last sun-thur) and on pregnology.com is says OV was on wed last week.

they are similar, but then FF says i Ov'd before that!

i keep getting conflicting dates - according to countdowntopregnancy.com it says i was most fertile between the 12-16th april (last sun-thur) and on pregnology.com is says OV was on wed last week.

they are similar, but then FF says i Ov'd before that!

:dohh: wow yes that is confusing...

OMG OMG OMG!!! I just took two more tests (1 IC and 1 brand) with SMU and they're even stronger than this morning!!! Now I don't even need to squint so I think I can say that I have a :bfp::bfp::bfp:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hi Amerikiwi,

I haven't been able to get online all weekend and when I came online now I was so delighted to see a :bfp: from you. Huge congrats!

AF came for me on Sat so I wasn't so lucky but onwards and upwards. How are you feeling?

Hi all,

I will update all the new people when I get back tonight. I have had no net access and it has driven me mad.

Bk - will update the 1st page now. I was so sorry to hear your news.

Can't wait to look at everyone's charts properly tonight. I am on CD3 now and am enjoyng some time out from thinking about TTC. Was very disappointed when AF arrived on Sat as we had done everything right. It frightened me as I wonder will I ever be able to conceive :(

Sheesh, I'm away for 1 day and ya'll go post crazy!
Got some EWCM and green light today, so OH and I are in for some :sex: :happydance: Best time of the month. :rofl:

Hey all, Can you check out my chart and tell me if you think the jump to 97.6 is my ovulation spike? It fits the rule and the line on the OPK was lighter than Saturday night and yesterday morning...Crossing my fingers that it finally happened!

Hey all, Can you check out my chart and tell me if you think the jump to 97.6 is my ovulation spike? It fits the rule and the line on the OPK was lighter than Saturday night and yesterday morning...Crossing my fingers that it finally happened!

looks pretty good to me hun..l am sure you will no by tomorrow..:hugs:

Two more days of temps like that and you'll get the OV crosshairs on your chart, but it looks good to me.

Welcome Lisa :wave:

How long are your regular cycles? How long have you been TTC?

Hi, firstly big congratulations on your :bfp: I'm sooo pleased for you (and just a little jealous). How are you feeling? Pregnancy is great, but it can be a bit uncomfortable - as you'll soon learn for yourself!

We've now been TTC for over 6 months (I already have a 19month old son who was conceived literally overnight). I had a progesterone check a week ago so we'll see what that says. I was only lucky enough to get that test because I have a lovely doctor and I've been feeling really headachey, nauseaous and hormonal for months.

Tbh, I no longer have any idea how long my cycles are. For the most part they've been about 32 days though Jan was 29, March 30 and now April has been 28 days. I'm pretty certain I didn't ovulate at all last month. Fingers crossed it's coincidental that I started charting on a random anovulatory cycle! Does anyone know how common that is?

Aiko, welcome and just keep temping the same time everyday! How is it going so far?

Hi, I was really sorry to read your news and was really struck by your PMA. I hope that you'll be able to keep hold of that for the next 2 or 3 months.

So far I pretty much temp at the same time. I started temping vaginally today (tmi?!) as I'm now on a new cycle :cry: so fingers crossed that'll help make me feel like I'm doing it right.

Thanks to everyone for always being so positive. It really helps to keep me going. I really had a total lack of hope last month but I know this month is going to be better.

Looking very nice!! Crossing everything for you :)

looks pretty good to me hun..l am sure you will no by tomorrow..:hugs:

Hi Emie and welcome,

You have been added. Sorry for the delay but I have been away for a week and had no net for the last few days!

Oh man, sorry it's going to take a while Love...but at least the pressure's off for a bit then too!

So...if Amerikiwi just got a BFP and she's the one who invited me to join this group...can I still stick around even though she's a graduate?:) Hope that's okay -- I'm really needing a boost considering I'm on CD23 and STILL no O!! (I think it's coming though, the lines on the OPK are getting darker...)

Hi Cleo,

Welcome to our lovely group! You have been added!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->