Chart Stalkers Group

Looks great Leelee. Thanks for doing that!

Think I may be close to ov, but opks are all still -ve. Had ov like pain last night and lots of ewcm today. Sometimes I wish FF was some kind of full body monitor that magically told you exactly what was going on all the time rather than having to guess!!

Looks great Leelee. Thanks for doing that!

Think I may be close to ov, but opks are all still -ve. Had ov like pain last night and lots of ewcm today. Sometimes I wish FF was some kind of full body monitor that magically told you exactly what was going on all the time rather than having to guess!!

hi have you been using opks for very long and how do you find them x

This is the second cycle... Last cycle I didn't really use them properly as I wasn't sure what was going on due to mc. This cycle I think I may have been doing them too late in the day... the line was slightly darker this afternoon than it was yesterday evening and tonight so not sure what's going on... Yet to be convinced on the opks... cm and bbt seem to work for me better.

Peach blossom, right before I got my positive I had the same thing happen, my afternoon one was darker then my evening one. It is recommended you test between 2 and 4pm so try again tomorrow you could be getting your positive soon!

This is the second cycle... Last cycle I didn't really use them properly as I wasn't sure what was going on due to mc. This cycle I think I may have been doing them too late in the day... the line was slightly darker this afternoon than it was yesterday evening and tonight so not sure what's going on... Yet to be convinced on the opks... cm and bbt seem to work for me better.

Hi PeachBlossom,

Mine gradually got darker and then darker than the control line so don't despair yet. Keep BD'ing until you see the temp rise and you should be grand!

sorry to see you M/C....:hugs:.l have given up with them just couldnt get

a positive with them...

looks good leelee :)

can you change my info so it says ttc for - since January 2009, and chartinf for - since March 2009, toherwise it's gonna go out of date, thanks hun!

Will just have to keep :sex: for a while... what a chore! ;) There are some good bits to this babymaking lark!! :rofl:

can you change my info so it says ttc for - since January 2009, and chartinf for - since March 2009, toherwise it's gonna go out of date, thanks hun!

Good idea - have done the same myself!

Thanks for adding me! I'm new to temping, but very excited about it. I'm a science teacher and it's great to see such a practical use for data collection and graphing...I've got to remember to use it as an example in a lesson some day:amartass:

I know I only have temps for 6 days, but I think they are around OV. It looks to me like I've ovulated now, but I'm not sure if it's too soon to tell. I read that to be certain requires a "sustained" rise...sustained over how many days? Also, I'm unsure...what day did ovulation occur on then...the day the rise begins? ends? in between?

I was thinking the same thing about getting out of date. Mine can be changed to ttc and charting since Mar 09

Here's my story:

My story: been off BCP for 3 yrs (didn't like the hormones) and using condoms all that time. I'm 24 and a high school science teacher and DH is 31. DH and I originally planned to TTC starting in May, but DH jumped the gun on that, so we started this month (last Thursday to be precise). We're trying for #1! I have a pretty short cycle (26 days on average) and I hope that's not going to cause me any problems.

Been together with OH : 5 yrs, 2 yrs married July 6th

TTC for: our first cycle!

Charting for: my first cycle

Other Children: none

Here's my story:

My story: been off BCP for 3 yrs (didn't like the hormones) and using condoms all that time. I'm 24 and a high school science teacher and DH is 31. DH and I originally planned to TTC starting in May, but DH jumped the gun on that, so we started this month (last Thursday to be precise). We're trying for #1! I have a pretty short cycle (26 days on average) and I hope that's not going to cause me any problems.

Been together with OH : 5 yrs, 2 yrs married July 6th

TTC for: our first cycle!

Charting for: my first cycle

Other Children: none

Hi there! Welcome and goodluck! Looks like you may have ovulated already so now the waiting game...:)

Can i add my story :)

My story: Came off 10+ years of BCP in early January 2009 had withdrawal bleed in the following days, had normal regular cycles since then consisting of 28-30 days. Needed a rubella vaccination so wasn’t allowed to try for a month. Im onto my third cycle charting and trying to get the hang of things.

Been together with DH : Been together for 10 ½ years, been married for nearly 8 years.

TTC since: March 2009

Charting since: February 2009

Other Children: 4 cats and 32 fish

Thanks for adding me! I'm new to temping, but very excited about it. I'm a science teacher and it's great to see such a practical use for data collection and graphing...I've got to remember to use it as an example in a lesson some day:amartass:

I know I only have temps for 6 days, but I think they are around OV. It looks to me like I've ovulated now, but I'm not sure if it's too soon to tell. I read that to be certain requires a "sustained" rise...sustained over how many days? Also, I'm unsure...what day did ovulation occur on then...the day the rise begins? ends? in between?

Hi Apple,

It looks like you maybe O'd on Monday but I would continue to BD until FF confirms that for you. There needs to be a rise for 3 days. You can also play around with FF and add temperatures for the next day (and take them off again) to see if FF confirms O for you.

I have added your story. Will be interesting to see your chart today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->