Chart Stalkers Group

my dh wants me to test with a frer on friday but im not sure, i'll only be 10 dpo. when are you testing?[/QUOTE]

well its Tuesday now so you will be 11dpo??
I am testing Saturday but maybe Friday:)

my chart looks rubbish, my temps seem really low & todays is on the coverline, i thought my temps should be rising??!! :cry:

Hi 2girlies,

That could be an implantation dip!

i hope so! god this 2ww is killing me, its going really slow. so my temps should rise again tomorrow then??? or will they stay low now?

If it is an implantation dip I would expect your temp to rise again tomorrow and stay high, although there could be a few little dips in it.

The 2WW is a nightmare alright!

anyone missed me?
sorry been busy OH is very keen to get that eggy this month, been BDing at least once a day, said we gotta keep trying and bought me a big bunch of roses :D,

congrats to everyone with BFPs!

Welcome all the newbies, so many charts to stalk! It's crazy, :)
2girlies: it might be to early to test, but if you do retest a few days later. Temps are still above the coverline so that's good.

leelee: sorry about the witch. Sometimes everything can be perfect and we still don't get that positive, but you will conceive though!

Aiko: power to you and the va-jay-jay temping! :)

Thanks leelee, yup i'm still waiting to O :cry:
Its gone up a bit today but i bet it will go down again tomorrow :(
One good thing i spose is i have a free 5 day trial of vip membership on FF :)

Heidi hun are charts look very much the same..:hissy::cry: l lost my

crosshairs...it looks like we are so close though..cm looks good:happydance:

You two didn't have to wait on me ;) J/K
Looks like we may all OV this week and hit the 2WW together.

You two didn't have to wait on me ;) J/K
Looks like we may all OV this week and hit the 2WW together.

Lol :hugs: if you O before us there might be trouble lol :gun:

They do look similar dont they emie, fx were closer to that little eggie!!!

BKlove - thanks for your kind words

Heidi, Seity and Emie - hope you all enter into the 2WW together this week. Then I can obsess over your charts!

BKlove - thanks for your kind words

Heidi, Seity and Emie - hope you all enter into the 2WW together this week. Then I can obsess over your charts!

lol :laugh2:
Charting is addictive!!

About you:

Your story: Came off the pill at the middle of January this year at the end of the pack and had my normal withdrawl bleed. Been having 28 day cycles since then.

Been together with OH : We've been friends for 8 years, been together for 3 years and got married in June last year.

TTC for: 2nd cycle, though in some ways it feels like this is the 1st cycle since last month we didn't really get to try.

Charting for: This is my second cycle charting.

Other Children: None

Hey leelee are we going to add this some where so there all together? and all the new members can add theirs too?
what do u think ladies? x

About you:

Your story: Came off the pill at the middle of January this year at the end of the pack and had my normal withdrawl bleed. Been having 28 day cycles since then.

Been together with OH : We've been friends for 8 years, been together for 3 years and got married in June last year.

TTC for: 2nd cycle, though in some ways it feels like this is the 1st cycle since last month we didn't really get to try.

Charting for: This is my second cycle charting.

Other Children: None

Hey leelee are we going to add this some where so there all together? and all the new members can add theirs too?
what do u think ladies? x

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that. I was thinking of putting the stories below the list of charts with the number you are as I think the list looks nice and is easier to access. What do people think???

That sounds like a good idea, then it wont overwhelm the charts :)
xx

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that. I was thinking of putting the stories below the list of charts with the number you are as I think the list looks nice and is easier to access. What do people think???

Sounds good to me.

That's done ladies. Let me know anyone else who wants their story added.

I think it looks cool. Good idea Heidi!

I took a journey of self discovery with DH today! We saw my cervix for the first time! It's nice and big and open at the moment. I much prefer taking a peak inside to check cm then doing it manually. Dh said that it was disgusting!!! hahaha I thought it was beautiful and perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->